Do you like KYC exchanges? - Page 23 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Consignee

Do you like KYC exchanges?

On 9/30/2019 at 12:39 PM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

I think that the bitcoin world will be better to verify our identity but sometimes you have to give a lot of data

Some exchanges are handing over all records to authorities, so no more privacy on most established exchanges which require KYC any more 😒.

Yes. I like kyc. because kyc provide a orginal human. This the right way to find out a real human being . I think every exchange Provide to first kayc than any user withdraw his faund .this is the right way to exchange kyc. This way find out real people

Hello, it will depend on the situation and in which cryptocurrency portfolio you are because the KYC consists of delivering your personal data to an online page and sometimes it is not safe to give that information.

• +5 1

I have always been in favor of platforms / exchanges making the request for documents to validate the authenticity of a person and this can handle assets / capital within it.

Of course, here he highlighted something important and it is the fact that we should not give away our personal documents to exchanges that have no volume or track record, because we would not know where our identity would end.

If you are managing cryptocurrency assets, the ideal is that you verify yourself to be able to have a certificate from the company where we are hosting our capital and we can further expand the movement of funds internally and have the possibility of having extra benefits.

On 9/30/2019 at 10:42 AM, xBDT Script said:

No, no for me however I was forced to give my KYC to some selected exchange like poloniex, bittrex, and few more. I do not use them at all since Binance and Kucoin are in the market. 

KYC is necessary for some exchanges, although we don't like it, we have to do it

i don't like KYC exchanges for two reasons

1 - they collecting your data

2 - some countries can't do KYC

• +5 1

The kyc procedure is super important for an exchange, apart if this account with p2p exchange this gives more security when making any change, the kyc also helps to reduce multi-accounts by users who break the rules.

From my perspective, I really don't like KYC, I think it's a waste of time and it's a way to limit the users, the best thing is to let them remain anonymous for decentralized use.

On 9/30/2019 at 11:39 AM, Consignee said:

Recently I have gotten some coins from bounty which I did last year. These coins are listed in two exchanges, ----- and p2pb2b. Both of the exchanges are requiring to have KYC verification before I can trade. Is this good? I don't like KYC procedure. What about you?

The KYC sometimes tends to generate mistrust in users who are not used to sending personal documents to web pages, however you must bear in mind that exchanges do this because it is a legal requirement that governments and laws ask for them be able to operate in a legal way in a certain country, therefore they ask for this verification so that you can operate in a better way

Most platforms now ask KYC, why because it is measures that benefit the public so that they are not manipulation and theft. I love exchanges, I know you

yo pienso que la verificacion KYC es importante para que las transacciones sean mas seguras y cada plataforma sepa que esta tratando con personas legalmente y no con algun tipo de estafa. 

Greetings! although in some occasions the kyc exchange may be restricted in some countries, I think it is important that some exchanges require it. This increases the level of security in the transactions you carry out and prevents some people from cheating or making multiple accounts.

No I don't like kyc exchanges because kyc is the thing that can only be done if you are 18+ .And in crypto world there are many people whose age is under 18 for this they can't use the exchange. That's why I don't like kyc exchanges. There are many exchanges from where we can trade deposit withdraw without any kyc like binance and yobit too.I really like this type of exchange

I like KYC because it's reliable. Yes, of course, I would like it to be checked as quickly as possible, because sometimes it drags on for a couple of days and already disappears the desire to cooperate with such an exchange.

On the one hand, I don't like it, on the other hand, all children and abusers will suffer, so I'm happy, although again, it helps, from abuse.

I also don't like exchanges that require users to do KYC, but we have to look at it from a different perspective, perhaps to maintain security so that users who perform suspicious activity can be followed up.