Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income? - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kabir Hossain

Is cryptotalk helpful for additional income?

Is very helpful, since I completed senior high school I was broke even get money to buy basic amenities was a problem for me ,a friend introduced me into crypto talk that was turning point for me, I get income from every meaningful post.I was able further my education with the help crypto talk.

On 1/31/2020 at 2:46 PM, Win said:

This is so very helpfull why?becouse its really pay with just youre free time you can earn 30,000 satoshi and 900,000 satoshis in one month it is a big money for an extra income and ofcourse youre not just earning here l.you are also learning

Well said I like the end of your post ; good title turn your learning on earnings; as someone said once it's like a dream; thank you

Cryptotalk is helpful for additional income in that during this time of global pandemic one can get some extra income by making posts and comments which later can be used for investment purposes at the YoBit platform.

Hello, I think that cryptotalk is a good place to earn an income since it pays you to learn and share the experience you can have with cryptocurrencies in the forum just by spending a few hours of your day without interfering in your day-to-day activities.

Of course, cryptotalk gives us knowledge to be able to work and operate on exchange platforms since, here they teach us how to operate, what to do when faced with such moments, to be patient, to make decisions among other things that are very valuable in the world of cryptocurrencies so in short cryptotalk if it is very useful to obtain additional income. Thank you very much friend, this topic is very important to have more and more wisdom and think about the benefits that this wonderful forum brings us that we use to solve our doubts and contribute what we know to others.

Конечно, это так, он содержит много информации для заработка, просто используйте его

Forum sites are helpful for our additional income. Bitcointalk is the biggest forum. Old users with good position earns hundreds of dollars in a month just from signature campaigns. also we will do it here after few times

Cryptotalk is definitely helpfull, as this forum is devoted to additional income on crypto. There are many sections and topics on cryptotalk, discussing different resources for additional income. Regularly reading such topics and trying the discussed methods of earning, one can get additional income regularly. 

• +2 1

I am really passionate about the world of cryptocurrencies and I recognize that I am just a beginner in this, but for me Cryptotalk represents not only an additional entry, because I see that they are paying me to learn (reading a post from good forums) and for giving my opinion on something that I like to talk about. For me Cryptotalk is made so that you drain (reading and creating) all stress from day to day.

• +1 1

it is totally true in cryptotalk you can get profit interacting actively and efficiently that collaborates with the growth of the community as a whole

It's more than helpful. Cryptocurrencies is what I do for a living. If you just invest enough time in it, you can succeed in it. Don't be afraid to try, be afraid to not try. 

Well, CryptoTalk was no doubt the best paying forum, that I have EVER posted in. I mean 1000 sats per post, it was unheard of. However, in recent days, it is not profitable anymore. i dont even know what system is being used. I do get positive rates, yet I dont earn neither satoshi nor Talk token. Don't get me wrong, I love the site but I do not believe you can trust your livelihood or additional income on this. Maybe some other members have different opinions, my opinions are based on my experience

In my view, cryptotalk helps us a lot to better inform ourselves, to know the opinions of others about many specific topics and also in a general way, so I think that thanks to that we will have a better perspective when making decisions

On 1/31/2020 at 10:19 AM, Kabir Hossain said:

Cryptocurrency has been popular in rest of the world.There has many site to transaction cryptocurrency. Cryptotalk is new one coperative to another related site. Since it is a new site, does it easiar for begginers. Is it helpful for additional income?

Good morning group. I think that it is a very good tool to generate extra income, and to be able to invest it in Yobit.net, for example.

My friend, Cryptotalk is committed to providing information to all its users through the same experiences of the great family that it has created. from the beginning that was his goal and he has achieved it. As you say, a very valuable exchane is associated with Yobit, very serious, respectful of its users. Depending on the information you have to share or the criteria you give on the published topics, you can generate profits. But like people themselves, we must first be born, crawl, walk and then run, I assure you that within this forum, by trying hard every day, you can have your earnings.

Of course, cryptotalk is one of the most popular forums for exchanging experiences in the field of currencies, especially for people beginner, and daily the heaps are published from mining and profit sites, bitcoin, as well as airdrop

Well it really does a big help to us. I have been a bounty hunter and signature campaigner at bitcointalk.org but as of now it is hard to apply due to hard competition. If I am going to apply for new ICOs which took months before the payout

• +5 1

I honestly did not know the forum, I came here because of the yobit campaign. The truth is that I really liked the forum, how it is organized and the responsibility for everything. Nice to continue with you and more if you can get rewards for something I like

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

True, cryptotalk is a great site In addition to making money, there is a large amount of information that you get that makes you good at trading currencies

In my point of view I say a big yes cryptotalk is easier for beginners and it is very beneficial for an additional extra income as you can earn crypto currency bitcoin here just from your posts I think this is one of the great source of extra cash for every lover of crypto currency.

It is rather a benefit that the platform provides. It should be seen as a tool to help you get and provide help rather than a faucet to earn income.

Yes, helpful for those who don't have enough funds to invest or trade, people with enough money can't waste their time try to get some penny by posting. They just invest and trade.