I am new to the crypto scene and need help - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Becka09

I am new to the crypto scene and need help

On 2/2/2020 at 11:44 PM, Becka09 said:

Hi I am just starting to sign-up for CRYPTO wallets but I am not not sure which wallet to use there are so many y different opinions....i also want to earn FREE bitcoin and other CRYPTO currency but I can't figure out what I need to do in order to receive free bitcoin ,I have heard of airdrop, bounty, and faucets but whenever I try to use them I don't end up getting anything

First thing you must do is read the rules of this forum so you could avoid receiving warning point. After that you could earn bitcoin in this forum by posting topics about crypto currency or by sharing your experience here. Moderators will be the one who look for your post if its valuable information or not. 

Every help here is is found in a post, every post is a help so we have to work and be sure that we have to put together everything in perspective and we have to work as hard and we have to really define everything and be really important as we have to put together in the same ideas we have to stand strong about it

So my dear friend I can help you on that. You can use yobit as your wallet. Because it is one of the best wallet I have seen. I will suggest you yobit. It is trusted by many of the users. Also it is safer and helpful platform

Through this forum, you can earn some money and there are other sites that give a good gain to you. First, read and learn more about this topic in order to be effective.

You are in the right place to earn bitcoins just forget about faucets and concentrate on working here in this platform because you will learn while earning by just commenting and posting useful posts, concerning the wallet to use I recommend you to coinbase.

brim here is naught to be concerned about . Your query will resolve at this juncture inside a minute. at this time a lot of occurrence folks who forever prepare to avoid you.so expect your queries.

Hello dear friend If you are new here you have to follow all the rules here.  You don't have to do much tension.  You have to follow the rules here.  And if you act according to that rule here, maybe it will

Greetings and Welcome to this brother world there are many ways to earn money online you can search on youtube you will get more information than here since I could not pass the pages around here because it is forbidden 

On 2/2/2020 at 11:55 PM, Sourav43 said:

If you are new to crypto you should keep an eye on all sides. No scammers and hackers can be involved. The bad side of crypto cannot be used. You can make profit by using the good side of it.

Indeed, you should avoid those who do scamming and hacking. 

Follow the rules in this forum and be a good member. 

If you have any question just leave it here for us to answer. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 2/3/2020 at 11:07 AM, Indrani said:

I'm new too but I already have work experience and already have proof of payout if you want to know the bitcoin.trace site called FreeBotCo is a call and lottery site.

This is such a waste of time mate because this is one of a kind of faucets, it gives a little or small amount of profit mate so i will recommend to stop participating on it. I hope you may understand.

Yes you have first to respect the rules to never face any problem in future, how you can get comments, you have my friend to developing you English language, and when you reading a post just share with as your opinion or your experience.

yes we are all here to help you any ptoblem you see it please we are and for making money there is 30 k satoshi every day and also there is faucets

1 hour ago, Mohssine said:

Yes you have first to respect the rules to never face any problem in future, how you can get comments, you have my friend to developing you English language, and when you reading a post just share with as your opinion or your experience.

For being a new member here in this forum, this is the one of the important thing to do because this will be a guide for you to work here in this forum to know what is the doing and not doing here.

On 2/2/2020 at 9:44 PM, Becka09 said:

Hi I am just starting to sign-up for CRYPTO wallets but I am not not sure which wallet to use there are so many y different opinions....i also want to earn FREE bitcoin and other CRYPTO currency but I can't figure out what I need to do in order to receive free bitcoin ,I have heard of airdrop, bounty, and faucets but whenever I try to use them I don't end up getting anything

I saw in this market there are many wallets. But some of them are fake also. You can try some top listed wallets which are more trusted and secure.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

If you are newbie in the crypto world, you can learn so many things from here on this forum. If you want to open a crypto wallet. I recommend you to use coinbase to create online wallet which is safe and easy to use for the different top class cryptocurrency. 

Hello my friend
I think the best wallets are the Trust Wallet portfolio
She has smooth running
And you can subscribe to the airdrops in the telegram to collect more currencies

You can use metamask or blockchain wallet, there are many different wallets for every use, my recommendation for you is those that I mentioned.

Welcome to the cryptocurrency world If you are new to the cryptocurrency world, you must be careful because there are many sites in the market you must choose well then work in cryptotalk forum is a good startup you can earn some Bitcoin for free and its  You can learn a lot about cryptocurrency as well.

Usually, beginners do not search much in cryptocurrencies, they use a blockchain wallet or coinbase, then register and take your wallet.

oh buddy if you want to safe your investment then you need to used only recommended wallets for your storing of assets such as blockchain wallets and trust wallets and its clear your mind many other wallets also working in crypto world which are not good. 

Hi, there I am also new. I also don't have much knowledge about it, and how it works I have my friends who guide me once they explain it to me I will let you know's.

There are a lot of good portfolios to keep your cryptocurrencies securely on them, including COINPAYMENTS, COINBASE, BLOCKCHESHEN and TRUSTWALLET and the way to make a profit is by trading and for this you must learn

THINK POSITIVE

For the wallet I be able to bring to mind that you comprise wallet like blockchain or coin ignoble that is the nearly everyone current wallet this day and every one is by it at this time and it is clear and furthermore this forum will life-size relief in your side.

If you are a new member in the crypto industry then first of all welcome to the world of security where you will invest and earn money easily in a short span of time.  You need to track the market well, select coins as per your favorite and invest in small proportions as you will face some losses initially but surely succeed. 

Why do you end up getting nothing?
You can link your account here on yobit, and through your posts and comments here, you will begin to get enough of what is sufficient to start trading and then proceed..