Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

Although it is difficult to trade in Bitcoin for beginners, I like trading this currency, its price is high, it fluctuates at a good rate and its reliability is very high, I do not like the risk and trade in unknown currencies and it can lead to a big loss.

I agree with you. Many beginners do this, and this is negative, so we must be careful not to use minuscule currencies

Yes, this is correct. Buying coins and keeping them is a common mistake for many beginners. We must pay attention to it and warn about it so that it does not recur

hello friend you are right we should avoid the painting with zero balance and we should concern all over efforts on cryptocurrency because the value of cryptocurrencies increase every day so this is very beneficial for us which would investing on this currency which is valuable all over the world in that way we will be able to earn more money and we can ride our business

• +4 1

If we wish to spend, we must realize that if the price is zero, the incentives we will earn are likely to be very long and negligible. Choose coins that have the ability to be lucrative, and buy when they are cheap and sell when they are costly.

Greetings my friend, thanks for the advice
I have noticed that there are many currencies whose value is zero when doing trading or investing, and I have browsed through the history of trading in some currencies in the most appropriate way to know the position of the currency, and whether we must trade it or not

When seen on exchange websites, people never really understand the part about volumes on a coin. 

It was through this thread that I discovered and then attempted to see the different volumes of coins on Yobit.

I see so many peoples they don't want loss and they invest in zero volume,are prices less coins selects and invest in this coins and waits when the prices increase and gain profit, so I suggests take some risk and invest good volume and high prices coins, because this coins gives good return in few months and you earn passive income in shot period.

Hello dear yes you are right avoid those coins which has zero or low volume. Volume shows activity of the coin if the volume is increasing than invest in the coin because its price is goin high.

Dear Friend

In fact, there are many beginners who do not have a lot of profits in their portfolios and do not want to keep money in their wallets steady without profits, so they resort to buying other currencies, but they must be the currencies that they must buy reliable and not fake, otherwise they will face loss

From my point of view, there is no problem with trading money with small values in the beginning, but they should learn how to properly study and analyze cryptocurrencies so that they can develop themselves and make profits in the future.

You make a good quality posts. Many new beginners invest their coins with low amount of coins. But In my opinion they can do it. At first by doing it they can know how to invest or trading coins properly. When they have proper knowledge about it then new members can invest their coins with high amount. 

An important point is that I have made many posts about trading before. And tried to give newcomers an idea about trading. And we have shared small tips and tricks so that they are not harmed in the first place. Before buying a token one must check its trade volume. Trade volume is an important issue. The trade volume indicates the quality of the token. Refrain from buying tokens with low trade volume without adequate information. Trade volume is the trading volume of a token. 

The  truth is that when i was a newbie i prefer to buy coins that are low in volume but now i learn a lot and one thing is that as what you said dont buy coins that are very low in volume.your 

topic really helps newbie here in cryptotalk.

I observed that so many peoples they don't want to loss and they invest in zero volume,are prices less coins selects and invest in this coins and waits when the prices increase and gain profit, so I suggests take some risk and invest good volume and high prices coins, because this coins gives good return in few months and you earn passive income in a very small time.

I think always nit buy coins with low value . Always buy coins which you are secure thet in future the price of that coin increase. If you do this you will get good profit if you buy the coin that have no future you will lose your all money.

Yes . We can use zero value to trade and invest. So when we put money into any project then we get return in percentage, but it will low. So we can't draw at that timw when we will have reached the level of draw. So don't put low investment.  So if you want to invest then wait and collect some coin after that you can invest money in trading and investment and can earn profit. 

I thinK making post on crypto os much better than trading.this is esy method to get good profit. I suggest you only invest when you have more knowledge of investment and also experience. If you have no experience and you invest you will all of your money.

I think making post on crypto is much better and profitable then trading. If you have experience then you should invest on crypto or other site. If you have no experience and knowledge and you invest your money you will lose all of your money. So take decision carefully and after thinking.

yes you're right thanks for giving discount of information you share such a useful information and I knew buying this form I learnt a lot from your topic to follow-up and saveset Force because I will benefit from them later

At the end of my entry into the field of cryptocurrency investment, I entered with a small amount, but I realized that there had to be a good number of cryptocurrencies to earn good profits as well.

Exactly mate. It's an important point to notice for those who are interested in trading. Trading requires proper knowledge before practicing it. So it's necessary to avoid such mistakes to avoid any kind of loss.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, my friend, thank you for your advice. It is useful in avoiding losing the profits we got. We have to be fully aware of the cryptocurrencies to start trading.

Right you are I bought x10 token for invest it on investbox but it was an unstable and I didn't sell it with a good price it can be sell only with russian rebble otherwise you can't sell it. So we beginners should invest cryptocurrency that's volume is good enough.