How will I withdraw from yobit please - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sharoncott

How will I withdraw from yobit please

You will not have earned anything after 100 posts. These are free and you have to pass these as a test. You earn after you reach to there and you will start get paid a week later.

Sure. I follow this steps

Go to yobit > register on yobit > click on your username > click on Cryptotalk campaign > add your cryptotalk gmail > click sent my earning to balance( If you received your payment then > (optional : you can trade btc to xrp/ltc for lowest fees > click on my wallet > select your coin > withdrawal > add your selected coin address > sent. And finaly wait till process.

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

The matter is not difficult, as you have to create a yopit account and it will show you what is calculated from the posts and what you get from the currencies you specify what you want and send it to your own wallet

After the first hundred posts, 20 posts per day are calculated, with the lowest amount until you are paid on this basis, in addition to 50 reputation assessments

if you have already an account to yobit, you can go with you wallet, after that you can checked the zero balance so that you can easily find your coins, and then you can now click the withdraw button and putting your wallet address on it, wait for a few seconds and you can now receiving your profit

• +3 1

@Sharoncott dont worry , the easiest way to do it is to make sure that you change your funds as that you change the funds into ripple or something you can also change it into LTC this  will make it easy to send to your payeer this will make it easy to then exchange it to your usd in it, then you can transfer it into your card

• +1 1

First of all you have to complete your first hundred comments after it you'll receive the payment of your useful posts maximum is twenty. To know about the details of your wallet then you have to connect your account with yobit.

• +1 1

Thanks God someone ask exactly the questions am about to ask, am been wondering o. How to get my earnings after seven days completed work am confused on it and will be much grateful if someone shade light to it more thanks.

• +1 1

After you have written 100 posts on cryptotalk you will start receiving payment to your Yobit account that you link with cryptotalk and you can send your earnings to your Bitcoin balance on yobit and withdraw or trade it.

I think the translator is a little bit wrong, but what I understand is that you are asking to withdraw funds from Yobit, right? if that is the best way to make withdrawals because of what I could read inside the fes with waves or litecoin, since these two crypt currencies are the ones that charge less commissions.

Hello friend. I think that For me it is better to contact support you they will help you in that case also give you some effective way to withdraw.It will be credited to your Yobit account, then you will get coins from Bitcoin yobit you can take your Bitcoin wallet directly through business.

After completing 100 useful posts, you will have to post twenty daily. After seven the days, you will receive your earnings.I haven't earned it myself yet. I don't have much experience about it.Reading the post of the senior member has revealed a little bit.  Your Cryptotalk account will linked to the Yobit account. You will be able to convert Bitcoin into money through Yobit exchange. I am looking forward to my earnings.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, you have to read the conditions and laws and get to know all the questions that revolve in your mind. You have to read them well in order to start in a correct way and provide the useful one. For that, you have to learn in order to reach the right path.

First of all you should create yobit account and then register it with your ID and after creating then you join to the cryptotalk account and then start your income. I am new on here so I do not know about more.

After completing your 100 useful post you need to create an yobit account and link your cryptotalk email to yobit exchange to start seen your earnings. To withdrawal you need to click on send to my balance first, then go to wallet and click on minus sign, you will now input your wallet address then you can withdrawal. 

Edited by scofield64

Hi friend , welcome to the forum, i think first thing you should do is reading the rules and follow. After finishing your first 100 post you'll start to earn 1k satoshi per every usefl post, You can earn maximum 20k satoshi. Every 7 days your earnings will deposit in your yobit account. After that you can withdraw your earnings in to your other wallet or using fiat currency. If you want to withdraw to another wallet you can use litecoin because fees are very cheap if you use ltc.

• +2 1

I have no idea how to withdraw from yobit after completing 100 posts. I will read members' comments on this topic to benefit and learn how to withdraw and abide by them in case you want to withdraw

Withdrawing on yobit is very easy and straight forward you need to login using the email address and password you used to registered for yobit then click on wallets to review your funds as well as available coins then select your currency from your list and click on the minus sign under withdraw.

You have successfully processed your bitcoins withdrawal from yobit 

• +4 1

You have to create a yobit account on the same email you logged into Cryptotalk, after that you have to connect Cryptotalk to yobit and your earnings will be automatically transferred from Cryptotalk to Yobit.
In the event that you want to withdraw from Yobit, you must download a wallet and transfer funds to it.

• +2 1

On 2/3/2020 at 3:18 PM, Sharoncott said:

I'm newbie here I don't have much knowledge about how this platform works please how will withdraw from yobit after useful 100 post 

@Sharoncott first of all welcome dear and also congrats for completing your first 100 target. Then crypto talk will give you task 20 post day and also they give you Earning in the form of talk token and bitcoins.  You will collect them from your yobit account. Then if you want to trade them go to trade button and sale them and get  US dollars. then you will send the US dollar on your perfect money account and then send to your other applications they help to transfer this money to your local bank account. so this is a simple method my friend don't worry about it just keep it up and wish you all the best. 🥰💞

Me likewise new however I smidgen information you post remarks and complete+100 posts yobit acc add your wallet your sum and trade change your sum effectively for withdrawal

First of all you should create a yobit account and  then register it by your ID.You can conect your yobit account to cryptotalk account.Then simply you can withdraw your Talk token to dollar or any currency.This is easy method .

• +5 1

If you go to Yobit's exchange site and click on the wallet option, you will get everything.  After clicking on the wallet option, btc option clicks on the withdrawal option and the menu will appear. If you put the btc address in it and click on the withdrawal option, the transfer will be done.  If you want, you can withdraw btc by exchanging it with other cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

The best way to withdraw your money from this platform is by converting your money into Litecoin currency as it has low transmission fees and thus saves you from paying the high transmission fees of Bitcoin.

I think we will have to use our local exchange wallet address to withdraw, I have not withdraw yet but that how I was told, it easy ,I want to learn it after I have started earning, I believe it not gonna be something hard since I have withdraw from other exchange sites before

• +2 1