What is your main goal... ? - Page 73 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

Yes brotjer you are true we are not investing money but we are inveating our valuable thing mamely time.but the time we investing in cryptotalk os very less than other earning

Mathelda.j

The way you've explained is the best way. I really appreciate your information. And I really enjoyed reading all of your topic and the pic you've used inspired me so much. The balance is time and learning and earning are balanced. This should be done by everyone around here. 

My main focus is to lead a happy and healthy life. After the joining in crypto world, I am trying to accumulate some money for my future business. Hopefully one day I will able to do business with this.

Crypto talk is the best and important site for earning money and also to be added that my main goal is to do 30 comment every day and also earn money all life time. main goal is thats to own one of the biggest cryptocurrencies project in the future, thats will come to get big evolution in the crypto market.... 

Yes, we all know that membership and interaction in the forum will achieve both for us Interest and learning about the world of cryptocurrencies and how to start the world of trading and investment The second is that we can collect a few of these coins to support us at least at the beginning of the road.

• +4 1

My main goal that made me aspire to participate in this forum is to increase knowledge and knowledge in cryptocurrencies,
Also, I want to learn more about cryptocurrencies, and this means that I can learn and profit at the same time.

My main goal that Next five years  Goal means different values with different people either owing bitcon and cryptocrunncy this is very benefit for me goal is work to here and amount of earning

Greetings to you my dear friend, I am new to this platform and I do not have it
  Adequate information, but I worked hard and took the time to learn more about cryptocurrencies and gained experience from that and increased my English vocabulary.

The main goal on this platform is to learn about digital currency like bitcoin and crypto then I wanted to invest or trading in crypto currency 

This platform is best for knowledge and information of crypto currency 

The main goal on this platform is to learn complete about crypto currency 

After getting complete knowledge then i start my investment in crypto 

Dear friend i joined crypto talk forum for getting knowledge about crypto trading and to get experience and second thing is that i have some need to earn money because i have need to accomplish my all financial expenses,I want to earn money to support my family.In the  modern era we also have to need a lots of knowledge and experience to promote our business and any jobe.Therefore gaining knowledge is an important need of an hour.

My main goal is to earn something in the amount that I can be able to support myself at least in my studies that is really good for me to do. It is easy to work and does not cost much effort to work with it. It is really a wonderful forum in all respects. One is to acquire knowledge from now on and the other is to earn money. And I want to succeed in these two goals.

Thanks for the information you provided 
The taps are a total waste of time. 
They give very little money for the time spent on taps 
I joined the forum in the interest of the many useful information about cryptocurrencies and money can be made through it 
This forum is great because it helped me and all the members.

I thank you for this clarification. We need these topics because no one has achieved success for free. We must work hard and strive to receive knowledge in order to increase our profits and reach success together. I wish everyone good luck.

• +2 1

In fact my goal is that I will make a Periya in a satisfied car and I will discuss my career after I have done well here first or become a member and I will have some team members to work properly here after I become aware because alone I do not think that  I can reach any of my goals so I will have a team member behind me then I will work here and I hope it will make a great platform.

To work online and download news to read the story of the day. The environment provide best services and money making opportunity.

Every one have goals in his or her life.to realize these dreams we must make efforts.my main goal is to gain proper information about crypto so that i could be able to gain good success and profit also to meet with basic needs of life.by setting goals we can achieve success easily.

Our goal is to earn money from cryptocurrencies, but in order to reach our goal, we must learn first, and this forum is the best place for learning, so we have to gain experience from it first, and then make an investment and make money, so I think I am from Group No. 2

Yes, friends goals are different from all humans, so I too have a different goal and I wish that I would work hard day and night to get my goal make my struggle successful .And my goal is that I should fight against the difficulties  and keep a lot of knowledge inside myself. 

There some members here are students or they help their family in this difficult life, so I think we can't censure them why the main goal for them collect money every month from this forum. we can imagine how this forum makes their life better and give them hope. maybe some days they will discover another way to multiply their money by investing or something else, so I think all stage in our lives in the forum has different goals.

I agree with you, we must manage our time and invest it in the best possible way in order to gain the largest possible amount of cryptocurrencies. I advise all members to stay away from faucets and sites that do not help us develop ourselves and acquire new information because it is considered a great waste of time.

• +3 1

The truth is that with respect to cryptotalk I have many obejtivos in mind which is to continue making money to be able to diversify into other financial markets, with respect to my life I have many things in mind that I know I will accomplish by following my process, it is important to keep in mind everything you have to follow and have the right mentors to save us big steps.

This post sheds light on my question why Crypto Talk provides my post but I am gaining knowledge in crypto currency. This forum prepares its members to use their submitted ideas to the next level using the investment case they posted from the past.

My main and primary goal is financial support and the other goal is to gain knowledge and knowledge about encrypted currencies, gain the confidence of others, and stimulate action