The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

Thank you for reminding us to always obey the rules. I am also a new member here, I understand how difficult it is to understand so many rules. Without knowing rules and restriction they are posting which results them to be banned and they also cannot explain actually why they get banned.

Reading of the community guidelines and rules rules of cryptotalk is very much important. and remember if you don't know about that rules and you violate rules then you can get banned so you should I read that and try to follow them because the modrators are too much strict and they will not listen to your lame excuses.

It is very crucial and important to read the forum rules and guidelines for posting for anyone especially the beginners who don't wish his account to get banned. Reading the forum guidelines will protect a member for posting what will violate the forum rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is too important to read the terms and conditions of the crypto it will help you to understand the people veiw and their question that what they are saying about their posts and comments

Dear friend you are very right I agree with you that we should read the  guidelines about the cryptotalk and follow the rules of the cryptotalk if you do not follow the rules you will be banned got a great lost.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

Every platform has some rules and regulations which people have to follow. Similarly cryptotalk forum has some guidelines and instruction that newbies must read inorder to get good repute.

The reading of cryptotalk guidelines is much more important in survive in the forum because if you do not read importance guide then you do not now about what this forum requires in this section you also improve your participation on this forum.

• +2 1

To increase our knowledge and to creat a useful post, we have to read Crypto guidlines. It will help to make our ideas strong about the question. 

Yes dear friends you are very right it is very important to read the guideline of cryptotalk with carefully  because if you do not follow the rules of cryptotalk you will be banned. 

• +3 1

Thank you very much for recommending this section to us since we are new here and willing to learn some useful information, reading guide line is very good because it will give us the actual step to succeed in these forum.

Thank you very much for recommending this section to us since we are new here and willing to learn some useful information, reading guide line is very good because it will give us the actual step to succeed in these forum.

I totally agree with you. In order to do good work on any platform it is really very important to read and understand all the terms and conditions of that platform. To be honest when i first logged in i was unaware of the terms and conditions of this forum as a friend of mine introduced me to this platform. But after doing 2 to 3posts i realized the importance of understanding the terms and conditions of this forum so i researched about it now i am pretty much confident about my work and doing my best to write quality content. 

It is very important to read and understand the guidelines of crptotalk before working on it. We have to follow the rules and regulations of crptotalk at any cost so is better to memorize the rules before posting. 

Yes you right say that newbie not read the instructions and rules .After that they face problem about coins about posts about withdraw .I am also newbie but i read all the rules and get firstly knowledge and am sure am not wasting my time on it . 

@Mandoy01 being a new member I understand it and advise to follow these guidelines to all new members and specially old members of this forum. These guidelines also help us to make a new post or comment on others post and obey the rules of this forum.

Yes, reading spreadsheets by beginners is of utmost importance and teaches you how to properly follow the rules of this forum and not delete your posts.

Yes, my dear friend, of course, you have shared this use full information that all the members of the forum can protect themselves from the warning point and account banned. As we know, the rules and regulations campaign of the forum have been done in all the section present in the forum, which should read every number thoroughly and then post and comment only by following them. 

Truly it is important to read I the topic I the platform,we need to read and understand to know and also give time to our self and make sure we read the post to know what to comment on and seriously to Al's learn on the forum rulesit is her important

Everybody has intrigued to win much money at a Brief time. But that time they botches, abuse the rules and get prohibited. At To begin with they got to know how a gathering or location works, whats the approach of the location.

Off course its important part of forum to read the guaidliness of cryptotalk currency when you not read it then u face many problems about the forum u cant understant the rules of this forum so to reduces such as lose u can read firslty guidless which is very heplful for your knowledge. 

On 2/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, Mandoy01 said:

Hi guys, I will make a post again since I have noticed that many newbies are not reading the instructions and guidelines in this forum thus they have so many questions and having troubles.

I do request and suggest to all newbie users to visit the "About Forum" Section and read some articles about the important guidelines at this site. Also on every topic sections please do read the topic section instructions to guide you in your posting.

Others would complain why are their posts keep getting deleted and some are banned. They are confused as to what happen  because they failed to read the guidelines properly.

I hope this post gives you an idea of how important to know and read the guidelines and instructions in this forum. Happy posting!

This forum is a complete package of discipline,learning and earning.There are so many rules in each activities.So confusion of new members will be common if they don't read the instructions properly.That's why I alaways asks the newbies to spend more time on reading than posting.Because it is very important to make your base of posting here.And 'About forum' has it's own significance.So try to spend more time on this section and beside posting try to read topics on this section everyday.And remember,there is no time frame to post 100free posts.So there is no hurry.Try to utilize this free posing time.Best of luck newmembers.

Rules and proper guidelines are very important for a forum and the success in that forum is only by following that rules and regulations. One must take some time to read that rules and guidelines to avoid any ban. 

It is obvious that whenever we want to work somewhere we have to know the terms of the company and than for long journey in the company we have to abide tham.The same is the case with cryptotalk forum you have to know the basic guidlines of the platform before start working otherwise you may not perform well you will waste your time as well as your effort.

It's important to read the cryptotalk guide lines so as to know the does and don't in the forum but is much more important to abide by then, reading it is important but abiding by it is more important, thanks.