When did you start buying bitcoin? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Genexone

When did you start buying bitcoin?

I bought my first bitcoin last 2015,but unluckily i lose half of it in gambling.i thought tru gambling i can triple my btc,but i was wrong,so now i just keep on finding ways how to get free satoshis.

• +4 1

Hello my friend
In fact, this is my first time dealing with cryptocurrencies, and I don't think I will start buying anytime soon.
I prefer to wait and learn more from the experiences on this forum and the information that can be provided to me in this field, then I will start buying based on that information, as this is the surest way to work on the trading platforms

• +3 1

I have not yet bought any bitcoin, but when I think about buying cryptocurrencies, I have to know a lot of useful information and experiences and what are the wallets in which I can keep my money away from fraud 

In 2017, I organized that I sold it quickly because it was better to invest for a long time. This is the worst thing I do. I am hasty and I do not know how to control your feelings.

Oh, how they raise panic, government bans and arrests. No need to reveal yourself or let them introduce it into the law. The fact that the government violates human standards today cannot be understood by them. Most likely, a law is needed so that both parties are in joy. 

• +1 1

I bought last year when the Bitcoin price dropped to $ 3,500, but I did not buy a whole piece, but rather bought a lot of Satouches, but I sold it when it rose again to $ 20,000 and then it rose again and this made me feel some regret.

• +4 1

I found out and started buying bitcoin in 2015. You are very lucky that you bought 10 bitcoins in 2015, and in 2017, the price was very good.

• +2 1

I have never bought bitcoin, if I have earned them by working on different pages, what I did with them was to keep them for a while, while the price was low, when the price rose then I sold them.

• Useful or interesting 1

I didn't believe it the first time I learned about bitcoin, but after doing some research and believing in it, I purchased it from localbitcoins and traded it. I believe it was the year 2020.

• +3 1

Until this time I did not buy bitcoin because it became very expensive. It reached nearly 60 thousand dollars. And buying bitcoin became a dream. I am waiting for the right time to buy.

• +1 1

I have never bought Bitcoin before and feel regret about this, but I think that those who bought in 2009 are now rich, and perhaps entering now may be better than tomorrow.

I am a novice in the field of cryptography, so I have not bought digital currencies yet.  I earn 4000 satoshi daily by working on this wonderful forum.  The information we get through working on this forum is invaluable.  When I have enough knowledge I will start investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I have not been able to go through this experience yet, but I have a great desire to try it later when I have the opportunity, but I do not worry too much when the prices of some strong cryptocurrencies drop, and I often buy them because it is known that their price will rise in the coming days.

In fact, I recently entered the cryptocurrency space, but I am confident that I still have a good time to trade and make good profits.
I hope I have enough experience to be able to get some good opportunities.

• +1 1

I don't have any experience about buying bitcoin since i am only newbie in this industry. But for now, i am planning to buy bitcoin whil earning free coins here in this forum, i hope this thread will help me when i buy bitcoin in the near future.

I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies this year and started buying cryptocurrencies several months ago, but I do not have a large capital so I did not buy bitcoins but rather bought some altcoins such as LTC, BNB and ONT.

• +2 1

Well my dear friend in 2015 I had not even heard about Bitcoin and did not know anything about encrypted currencies.I collected a little bitcoin very recently by cryptotalk and I will try to collect more

• +2 1

My preferred cryptocurrency exchange is Bit Coin. Bitcoins are the best option, but they are still the most widely used currency exchange. Buying and selling bitcoins has been going on for a long time. Bitcoins and all exchanges are used, but the majority of people in this world do not. Bitcoin has a strong day-to-day success and a good trading potential.

My dear friend I want to tell you that I have not sufficient balance and the capital at this time to buy the Bitcoin because at this time the price of the Bitcoin is crossed the history I am planning to buy the some staoshis of the Bitcoin in future

• +1 1

At that time I was still collecting bitcoin from several faucet sites, when it was still quite profitable, not for now and still studying trading performance. After gathering I made my first trade. It's quite fun hunting down the faucet, not for now because it's not profitable.

• +3 1

I am still a novice in the field of cryptocurrencies and have not yet bought Bitcoin, I only earn coins from this forum and convert them to bitcoin, maybe if the bitcoin price drops a little, I will think of buying it.

• +3 1

I didn't buy the bitcoin 4 years ago i miss the opportunity to buy the bitcoin now i am feeling guilty. People told me the value of the bitcoin but i ignored them and people are doing trading. I believed that it is a scamed i didn't believe those people. 

For someone like me i still haven't try buying bitcoin with my real money, all i do is buy some (satoshi)bitcoin using other some part of talktoken that I earned here. I just use bitcoin for holding because I am really willing to wait until bitcoin's price rise higher. I am not really into trading due to lack of proper knowledge.

• +1 1

Congratulations my friend, you are undoubtedly rich, because the price of Bitcoin since 2015 until today has increased doubling, and you said that you got 10 bitcoins, which is a very wonderful thing.

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not spend much time after the forum and did not buy any bitcoin, and I rely on the money that I earn for my participation, but I try to trade and invest in order to earn more 

• +1 1