What is your main goal... ? - Page 88 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
alexisfuentes

What is your main goal... ?

The goal is life for a person, it is like a spark that keeps him burning, and for me my goal is to live as I love and live a life full of adventure. I travel and wander in cities and explore them. Jump off the plane, climb mountains, like this is my goal ..

My main goals to buy Lamborghini. Lamborghini is my dream car and it is possible to a lambo only from the earning of cryptocurrency. And I want to increase my asset from 1 million to 1 billion  

My main goals to buy Lamborghini. Lamborghini is my dream car and it is possible to a lambo only from the earning of cryptocurrency. And I want to increase my asset from 1 million to 1 billion.

Hi there greetings thanks for sharing those information because I don't know and I don't have any idea how these things work I really appreciate for your hard work that you put on this website platform to in order to learn I really appreciate and good luck

Dear friend, my main goal from entering this forum is to gain sufficient experience and knowledge about cryptocurrencies to obtain the largest amount of money for self-sufficiency and helping people as well "and I am happy to join this forum.

Shared concept that is precise and pleasant I hope all members, particularly newbies, understand what you're saying...but my main purpose for this is to learn something new. Basically, the aim of the website is to make money. Second, to gain a better understanding of cryptocurrencies and the trading framework.

I am here to learn everything about cryptocurrencies, so my dream is to become a good trader, this is my goal and making money also is one of my goals of course, we are all here to learn and make money.

• +4 1

Actually my main goal here was not to profit.  I came here to learn more about trading and cryptocurrencies. But I will not deny that when I knew that we could profit from this forum my list of priorities changed.  I am now trying to learn and profit from here, and everything I earn will trade with it.

• +3 1

I am aware that most people participate in this forum to make money. But some of them may have a hobby in electronic currency trading and that's very exciting. And in the end, you're going to make a profit. 

Hello my dear friend.  In fact, my main goal is to make money and invest time on this issue.  And learn about more cryptocurrencies and deal with them.  At the same time I am learning the language very well.

My main goal is to learn how to code and then start collecting savings in order to fulfill my dreams and keep doing that as much as possible. This site is great for collecting money.

The primary aim is to collect funds, but the process is not easy. Any newcomer to this field must go through these stages in order to gain enough experience to determine which path to take. There are many ways to gain free cryptocurrency, but some of them are scams, so research anything you want to do.

Hey Friends My goal is to be a police inspector.Become a police inspector and help people and make them justice .Nowadays poor people did not get any justice, I want them to get justice .Best Of Luck❤️

My main goal is to work in here and to earn an amount of money to be self dependent and to help others to be independent.I am acquiring knowledge in crypto currency. This forum prepares its member to a next level using their accumulated idea they learn from the past from posting to investing.

Yes i totally agree with you, Nowadays, cryptotalk is the only website that is giving people a lot of information along with warnings. my goal to make money from this website and save it and easily buy what I need according to my needs.

Dear mate my main goal to join this forum is to earn money to manage my educational expenses. I joined this forum as a part time job. I joined this forum so that i can earn money without any investment. And i am fully satisfied with this forum.

Thank you my friend for this valuable information. My goal is to access all information about this forum so that I can be of influential people and help everyone

Hello main goal is to learn about cryptocurrency and gets its experience and I want to become a trader because I have heard that we can earn a lot from the trading if we are are good in it.Thanks❤️

In fact, I am a university student and I do not have much time to work outside the home, so I found through this forum an easy way and you do not need much time to earn money through the Internet and for knowledge of digital currencies and how to trade them.

My goal, my friend, is working in this forum because it's a unique experience because it will give us access to the world of crypto-currencies and money market and trading and, therefore, earn money and through the money, you can achieve any goal you want to reach.

• +3 1

Actually As we all know that there is a dream of every member on this platform. But our choice is different, person to person. I have also a dream on this platform my first dream on this platform is trading. Online or digital trading and mining is my dream. For this purpose i joined this platform.

Well done, my friend, this information is very rich in knowledge. I am new and a beginner here. I am entering the topics to read the comments so that I can benefit better and grow in an easy and beautiful way.

My main goal is to have a good income from cryptocurrencies without needing to work in the office or other businesses and only to earn well from working in cryptocurrency trading, so I learn well from this forum until I become an expert.

Hello dear i am new here in this forum. In my main goal is earn money and knowledge for Crypto platform because Crypto is a good platform for earn money and knowledge. I really like it..

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.