Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

Well, my friend, but for beginners, they must first learn how to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies and they must gain knowledge from the fields of cryptocurrencies in order to be qualified to work, and I advise them to deal in Bitcoin because it is a strong currency, its future is bright, its value and popularity is high and you can reap profits from it.

• +3 1

According to my experience, I couldn't understand what is the actual matter happens to the coins. Because I have lost my money in trading of DLRS token. When I purchased the tokens, the volume was too much high (not zero). But unfortunately it had a great fall in price, so I lost my all money in coin with high volume.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

This is an useful suggestion to implement because tokens with zero volume are worthless and we can't do anything with them. Instead, we should concentrate on something good, larger, and more active at the same time, and coins like those are just what we need.

trading is the best option by use it you can improve your payment evaluation so its very good advice for all of us to avoid those coins that have zero trading volume because if you buy at lower coins itt might be possible to you that you loss your money and faced problem.

I am among those who like to trade on the safe side because the matter is really more comfortable in trading because currencies are strong, and if they are exposed to anything, they will come back again.

The more the trading volume, the greater the profits. It's a general rule in finance and trading. You're ineed right when you mentioned this. As beginners, we must consult others especially the experienced ones to avoid suffering from losses and to get more benefits. Your suggestion is appreciated friend! 

Thank you dear friend we should avoid minuscule coins because they can lead to the loss of our money that we have collected for a long time but no one knows when the coins will rise or fall.

This thing happened to my friend, who is a beginner here. He bought a low-value Dogecoin coin and waited for its price to rise, but unfortunately it fell further and lost his money. 

We must carefully research and read about any currency before we start trading it.

• +2 1

The investment needs a thoughtful, wise and controlled technology from an experienced person. There is nothing wrong with failure and a little bit of losses, but on the condition that we learn and develop through it.

• +1 1

Thank you so much friend for sharing this with us, I think that we can only fight this through acquiring proper knowledge and experience of the cryptocurrency market because that only will prevent us from buying coins with zero trading values so as to reduce unnecessary lost of resources, thanks.

The quick investment operations always lead to the loss of all the profits that you own. Working hard in this forum will increase your knowledge in this market and the steps that must be followed during the start of these businesses. Therefore, work actively on this platform to gain more profits and enter the market stronger.

• +3 1

Once seen on value of information, people still never understand the comment about volumes on a coin. 

It was through this thread that I discovered and then attempted to see the different volumes of coins on Yobit.

• +1 1

That's right, don't invest in coins with low volume,I know it's easy to buy but it's not easy to sell,and you won't get your money back,so at least just focus on the top 20,good luck.

We should maintain a strategic distance from all matters that we don't have insight in, so the amateur should acquire insight before all else and gather data about cryptographic forms of money and computerized monetary standards to turn into an effective financial backer later on.

• +1 1

Hi I guess you are right made if you would invest some cryptocurrency that has zero value that you going to lose all of your money I strongly recommend invest those crypto currencies that have strong value if you do that you will need some money guitar any hesitation so I really really recommend you to check and then invest

This is the issue for new beginners who are unaware of the zero trading volume rule: you cannot gain and obtain a return on your investment, and there is no benefit.Investing and holding your coins is a waste of time and effort. 

I recommend watching YouTube videos to learn how to trade and invest properly in the Crypto world.

I totally agree with you my friend as we do not know about investments, we think that buying cheap coins will be easier for us to reach our objectives but what nobody tells us is the worst thing we can do, as you say, it is something easy to acquire but When we want to sell them we will not be able to because they no longer have importance in the markup, sometimes everything changes and we do good business but we must try to access well when buying / selling.

• +3 1

simply when the price of zero is not good for us to buy, chances are the benefits we get are very long and it's only a little. Choose coins that are potentially profitable, you can buy when cheap and sell when expensive.

To warn them, in addition to those coins whose volume is 0 are usually in yobit, in the rest of platform  not. You can't buy coin with 0 volume mean there is only sellers to the coins and no buyers. You can buy when cheap and sell when expensive. 

Thank you. This information is useful. I am trying to develop myself and benefit from this wonderful forum

I think that it is difficult for a novice to understand these things, and he may fall into such trouble. I hope that no one puts money in things that he does not know. 

On 1/30/2020 at 8:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

Since tokens of zero amount are worthless and there is nothing we can do with them, we need to concentrate on something good, better, and active at the same time, and coins like those are just what we need.

Your are totally right, thank you for enriching us with this advice , we have to be smart traders and know when we can buy coins to avoid lose so it's better to watch trading volume carfully,especially for newbie.

It is true, trading volume is one of the important indicators that must be taken into account when choosing the appropriate currency to buy. There are many counterfeit and fraudulent currencies that become zero in a short time causing large losses to their investors.

Hi there greetings yes you are right if the trading value is zero don't invest on this currency because when the trading or current currency value is zero its mean that the currency value is zero your if Universe these kind of currency you don't get any profit and up losing money so I have strongly recommend that if you trade or invest any kind of money first of all you have to check what the currency value is if there are strong or positive then you should invest otherwise don't