Trading And RIsk Management - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abiaan

Trading And RIsk Management

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends no doubt trading and risk management topic is very important but when we are not take risk we are not earn. Profit and loss is a part of business. If we are trade in crypto currency than we expect every day loss and profit. 

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, I think we that all the members of this platform need to learn about the risk management of the trading world so as to reduce the higher rate of risk taking during trading of cryptocurrencies, that's my opinion on this dear.

In trading crypto currency or even forex trade, risk management is an important factor one should consider. As the saying goes, risk what you can afford to lose. So it is necessary to have a good risk management to trade well

Dear you can say that the most important thing here is to trade and work it because it is the highest forms of encryption and win it and more fun and give you all learn and start now it is the best ever. 

• +4 1

well most of us enter into the crypto world for the purpose of profits without knowing how risks it's.  It's advisable for anyone who have the intention to enter into the crypto world to seek for experience and knowledge because crypto is a risky game that require much experience. 

Thanks for the infor there its very helpful and true one must know how to handle risk management of his or her trading account and most of traders out there they do make a big mistake of ignoring this aspect of risk management and as a result they end up blowing there accounts as every amount you deposit in your trading account must be traded with proper risk management lot sizes to avoid huge losses.

• +1 1

You should always choose safe and reliable platforms and also reliable wallets to save your money inside them so that they are not vulnerable to penetration and in order to be able to enter the field of trading and investment, you must have experiences about that work and study the technical analysis that helps you know how the trading process is carried out and what the principle of its work is.

Any person who wishes to join and work in the field of trading should be aware of the risks and pitfalls as well as the advantages, with the grandfather being able to work with small amounts until the loss is negligible. Moving away from your passion is, in my view, one of the most effective ways to succeed.

I agree with you, most beginners believe that it is easy to get big profits through trading and are not obligated to manage capital, just as most of them trade without placing a stop loss and use great leverage, I think that we must be more aware and learn to trade and invest properly, otherwise we will lose Our money

Well said, my friend, I totally agree with you here

We have to be very careful there are many risks at work here that we have to be very careful about

Make sure to work hard and do not lose everything you have Do not put all you have in one basket, my friend

All the best to you my friend and everyone here

• +2 1

Yes bro, tradings is risk, But many people join and selected trading point and invest money on trading site and get profit. If price increase and then sell and get profits and if price low then nit sell still wait for increased value of currency. So who man succeed who work hard and fully focused on her work.By the way,I wish to best of luck dear

On 2/1/2020 at 2:08 PM, Abiaan said:

"Trading and Earning" sounds fun right????

I saw many newbies reading and asking about trading and how to earn from it but never saw anyone being curious to know about its risks

you might get into loss or get bankrupt if you dont have better risks management , even if you have good strategies

so here is the article that might help you to know about risks on trading

https://crypto-economy.com/risks-of-crypto-trading/

for trading management

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=35

For risk for rely on trading bots

https://www.bitinsure.com/blog/?p=59

Well, first of all thank you so much for share thus articles.  This will help us a lot to better understand.  As you said knowing risk on trading is also important. We always give the priority how to get profit but most of the people doesn’t think about risk. We should also learn from risk, management.  It'll help us a good trader.

Well mate. Glad to meet you in here. First of all very thanks to you for sharing this relevant and informative information to us and into the hands of millions. The specific information abkut the trading and earnings. Keep it up. 

• +2 1

It is very important to have sufficient experience in trading, in order to be able to enter the work market. You must learn how to choose the right currency for trading, and the right time to buy and sell. You must also trade with a swallow that you can afford to lose.

• +2 1

Always think that trading is just about buying and selling that why some people lose there money in the market because they lack knowledge about trading but if you understand about market charts then you will be able to benefit

Trading is a very dangerous matter, but this does not preclude that the matter can be managed with great professionalism and this is by learning how to manage risks 

I wouldn't rely on trading bots. At least on those that I did not personally do myself, i.e. I do not know their entire structure and the type of their work.

Hello my friend, thank you for your helpful participation. I think it is important for every person who wants to enter and work in the field of trading to understand what their risks and disadvantages are and what are their positives, and then start trading in order not to make mistakes that cannot be undone.

• +2 1

It is true, that some members when they read about the amount of profits and ease of work forget the risks or difficulties that will stand in their way, we have to be more aware and put the material aspects aside, so as not to let it affect our emotions

• +2 1

Yes my friend, most people come to the world of coding and they do not realize what risks you will face in this world. Many people think trading is easy, but trading is very complicated and may gain you super richness and may make you go bankrupt

This article's submission is extremely beneficial since many people, particularly beginners, are unaware of the benefits and drawbacks of trade and trade management. Trading is often fraught with dangers such as bankruptcy. However, if you know how to read market charts, you'll be able to take advantage of supply and demand and behave confidently. So thank you for reminding us of the importance of consistency.

Everybody should be aware of trading risks and get enough knowledge about it before they get into it. These topic you've mentioned should be read. I watch videos about this topic every while, and it's surprising to know what faces you while try to trade.

• +1 1

This topic is very useful for people who wants to start trading and who are into trading. We should not just know about the basic things in trading, like dos and don'ts, we should also know the risk. Since working in crypto is full of risk, we should still be knowledgeable about this.

• +3 1

Thank you for sharing this information with us .. I was one of the people who suffer from fear of the idea of starting to trade. I will start reading the articles and I will try to increase my information and my experience in this business in order to start trading and investing.

• +2 1

Trading is not easy thing. You have to take risk for it. Look most of people lose their money in trading for lacking of knowledge and information. I suggest you know the market situation. Gather some knowledge. Take advice from experts. 

• +1 1