What is your main goal... ? - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

My main objective in the world of cryptos is to obtain the desired financial freedom. So that I do not have bosses who send me and order me but myself to be my own boss and work when I want

Each person's goal is different.  Everyone has their own goals.  My goal is to do something with cryptocurrency in the future.  So I want to get more ideas on this.  This is the main reason why I signed up for this forum.  And the amount of important information I get from this forum I think will help me reach my goals a lot.

These posts are really cool, when I talked about using a graphic organizer to make things easier in the first part, I got what they mean. It's really creative and informative.

What is your main objective?

There are many, the first one is to learn from the forums the questions and many more since with all that information we can learn a lot and the other one is that I have some tasks with yobit for an airdrop that is about to finish but I am very grateful with the tasks since apart from learning I am generating profit.

My main objective is to grow every day, both in learning and economics, to be able to earn enough to have a rig and to be able to mine, I am passionate about mining, but I have not been able to do it as I want due to lack of resources, my goal is to win money with cryptocurrencies and be able to make the investment required to do what I like so much.
I hope to achieve it soon, that's why I do airdrops and trade to gather what is necessary.

My goal is to collect maximum information on cryptocurrency and how to invest in it. I use this forum to get knowledge and share the things i know to other members of the members of the forum. I also need money because as a student this forum can also provide with money that is a great advantage for me. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Hello my friend, thank you for this useful information ... For me, I am here in order to obtain money and increase my knowledge at the same time. I do not have an obsession with obtaining money as I want to achieve the benefit for myself at all levels

Each of us has its own goal by working on this forum, whether it is learning, earning money or otherwise, but I think that the main goal that everyone should take into consideration is the survival, continuity and growth of this forum because only through that we can continue to achieve our goals

Here we are talking about profit from cryptocurrencies, if our goals will be related to this field, and every person has a goal that differs from the other, but the goal that everyone unites is to increase profits and become rich, but our goals should not push us into using cheap and mean ways to reach the goal, and we do not deceive others with the aim of profit We do not steal their efforts or personal information

Everyone has a goal in life. I have a goal in my life too. I want to be a good freelancer when I grow up And I think cryptocurrency will be good for me in this job and be able to build my career in the future through it. I want to be a good freelancer in the future to bring my area under financing and train them

My goal is to learn a great and good knowledge about cryptocurrency so that I will be able to earn a huge amount which I really want that, as here are a lot of members they are so expert so that is the only way to learn from them also you can ask any questions from them here..

• +1 1

Learning and gaining experience As for the issue of money, of course everyone is looking for ways to profit

The main goal of every person within the field of digital currencies is profit and making money, but the methods of each differ according to their own method, such as long-term investment or day trading.

my main goal on this forum is very simple just make my 20 posts daily its my task and read the topics of other peoples and give them reputation to good posts 

from what i see in my experience in crypto world is to try to earn big amount in small time, i worked in many faucets to get 2 or 3 dollars in one month, but know i can earn more than 10 dollars in trading

My gaol is to make money from here so i can be able to buy some coins and able to sell them in hotbit exchange for more and more profit , online work with enjoyment is rare to find in this carp world. 

welcome
Initially, I wanted some capital to start trading, but over time I liked this forum because in addition to the previous information, I gained additional information on cryptocurrencies.

My goal is to have some fun with crypto and to make a few too. I was drawn to this by the promise of Bitcoin reaching 1 million dollars and I want to learn how is this possible and if it will be that those that hold a lot will sell of hold forever.

make money from crypto. trading a part time job for me. i want to learn more and earn more money and make trading my main full time job.

for me i never invested from my own money , not everyone have the ability to invest from his own money so the best thing to do instead is participating at forums or any field that you can earn money from it without investing and also learning and increasing your knowledge in crypto fields for the future , this way you won't be wasting your time at nothing and also learning and getting payments at the same time , also participating at airdrops that seem legit and don't request tasks that needs long time is accepted also , this way you will be able to reach a level where you can start trading and make much profits compared to before , and this is my goal right now

but still i don't think i will leave the forum because there is always something new to learn in the different fields of crypto

• +5 1

The main gole of me is that earn money from this site to fulfill my daily expensive.Every one trying to get money on daily basis I am student and trying to learn about cryptotalks and crypto currency.my dream is that to achieve a specific level in this field of crypto currency etc.

• +2 1

My main goal in cryptocurrency is to make money, no matter how I will do it, Airdrop, campaign or trading, most importantly getting profit and money. Whenever wherever we continue to learn, especially in cryptotalk, I learn a lot here.

• +1 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.