The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The Importance of Reading the Cryptotalk Guidelines

Yes we should carefully read the guidelines on crypto to avoid being a band and they are very important to us so that we can follow its rules and regulations..

Yes I agree with you my dear friend

If all the newbies careful read the all rules of this platform so definitely they work good on this platform ... And I see many of the newbie posts which are not read the guidelines of this platform and start work on it some time they break the rules of this platform and do the comments which are less than 100 characters... So I suggest you all newbies when you join this platform so must read the all guidelines of this platform and in future you become More successful on it...

It's fantastically valuable you deliver the guidelines therefore that you precisely distinguish how to step your equipment ended without violating their policy this in addition helps in preventing the proscribe for the financial statement and yobit plus involve the next of set of laws and rules to conduct operations decently.

Yes, of course, the instructions and instructions must be followed in order to avoid falling into problems. Many people are banned and do not know the true reason for this.

You said right. If you don't want to request every newbie then i will request to every newbie to read the instructions of making useful posts. Some members feel regret after getting banned my suggestion is that they should be curious to understand the rules. After receiving waring points they learn from their mistakes. I think it would be better for you to spend your 10 minutes in reading the rules then wasting some days in making useless posts.

Important of reading guide line.

1.it will make you to be more careful about the rules of crypto.

2.you will be able to give mindful comment.

3.it will also make you to read very will before posting.

4.you most be knowledgeable.

5.it will make you to make a reasech before creating a new topic.

The about forum is the best place for newbies to read all the rules and regulations of this platform to avoid repetition of questions and answers. Newbies should please try and read these rules as they are very important if you want to stay long on this platform and earn good money.

On 2/1/2020 at 6:15 PM, Maxtron73 said:

It is not that hard to just take a quick look at the general rules of the forum. I don't understand why some people can't just waste 5-10 minutes to get some east tips on how to better make posts here before starting to write them. This way you are already prepared to make better posts 

Yes my dear you are right, I think newbie like me should understand and learn the rules of this forum and gain some knowledge about how to make posts. In this way everyone will be provided with correct and authentic information.

Reading crypto rules is very important. It makes us aware of how we should write our posts in this forum. These guidelines will lead you to the exact way from where you have to start your journey.

Yes i already read those in my first day on this forum. I always prefer learning first then earning. Because without knowing the rules no one can be a part of this forum. Not only newbies, even senior can't break a single rules here. So guideline really helps most here. 

Edited by Ryan_07
Typing mistake.

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Indeed I concur with you and a debt of gratitude is in order for you that you clear with your post that for working at crypto talk gathering we need thinking about broad crypto talks rules and guideline. This is best for each one crypto talk part that he follow all the crypto talk discussion as indicated by the work and addressing. 

However, I recommend all the new part that make all the more impressive and most recent subject crypto post and don't rehashed one post and once more.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/11/2020 at 6:13 PM, gedetim703 said:

Reading of guidelines is one of the important factor when the people is new in this place if you want to stay in a long time but unfortunately some people don't like that. Maybe admin can make a way using notification. If the user is new he or she is required to read the rules.

You are right reading the forums rules and guidelines is the first thing we all have to do before making any topics and comments on the this forum, but if we don't get to know with the forum regulations then the will be some consequences that we will get warning points.

Yeah guideline is very important .Guideline refer us that what can we do and what can we don't.It makes us disiciplined .However seniors and full member remind us about guideline .This is so helpful.

Yes this is important post for beginners and yes initial i don't have knowledge about this after sometime when i read post and advices of seniors then I go to read the policy rules and regulations thnku

• -1 1

The rules are simple, it doesn't mean that we can't break them as mistakes happen, but the big mistakes are hardly happening without a purpose, so be careful and you will have a good time in the forum, if you treat it as a forum and not as a way to earn a few money from the campaign payments.

Cryptotalk platform is best but unfortunately many people does not gain those type of benift they can do. The big reason to delete there post and banned of their Id.

Reading the laws and guidelines in the forum benefits everyone, especially the junior members, which makes them publish in a correct way, in order for everyone to benefit from this useful information. We must pay attention and learn well in order to achieve our dreams and goals.

you have a good idea or suggestion. i totally agree with your idea. because this thing play an important role to become an active member of cryptotalk forum.  first of all we should read all headlines or guidelines. with out reading the guidelines there will be a chance to banned your account or taking some warning points. because without reading guidelines you could not post good and new ideas. this is the best platform for this purpose.

• +4 1

The guidelines of Cryptotalk are given for our benefit. We should read the guidelines and rules of cryptotalk. The earning from Cryptotalk is not less then a job, If we do not give importance to these guidelines. Our job will be in danger. I f we follow them, we will safe from warring points. After 2-3 warring our account will banned. You should make habit of reading of crytotalk guidelines.

• +4 1

The Kiptotalk guideline is important because we need to know something good and understand the subject, then we can learn something good here, we can't learn, because the reason we need to discuss the subject, then we can understand the subject very easily, then it will seem easy to me because  Here we think that if we can discuss some good questions, we will know something good here, so we think we need to do research on every world, then we have the responsibility to do something good here.

Reading of the guidelines before having a start in this forum helps us to survive and create useful posts in this forum. Most of the members always have a concern about their posts getting deleted. they can also prevent their posts from getting deleted by following the guidelines provided by administration.

It isn't that difficult to simply investigate the overall principles of the discussion. I don't comprehend why a few people can't simply squander 10 to 15 minutes to get some east tips on the best way to all the more likely make presents here prior to beginning on keep in touch with them. This way you are now set up to improve posts.

This is a mistake by them to judge the forum before they understand its terms and rules
The moderators work hard to maintain the level of the forum, they delete any comment that does not serve the topic at hand or does not meet the required conditions

I will say that because that way we can know what the rules are, what isolations will make you banned or muted maybe so, read them without specifying the forum you are going to join. If you break the rules your ID may be banned.  In order to be an active and loyal member you need to follow the instructions.