Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

On 30.01.2020 at 21:57, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

It's a great advice. There are thousands of different coins on the market and most part of them is just trash. Do not buy shitcoins because you won't be able to sell them in the future. It's more reasonable to invest in top50-top100 coins of the coinmarkercap, to be sure that the coin is not a scam. 

Yes, I think so too. But in order to find out exactly how the money transaction takes place, it is better to write to technical support. They will say for sure.

Of course that's one of the things to check first. Before investing your money in a currency we have to study the asset. It can be with Coinmarketcap, this platform includes data including capitalization, issuance, trading volume, etc. You can use this information to buy cryptocurrencies. Cryptocompare is another useful site where you can find this type of information.

These 3 cryptocurrencies represent 90% of the trading volume of the entire cryptocurrency market:
Bitcoin, Tether (USDT) and Ethereum took the top spots in terms of trading volume

There are many new people in the world of cryptocurrencies, and some invest small amounts to mine, but the results are almost nil, for the simple fact of their investment. It is like saying if you invest less you will have little profit, if you invest more you will have more, with that concept I have generated good results but always being careful where to invest, in addition to that I never invest money that I am not afraid of losing, so I would recommend to new ones to find out everything and the mining pages before investing in it. And be careful if they want to have good results, the investment has to be a good volume, but always at your risk.

Yes, many begginers can buy coins which without any analysis and thought. And only after that they starting to understand that it has no value because of no investor interesting in it whatsoever.

• +1 1

This tip is good and must be followed, because tokens with zero volume are useless and there is nothing we can do with them,we need to focus on something good and bigger and active in the same time, coins like those are what we need 

• +1 1

Low volume coin are also called worthless coins, some people manipulate these coins, by pumping and dumping, so most newbiies buy these coins, they buy these coins when the pumping (when the price is high) and suddenly the coins are dumped, then their money does not come back, they will hold theirs coin for a long time, hoping the price will return. so to prevent buying these coins, beware of pumping & dumping

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 1/30/2020 at 3:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Trading volume is key and arguably most important factor to put into consideration when choosing an exchange and cryptocurrency to perform trading. An exchange or coin with very low trading volume means low liquidity and might see sell/buy orders take forever to be completed. This I think is a rare mistake a good cryptocurrency trader should make.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes i agree, coins with zero volumes not a good choice but in yobit you can buy a coin when it is sleeping to earn 5x at least when it pumps but sure you should risk with small amount with low volume coins

There are many new people in the world of cryptocurrencies, and some invest small amounts to mine, but the results are almost nil, for the simple fact of their investment. It is like saying if you invest less you will have little profit,s i agree, coins with zero volumes not a good choice but in yobit you can buy a coin when it is sleeping to earn 5x at least when it pumps but sure you should risk with small amount with low volume coins

Paypal is a web and mobile payment system that functions as the universal internet credit card. You can use it in almost every online store. Homemania. Paypal works very easily and allows you to buy over the network without having to give the credit card numbers.

• -3 1

On 30/1/2020 at 9:57, bean said:

Esto afecta principalmente a los principiantes que se apresuran a invertir sin entender, no invierta en criptomonedas con un volumen de negociación nulo o muy pequeño, un volumen de negociación bajo significa un interés del comprador muy bajo, si lo compra, lo mantendrá durante mucho tiempo y es posible que no recupere su dinero.

Thanks for the recommendation, I had to learn this in the worst way, but still, it is learning, greetings.

Well, depends on the risk you wanna take. Invest in this kind of coin can be high risk high rewarding because small transaction can affect a lot in the final price

It's true what you say, it happened to me recently when I bought the token launched by binance a week ago called burguer. They bought it on its launch day thinking that it would be very good to buy it that day, but it turned out that the market at that time not only did not accompany the launch of the coin, but that the volume was too low than expected. These beginner mistakes are difficult to correct, but you also learn they lost money this way, for next time I know that it is not worth risking even 1 dollar in the launch of these coins without a project behind

Coins with very little volume are a trap for newbies, I particularly bought Mooncoin years ago and I'm still stuck with them (I can't sell them), it's part of a learning I think

Higher volume means more opportunities to make some profit. I would add something to the title of this thread: if you didn't imagine that, avoid trading...

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

On 12.05.2020 at 01:13, Jami273 said:

Yep.If any coin's trading volume is 0 or so much close to that,that means nobody is interested in that coin and if you buy that coin,you will not able to sell with profit.Moreover you may face big loss in this.So before investing everyone should do some study about that coin in which he want to invest.

Okay, there are a lot of newbies that trades a lot of coins without knowing that a lot of them doesn't really have a value. So before buying a coin, make sure that you will look for it at Coin Market Cap first to see if it is a real coin and look for that coin's volume. And so on. Just know it

What you say is very true, when they invest they have to see all the markets of that currency, check the exchanges where they are listed, review their volume and history to see if they really buy the currency at the reflected price and the volume is real, as always, investigate

On 1/30/2020 at 11:57 AM, bean said:

Thank you very much for the recommendation, I learned that through error unfortunately, I was super excited about coins that were practically releasing them, waiting for it to rise and it turns out that then there was no purchase volume

On 30/1/2020 at 9:57, bean said:

Esto afecta principalmente a los principiantes que se apresuran a invertir sin entender, no invierta en criptomonedas con un volumen de negociación nulo o muy pequeño, un volumen de negociación bajo significa un interés del comprador muy bajo, si lo compra, lo mantendrá durante mucho tiempo y es posible que no recupere su dinero.

That is totally true, many people due to inexperience can make mistakes that will cost them dearly, and I include myself in one of those people, because when I started in this world I had no knowledge of cryptocurrencies, I only knew Bitcoin.

When I entered I saw that there were many more cryptocurrencies and I started to buy the cheapest ones, without knowing what the movement and exchange was like, and after a few days I could not get out of the cryptocurrencies because they had fallen so much that I could not recover absolutely anything and a advice so that this does not happen is to read a lot before making an investment, on YouTube you will find many free classes of different influencers that explain how to work with cryptocurrencies.

That's right, before you start buying coins you should look at the trend, its history and its volume, what the new ones have in common is that they start at the top and then fall by almost 70%, it happened with the launch of CRV in Binance.

• Useful or interesting 2

I agree with you. Most of the people don't know for what they are investing and as a result they just loose their money. So before investing, making some research would not be bad.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

This is very true, it's a pity not to have seen this publication months before when I was just starting in this world... It would have saved me a great loss but well, you learn the hard way too. Thank you very much for the advice.

• +1 1

Thanks for the information, I once bought a coin (from a well-known company) that was about to enter the trade and when so many people came out and sold it, the coin was worth almost nothing. Therefore, you should not invest in coins that have not yet been released.

• +1 2