"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder) - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ms.o

"Risks in Crypto" | (Just a friendly reminder)

I am not sure about it but may be this can be possible risk in crypto while in trading or investing. Sometimes we think we will get profit but we really don't get profit but get loss but its a part of trading and investing.

On 2/2/2020 at 5:21 PM, Satishmolankar said:

Without knowledge of anything do go there because it will be your loss but this crypto currency if you know everything about it then it is the best work for great profits also so patience and knowledge most important

before going to some place you can go and find the information of that thing that will be a lot more easy and effective in your decisions and in your working.

Thank you, my friend, for this value. Absolutely, entering the world of cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks, so we must all be careful and be patient and willing. And be wary of fraudsters.

Risk is very important in the business my friend I want to tell you that if you not take any risk you cannot be able to get the good profit so I want to suggest you that you should too get the proper knowledge and take a positive risk

• +3 1

Good morning friends, there are risk in any thing you are doing in this life,BUT in cryptocurrencies the risk is not that can much due to their trust and respect for it,so I you want to start a business you must learn before you can invest in cryptotalk, make sure you have knowledge and experience on how to start earning in cryptocurrencies trading.

From where we get profit than there is loss also exist.if we left our money on any account than definitely we may face loss.so if we are making investment or trading than we should do it wisely so that we could be safe from loss.

Exactly its all about risk. First you have ample knowledge about cryptocurrency, it's marketing etc then one should invest and trade in it otherwise he/she will face regrets only. 

Actually, risk is one of the main factor that makes business man to know if the business profitable or not,so any business that you are doing there must be a risk in side to know the income and outcome of the kind of business you are doing no business without taking a risk.

Yes, cryptocurrency is a risk. Investing without knowledge and experience can hurt us, we can lose our money and we can face depression. And there are a lot of scammers in cryptocurrency websites. So we have to learn, we have to be patient, we have to invest by getting information and we have to make every decision with good planning.

Putting resources into cryptographic money is a fairly extraordinary method of purchasing resources contrasted with stocks. They are more unpredictable in nature , however as you get information about the crypto space all in all, you can improve as a financial backer and hold promising coins for future appreciation , yet persistence is needed to accomplish this.

On 2/2/2020 at 2:49 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Before entering into the investment, you must seriously know and know the field, because the field is full of fraudsters who are waiting for the right moment to defraud the beginners in the field and steal their money.

• +2 1

My dear friend, I understand your point of view and your thinking, but I want to remind you that all opportunities are characterized as being risky because in the event of success you will be satisfied and profitable, and if you lose, you will be a big loser and this is what scares everyone.

• +4 1

Thank you for making this topic and also for leaving us a friendly reminder about the risks in crypto this is good because now thanks to this topic other people will be able to inform other people about the risks of crypto and thus those people will take the appropriate prevention measures.

• +1 1

In my opinion risk is only in crypto trading . If you have not knowledge and have not experience in trading then it is very risky. But if you have knowledge about crypto currency then you can get a good profit.

Dear there are many risks in encryption, but you have to resort to your feelings in order to avoid this danger, Learning to encrypt and trade cryptocurrencies well keeps you from making mistakes and keeping you out of trouble. 

Last year so many Crypto users got losses because they was trading altcoins and now 70% altcoins is dead. Due many fake website users are also getting losses, so yes Crypto is very risky.

I agree that is risky but it is highly profitable as well so all we need to do is to gain proper knowledge before get involved in crypto trading or investment. If you the market well and have trusted sites and wallets then you reduced the risk by 99% so first learn than work.

Yes I am agree with you that some people face loss after invest in the crypto it is because they don't know much about trading on crypto. So be careful while investing at crypto.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

It's very important for the members. There are many people would like to make an investment with the cryptocurrency, any investment is a risk and before investing in a cryptocurrency you should analyze it. Crypto trading is just like any other business. Many don't know enough about the crypto currencies, they can make a investment and can expect profit.

I love her and I want to tell you that you should learn about this phone is working what is the benefit for investing what is the goal of guitar talk so then we will be able to invest on this way we'll be able to take a risk first of all we should getting knowledge about creek.org their number of people who are just beginning their work so they're not able to take care of the guys who is expired and have experienced about crypto dog day can get the risk they can buy a search so that is useful for the experience to people

• +4 1

Yes among newbie the risk is high if we have little knowledge only, and many people seems to go there and hurry to trade or invest in a coins , without knowing things like fake pump, and bears huge loss..

• +1 1

Everything in this world involves risk so also the world of cryptocurrencies has lots of risks in it. But its better to take risk than not to take risk because if you take risks and win you will be happy and if you lose you will learn from your mistakes. 

I recently entered the field of cryptocurrencies and I am trying to gain knowledge and experience in this wonderful platform and gain profits through it. I hope to become a professional in the world of digital currencies and in how to deal with risks and avoid them.

• +2 1

On 2/2/2020 at 1:52 PM, Ms.o said:

Investing in crypto is a risks,most people jump into it,without knowing first and setting theirselves on those risks then regrets later or suffer from depression.

Cryptocurrencies are different from fiat currencies or gold,wherein there are no physical coins,paper notes or precious thing that exist,which you can keep in the bank or wear it.

Their value depends only on such factors and one of this is the demands or sentiments of the people, so since there's no physical thing that exist,your investments can be wiped out and lose money in just a snap specially if you are lacking in knowledge. And although it is based on blockchain technology,and even how we keep to be safe as we wanted to be there still risk in the security as online world are full of scammers. 

Having proper knowledge and positive minds can help you achieve what your aiming for. Be wise when dealing with crypto,don't let your emotion or the thoughts of instantly becoming rich brought you, but set a goal as becoming rich has steps.

Thank you dear for making this post but if you invest your money in a good coin then there will be a big chance that you will earn a good profit throw it you will not nausea money and if someone never hack you then your money essays but it is risky and I depend upon you because many people are doing this and earning income through it.

Yes, my friend, there are many dangers of encryption, and I agree with you in this matter because it alerts many beginners to the need to work and learn in the best way using these currencies to avoid making mistakes and getting lost, which leads us to frustration and loss and to avoid getting warning points. Also, watch out for spammers to protect our interests, our information, and our money