Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

This mostly affects beginners who rush into investing without knowing. Please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, as low trading volume indicates low buyer interest, and if you purchase it, you will be keeping it for a long time and will not get your money back.

It is really true.  In order to achieve good gains when working with trading or investing in the cryptocurrency, we must have the good knowledge and experience necessary in order to do so and achieve profit in the end.  We have to learn at the beginning in order to start working later and reap the profits that coding issues need prior knowledge before starting the serious and successful work.

I think very good information for us..invest or trading in very low money we face the loss..becouse buyer and treader are not interested low or small bitcoin.they want to buying huge amount of bitcoin..

The cost of the encrypted currency, according to the increase and demand is increased in this case, if the encrypted currency has never gained money because the currency will remain unprecedented for a large period.

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic, but I did not know about currencies with zero values, but I will read other people's posts for me. I benefit from these posts. I hope the experts will share everything they know about these currencies. Thank you very much, my dear friend.

This is trading down, especially the coin, you are trading down and therefore your dealings with others will be low, which affects you negatively

Thanks so much for alerting us,  begginers have to be careful seriously before investing so that they won't make a stupid mistakes,  because there are some dead coins out there that are not advisable for investment.  So we have to be vigilant. 

Yes, it is true that currencies that do not have good trading volume are fake currencies and I am not able to make profits through them, so these currencies should be avoided and the pursuit of famous currencies.

Zero trading currencies means that that currency is dead or empty, it does not generate any profit, so you need to focus on the currencies that are being traded at the moment in order to invest.

This is the issue for new beginners who are unaware of the zero trading volume rule: you cannot gain and receive a return on your investment, and there is no benefit. Investing and holding your coins is a waste of time and effort. I recommend watching YouTube videos to learn how to trade and invest properly in the crypto world.

I think it will be very useful for all traders on the crypto Talk forum, these are good tips for all of us, let's all avoid buying cryptocurrencies without trading because there will be less interested buyers and you may end up losing.

In fact, we must invest in strong currencies whose price fluctuates greatly, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, because investing in strong currencies will bring you great profits.

Well, my friend, in fact, investing in the field of cryptocurrencies is large and wide .. I have already started with a very small capital and I do not see any increase or any profit that a person can speak with .. But from my mistake I learned that if I wanted to do a trade or An investment should be an amount that can return to me with the profit that I feel .. Thank you for this information .. I wish you and everyone good luck.

This is awesome my friend, it's a useful post for everyone, we have to learn and Knowing how to trade online, investment is low and does not know any trading skills, hence the class investment. Thank you.

• +2 1

On 1/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Especially I want to tell you friend that we have to avoid that coins which are not growing to much in the market especially I want to tell you that do not invest or buy that coin which have zero trading volume mena's which have not a price in dollars.

Friend, you are very right, we must avoid currencies that have zero trading volume since if we do not avoid them and invest in those currencies we would only lose out since they do not have trading volume and we would not receive any profit.

Yes, many members of this forum do these things and they do so while they are waiting for the currencies for a long time.

Dear friend, welcome to the forum here
Thank you for this wonderful post and the important discussion of what is happening to us specifically. We are the beginners. Certainly, I will be patient before I trade so that what you have saved will be reasonable.
Good luck

• +3 1

There are a lot of members who enter trade and investment without knowing what they are doing, and this is a big mistake and they will lose all of their money.

I agree with you mate that always make decisions to invest in those currencies which has a large market share or volume because there are high chances that they will not crashed very soon.. There are high chances that they will grow up due to there familiarity in public just like bitcoin.. We all k ow that now a days bitcoin is no number one position due to its familiarity.. So if anyone wants to invest his or her money then bitcoin is best for him or her. 

This may happen with beginners because they are afraid of buying high-value currencies so that they do not lose their money, so they start with low-value currencies so that they lose little, after your post this they should pay attention to this and not buy only reliable currencies

Thank you for this information. I did not know this. I was planning to start at a low price. When I start investing, thank you for advising me. This is how I will avoid a lot of damage in the future. Please continue to share with us your experience ..

yes my friend you have to avoid such kind of coins which have not so much value and zero trading volume don't invest in these kind of points and wasting your money investing the most famous currencies like litecoin ethereum dogecoin and Bitcoin is are the best for Investments.

the current tiptoe is right in addition to have to be adopted, since cards in addition to nada softback book have been ineffective along with there is nothing we will be able to do and diehards,we must target some thing moral excellence along with bigger along with quick that in synchronal, cash like front will be whatever we want

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.