Mining Equipment for sale. (Caution in this thread!) Buy/Sell. - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Searing

Mining Equipment for sale. (Caution in this thread!) Buy/Sell.

This thread is for Mining Equipment. Used or New. Buy or Sell.

BE CAREFUL. THIS THREAD WILL ATTRACT SCAMMERS LIKE BEES TO HONEY!

USE ESCROW WITH TRUSTED MEMBERS HERE OR TAKE IT TO WWW.BITCOINTALK.ORG FOR SUCH USERS!

Anyway, now that I've scared the crap out of everyone on this thread. Enjoy!

Edited by Searing

spacer.pngI myself have a bit of ASIC Art. A Butterfly Labs Monarch Sha-256 BTC Card from back in 2014 or so. It is only good for use as 'shelf art', but I have two.  By shelf-art I really mean self-art..nice to look at and will be more interesting as time goes on and miners become rare. But I think they make a pretty neat display anyway. Keep this in mind. No longer practical as any type of miner.

(One I'm using for Shelf Art)...have a 2nd one for sale I really don't need two!).

I'll see if I can attach a picture here or not.

Anyway, probably worth $25 for the 'Shelf Art" aspect of this now, never to mine, beastie again due to BTC

difficulty being too high. (10x the electric costs in vs BTC out). But anyway it is kinda cool. Again $25 plus whatever

it costs to ship the beastie. You can use escrow for such or just trust me. (See my trust rating on www.bitcointalk.org)

look at my past BTC deals and group buy escrows. Anyway starting price is $25 (I doubt there will be a crowd).

Later

Searing

Edited by Searing

1 hour ago, Makemoneybtc said:

I think we should wait for admin to add new sections related to buying/selling diferit things related to cryptocurrencies. Posting all kind of threads like this in services section will only create chaos

Sure. But how do we go about doing that? It is pretty clear he should have added a buy/sell area on here from the start..so I don't get it either. Hopefully this will 'nudge' him a bit in the right direction to clean up the forum main areas and sub-areas. Indeed it is all over the place, but even if it was not the case, how he has the 'framework' setup up as forums/sub-forums could use some improvement indeed!.

Will move or go to a 'legit' buy/sell miner page if/when the main OP of cryptotalk.org gets to me about such

Searing

I had been interested in mining equipment before but now unfortunately I lost interest after my power supply device failed, and due to bad mining conditions at present I have no longer wanted to continue.

High crushing ratio and production efficiency. Less spare part consumption and low operation cost. High automatization and less stopping production and repairing time.

You might better create the posts with all of the details for your equipment which you are currently trying to sell. If that products is first hand and have never manipulated-- there can be potential buyers on ebay. Miners generally, do not prefer to buy second hand product. 

Where are you selling now.. If the UT has more specific descriptive details, one of its friends is looking for the type of mining equipment at a chipstick rate...

I do not think it is a good idea to purchase mining machines randomly like this without any guarantees, and there must be a supervisor or broker in the matter.

THINK POSITIVE

6 hours ago, bentayebsalah said:

I do not think it is a good idea to purchase mining machines randomly like this without any guarantees, and there must be a supervisor or broker in the matter.

But it cannot be dealt with randomly and without guarantees, and there must be a section for buying and selling things, and this is done by providing guarantees

Life is great and enjoy it

hmm, the GPU is fine, but I would like to know the status of the current mining equipment. I will not buy because I do not currently exploit and my plan is to use a separate mining rig and stronger equipment. If anyone is interested or intends to buy should carefully analyze and find out carefully to ensure their profits.