I am new to the crypto scene and need help - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Becka09

I am new to the crypto scene and need help

If you are new at this point in time don't be distressed in the historical a small amount of minutes hang on on to observing and continue with rescheduling in provide with create you will be qualified countless procedure , recurrently try to wide-ranging the correlated posts and move from scammers at this aim a days. 

dear if you are new here. then you must read the rules of the forum. follow them. keep on posting relavant to the forum and useful for the community.keep safe yourself from scamms and hacker . enjoy your earning.

Well for me I would prefer you use yobit as your wallet and you can actually gain free coins and token from there , talking about free coins this forum gives you nice amount of Satoshis for work being done

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you are new at this moment don't be bothered in the precedent hardly any minutes hug on to observing and keep at it with delay in on top form craze you will be qualified countless device , incessantly sip to fulfilled the allied posts and evade from scammers at this instant a days.

I think you joined the right platform for any kind of information about crypto. There are almost 200 thousands of posts here and so many great topics. Just get your self into reading different posts and you will eventually get the idea..

Which type of help you need to understand abotu crypto. First explain you wanna learn about cryptocurrencies or cryptotalk site? I will give you all details about all. 

I am a new user in crypto talk and online income.  I did not know how to earn money in online income. If you know how to earn money and suggest me.  Please help me.  

Me and new to this forum. People are making money by posting easily. People are becoming easier.  This is a very useful forum. Besides education, people are making money. There are members from many countries around the world.  People will benefit if everyone gives their opinion on things.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:44 PM, Becka09 said:

Hi I am just starting to sign-up for CRYPTO wallets but I am not not sure which wallet to use there are so many y different opinions....i also want to earn FREE bitcoin and other CRYPTO currency but I can't figure out what I need to do in order to receive free bitcoin ,I have heard of airdrop, bounty, and faucets but whenever I try to use them I don't end up getting anything

In this market there are many wallets. Also some of them are fake. They want to stole our information and wallets key. Always try to use top listed wallets. Some of them are coinbase, blockchain, coinpaymets. If you need tutorial then watch some youtube videos.

On 2/2/2020 at 8:44 PM, Becka09 said:

Hi I am just starting to sign-up for CRYPTO wallets but I am not not sure which wallet to use there are so many y different opinions....i also want to earn FREE bitcoin and other CRYPTO currency but I can't figure out what I need to do in order to receive free bitcoin ,I have heard of airdrop, bounty, and faucets but whenever I try to use them I don't end up getting anything

welcome friend  It will take you some time to understand.  You will learn a lot here.  This forum is not the same as elsewhere, where you will find knowledge and earn.  If you look here, there are lots of good posts here.  And there will be a lot of information that will benefit you.  And if you use the coinbase blockchain it will save you money.

If you are new to crypto then read the pinned post.It will give you basic knowledge crypto.then to withdraw your income you need to know about wallet which you will also know in these pinned post.

First of all welcome to the Crypto talk family. I can tell you that you are in the right place now. You can make some santoshi here everyday by just posting comments for replying to others topics. But before that, you will have to complete hundred posts. And then you will get paid for every useful post. You can you can make 30 useful post severyday.

Try to navigate around the forum to be familiar with all sections. Also don't forget to read the rules of the forum. 

Good luck.

If you desire to unlock a crypto wallet afterward drive for coinbase, blockchain these are 100% protected and secure.Then if ou poverty to earn cryptocurrency so therefore i will imply you admire this forum and carry on redistribution after that you will earn a benefit sum of crypto. 

On 2/2/2020 at 9:44 PM, Becka09 said:

I think you should use coinbase wallet.because, now most of the crypto users are love to use coinbase wallet.because, coinbase wallet always try to given better service.  

In this forum you tin earn 1000 satoshi in your every principle and handy posts but you duty scan entirely policy before your leading 100. posts be prepared for you to grasp I beg your pardon? is this place for..

As you are a beginner so I will suggest you to keep observing your seniors this will surely help you in all ways. 

You can find amost any kind of help if you really look into the forum help section. but let me guide you little. just don't start without knowing anything. read carefully and if you have the idea then go for the reply. also write a proper post like you already did. good luck..

Hello
I advise you to earn some Satoshi from this forum, then transfer it to your Yobit account and start trading with other currencies.

leading of entirely , figure out altogether the guidelines of crypto world. Don't solve level the convention and regulations of crypto currency. And use 2-3 hours in this crypto world. You will definitely earn.

Yes, if you really want to cut the edge of that line of business, then it is best to provide that, and incremental improvements suggest that you prefer to prioritize effective when it comes to buying cryptocurrency and your options later, you will be relieved of any terms.That would be great for you, thank you everyone.

free crypto sites like faucets or airdrops only gives small amount so wanting to get it for free needs a lot of patience and being wise as free crypto sites are not all legit most of them are scam and such a waste of time,before joining one of them,do a research first about legitimacy.

Welcome to cryptotalk if you are absolutely new you can earn money here by posting on forums and get payment, but write related to topics or else you would get bann

You are tuition very good topic many members are getting confused about what they have to do to get some more Bitcoins for that contact I want to say you have to work a continuously then definitely you can get good I want about Bitcoin then also if you want some more Bitcoins then you have to be go for marketing or you can say trading that will help you to get Bitcoins

There are many wallets in crypto world and many of them are good ! 
but if you want my opinion I will tell you that you have to use " Trust wallet " because its Free,safe,secure and fast !

You can get money from taps and airdrops, but they offer very little sums for that work in the field of trading and investment and forums are much better than these sites that aim to waste time only