Avoid coins with zero trading volume - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bean

Avoid coins with zero trading volume

when the price of zero is not good for us to buy, chances are the benefits we get are very long and it's only a little.we can see in many exchange and it is really not good if we just sleep our money and not getting back. 

Yes many newbies members doing this . Yeah I agree with you.Buying our trading with little investment can  not be profitable.Add a result you can loose your money. 

I don't have much knowledge about trading. But, we should trade the currency that has a big volume. Then in a short time someone will buy my order and there is a good chance to earn from this.  Thanks for this unique post.

Friend, thank you for this information in your topic, it is very helpful to me because now at least I will not rush and study and inform myself about investments and currencies with zero trading volume.

On 1/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

I don't know much about it but I will say that you are right because I am also doing trading and I am selecting talk talking because we are getting payment in it and I am earning good profit from it and I will also suggest to select a good coin.

This is a good recommendation since the best way to trade is with worthwhile currencies, currencies with a high trading volume and that move constantly, currencies that have volumes at 0 are projects that have no future and this can affect when the asset is marketed. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I think you are so right about that you should always look for the value of the coin for trading and avoid the coins with zero value . These are the things basically that you should keep in mind while trading.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right we should avoid trading in those coins having zero trading volume we should invest in that coins which price is increase regularly like bitcoin and etherium these are the top coins if we want to earn huge profit then we need to trade in bitcoin and etherium 

• +1 1

Dear friend, it is like a gable in a currency if its value goes to a high market level. But the result is that you are gaining otherwise you have to buy a dead coin and waist your money. And you can sell as soon as the price goes up.

they invest in zero volume,are  prices less coins selects and invest in this coins and waits when the prices increase and gain profit,  Also tips on comments are very helpful! I prefer to follow up and save such posts because I will benefit from them later

You are very right, friend, there are members who immerse themselves in this type of business without having prior knowledge of these investment services. I recommend that you study your options well.

We must avoid things that we do not have experience with, so beginners must gain experience in the beginning and collect cryptocurrency information.I hope you old members here can easily get lots of ideas about sweets.  I hope you will cooperate with us so much, then we will know a lot in the meeting.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

I am new on this fourm .I am making our posts usefull and helpfull to other members.I am working hard to earn money and gain knowledge about this fourm.This fourm is real and trustfull.This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time.

I think low trading means their is less interest of people on that topic. and Many people also don't know which coins give profits or which not as we are new comers we all need to learn this here and already many information are mention here which will help us in this Platform

Yes dear when trading at 0 volume its means buyers are not interested and no value of that so don't invest on 0 volume trading it's wastage of time and you lose your repute. 

On 1/30/2020 at 7:57 PM, bean said:

This mostly effect beginners that rush into investing without understanding, please don't invest in cryptocurrency with zero or very little trading volume, low trading volume means very low buyer interest, if you buy it you will be holding for a long time and might not get your money back.

You are absolutely right friend I am agree with you we should not invest in any coin that have no trading volume because we cannot earn profit by the trading and investment of these coins . So we should prefer to get the knowledge of investment and trading before to start it.

Mining Scams

Cloud mining allows regular investors without expensive hardware to mine cryptocurrencies. It can be indeed lucrative if you consider that you can mine altcoins like Bitcoin sitting at home without investing in exuberantly priced hardware.

. This coins or token are called shitcoins. They are called like that since they are useless. They are dead coins and they have very low trading volume and most of it are manipulated. The movement are just to show the people that their is movement but there are no actual buyers

It is not smart people to invest in token with low volume or without volume of purchase and sale, we must know that many tokens can also be used at the time to make good profits, but not for the long term, let's take this point into account when making any investment in cryptocurrencies, today those that are listed in BSC are those that are increasing at the moment.

Yes, you are right .. We can collect a lot of money through this wonderful platform so that we have enough cryptocurrency to trade and invest and then we can get good profits. I wish you good luck.

Yes many of the newbies as they join the Crypto world rush into trading without watching what is happening.  It's the basic thing that first understand what is going on and then do it.  As cryotocurrency with zero trading volume means buyers showing zero interest in it and if you invest in it then you are absolutely going in absolutely wrong way. 

I share your position, I have seen that many newbies are very determined to invest their money and only end up losing everything. I myself have never wanted to invest my money because I still do not feel ready

• +1 1

i think this is a no brainer as these coins are obviously dead coins and in yobit we have plenty of these coins they all dont hold any value and wont pump in the future.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful information. I will follow it, as I am new to the forum and need some valuable advice