What is your main goal... ? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

It's true, we get into all these crypto alternatives in order to earn cryptocurrencies, little money. But we usually don't have a long-term purpose to invest our earnings. The need of the majority makes us want to reach, for example, 10 dollars in crypto and then be able to change them to our local money and thus solve a need. This becomes an endless loop, thus losing opportunities where you have to invest a considerable amount. The solution to this is to make short plans that lead to a bigger plan. It seems easy but you have to attend to the fact of having a device, internet, paying for household services, attending to our studies or work, our partner, children, family, friends, our physical, spiritual, mental needs and a large etcetera. Quite a challenge.
If we have money to invest there is no problem. We only have to worry about knowing well where we are going to invest.

Being here means that I have the need to acquire knowledge, in a globalized world, we must keep abreast of all developments and the area of digital money, is not escaping and every day is updated.

Bueno, principalmente logra establecer un ingreso pasivo a través de criptomonedas para comprar o adquirir productos, o más que nada para tener ingresos de la vida.

A very interesting and useful article. For me personally, the main thing is to earn as much as it will be enough for all my needs. I associate my life with cryptocurrency because I am really interested in it. The main goal is to make yourself passive income by investing in stablecoins.

I am now in a phase where my thinking wanders and I follow everything I've talked about, but I will review myself because I do so much and I feel nothing but tired

My main goal in my life is to live independently of social media, economics, money problems. Every morning wake up, look at my green garden and huge mountains on the background. Drink tasty chinese tea and just eat fresh fruit salad. What else do you need to be happy?

I think that the information provided is very useful, everything is very well structured in relation to the different ways of generating income and what would be the schemes to follow.

I have long-term goals, and I believe that with perseverance and dedicating the necessary time to the ideal platforms, I will be able to achieve them.

Thank you for giving us the ability to rearrange our goals with these guidelines.

asıl amacım bu pazarda hedefime ulaşmak ve bırakmaktır. o parayı ihtiyaçlarım için kullanmak. umarım kazanırım ve herkes kazanır ...... iyi şanslar 

My main goal is to become a part of the cryptocurrency world. And I have already completed it, because I am now here, with you, I communicate, and I am a small part of the cryptocurrency world, I dreamed of entering this world back in 2014, but I entered not so long ago, in 2018, and I am very proud that I even forced myself to study the crypt is deeper, I can't imagine my life now without it

Payments for time for learning
It is appropriate for this to happen, but not at the individual level.
People are looking for money, to earn money, and need someone to guide them.
Therefore, all free websites that give digital currencies for free had to study this matter well, and there is nothing wrong with encouraging people to learn, and in return they pay them.
It is very motivating for me.
This week I learned and learned about digital currencies in what I have not known about them in 5 months.

my main objective, is to continue learning, every day more about the world of crypto, because let's be realistic how many projects do not currently exist and we only take advantage of 2 or 3, knowing that there are great and new opportunities every day 

My main goal is just to work in cryptocurrency and get money here. I don't think I can change my main job with cryptocurrency. Therefore, I expect to receive here only additional doha, and not the main one. My task is simply to increase my income.

On 2/2/2020 at 11:02 PM, alexisfuentes said:

Goal: long or short

The goal is to make money.

In my learning in this Forum I have come up with the frequent question; where to earn free money? or how to win without investing anything?

You never do anything for free, in fact you invest something that has an incalculable value "Time"

It is a mistake that we all make when we start in this crypto marketing, we think "free" coins and start the process in different things, mainly:

• Faucets
  • Airdrops
  • Mining Apps
  • CPU mining
  • GPU mining
  • Try Apps, software
  • And a great etc

What is the main goal of crypto promotions?
In this promotions  you get experience,  but basically it is a level of learning where we give time for some coins, but after a certain time, in which at most it should not be more than three months, you should say goodbye and move forward.

You should ever find in the promotions:   "payments vs time vs learning"

TIME.png.14b89a2b164d8bdd308f4d1da61eb846.png

There places exceptional how like Crypto Talk, where you get an acceptable profit for your time but the best you learn in the process.

That is why it is "silly - dumping" when many come here and say that their priority is to do 30 per day, they forget about learning and want to do it in the least possible time. Crypto Talk is a place to stay, to make it part of your life in the crypto world.

Anyway, as all the above is the beginning of your participation in an investment business, all those Chips, Tokens, Coins that are earned are for investment, to encourage you to use your money in the future. But this is the long road, you must be knowing because all this happens.

So the opposite is the short path, you get coins by investment of your money ... you take that money and make investments in the Exchange

There are people who have never done a faucet, an airdrop, etc. They simply signed up for an Exchange and bought. They handle huge amounts of Bitcoins, ETH, etc.

There is also a group(3) that coexists among "Group 1 and Group 2"  they  know its value "time", only get profitable airdrops and they have surely surpassed Faucets, mining and any site that makes them waste time.

What stages are you currently in? or you can't escape the initial stage, he wants free stuff, that is, the road that never seems to end and you never want to take a dollar out of your pocket to invest. (Group 1)

You already make investments from your pocket, and try to make real investments of more than $ 100. (Group 2)

In reality, it doesn't matter what stage you are in. What you should know is where this whole incentive process guides you.

Finally:

You are in a business where investment is what you should do, where buying and selling is the goal. 

So, your purpose is to make money.

My main goal is to automate profits, implement GPU and CPU miners (many) in currencies other than BTC, because bitcoin is very complicated and will become more and more difficult to extract satoshis, but if altcoin that with little hash are extracted, the other goal is to own more than 20 thousand people in my facebook group aimed at cryptocurrencies.

My main goal is to achive financial independence and i think crypto can really help me with this idea. I have earn my first money by staking already! I am staking on Binance

My main goal is to make cryptocurrency my main source of income. Now I am working as a freelancer, but I want to change the field of activity.

Currently my main objective is to learn every day more about trading, to exercise it in a more advanced and professional way, so you can get better profits in the market.

es tenerlas un  par de monedas por unos años guardadas y ver con que sorpresa me encuentro 

Edited by ariel1969

Yes, you are very right, because they say you do not invest anything, and it is not true, you invest your time and knowledge that is very valuable in these cases.

In the future, I would very much like to start mining on video cards. But this requires a lot of money, because it is very difficult to launch profitable mining now. I do not yet know how to even a small part of this amount. Now I'm saving up to run.

My main objective is to have a very high effectiveness when operating or trading cryptocurrencies since that would lead me to financial success and monetary independence. I know that the road is not easy but I think that if you have enough desire to achieve it, sooner or later you will achieve the proposed objective.

My main goal is to learn to trade on Forex Wow, with us, to correct trading all together, to refer to candlesticks, resistance, and trends. This is my main goal in trading ................

My main goal is to learn about cryptocurrencies and use that knowledge in trading to earn money and be independent, in this world of cryptocurrencies that offers many possibilities is just to learn and win,
Obviously it is not easy but with patience and dedication it can be achieved :) .