Looking for good wallets? Got you covered! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Looking for good wallets? Got you covered!

If you are searching for wallet. My suggestion is that please choose Yobit wallet. This is digital currency wallet which is more secure than other wallets. This is safer and trustful. You can exchange and trade your coins here.

All you good wallet, especially coinbase, ive been using it for years and it is a trusted wallet with high security,crypto are stored on an offline,so less prone to hacking. When planning to have a wallet you have Choose wisely.

If you are searching for wallet. My suggestion is that please choose Yobit wallet. This is digital currency wallet which is more secure than other wallets. This is safer and trustful. You can exchange and trade your coins here.

Yes, both blockchain and coinbase wallets are extremely safe and secure, but I prefer blockchain. I've been using coinbase for the past year and have been very pleased with it, but it does require a KYC. When someone completes a KYC, they can take advantage of coinbase. Currently, I have an account with yobit exchange, which is also very safe and secure for their customers.

I prefer to use YOBIT,for me this wallet is very safe and easy to use.In fact,there are a lot of coins available in it,with YOBIT we can also trade and invest in it.i have never incurred any disturbance transacting via these one.i this you have shared a valuable information,there are so many advantages to using it.

You can withdraw money with Yobit. Because with Yobit you can easily withdraw money. Yobit is an online money investing site. There is a section called Withdrawal. From where the money can easily be deducted. You can withdraw money by converting Bitcoin to USD.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, I agree with you. All types of cryptocurrency wallets that I have collected here are good for everyone as everyone can participate in them. They are safe, reliable and very easy wallets. We can also trade and invest in them.

• +4 1

Hey my friend, I agree with you about the wallets you mentioned, they are really the best wallets, in fact I use Blockchain and have not encountered any particular problems, but some friends advised me to try Coinbase as it is easier to use according to their saying, I hope everybody succeeds.

You are right, all of the are good wallet payment specially are bitcoin ate using many of the people in the yobit and give best and liltte paying for it and get a very good way of earning your money. 

Good wallets, but I prefer Coinpot. Coinpot appeals to me because it is safe, reliable, and most importantly, it is free to send bitcoins directly to other bitcoin wallets! Simply try it and you will see; however, sending to other exchanges can incur a 1.5 percent charge, while sending to a direct wallet address is free.

For meYOBIT is the best, for me this wallet is very good and safe and easy to use. In fact, there are a lot of coins available in it, with YOBIT we can also trade and invest in it. There are so many advantages to using it.

Thank you, my friend, for providing the assistance. I think they are all good. There are pros and cons, but I trust the crypto site that moves most currencies from the platform. yobit It is super gigantic handling blockchain

Thank you for this useful and special content.  There are a lot of wallets, but the best one is blockchain, because it is the source of everything.  The blockchain is one of the most important and best wallets ever, because it has a very high reliability, so I advise you to deal with these wallets.

Thank you for this post. I have been using the trust wallet for some time now, and I found it safe, easy to use, multi-currency, and also use safepal. It is also great and supports Binance decentralization.

• +1 1

I'm new here, and I prefer Coinbase because it appears to be very stable and well-known in the world. This crypto talk site has a lot of wallets. I believe that all wallets are doing an excellent job for us. All of the wallets are safe, despite their differences in features.

Welcome, my friend, and thank you for this useful post. These wallets are really good, but for me I use the Yobit wallet, it is really suitable in that it is easy to use and has low fees in addition to it is safe and reliable.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, of course, they are very good portfolios. It is important to choose a safe wallet in order to preserve our earnings and our savings. The fact of the matter is that I use an trust wallet And shine satisfied with it.

As I would see it binance is awesome for low exchanging expense and yobit is incredible regarding security. Coinbase is additionally an extraordinary wallet. Blockchain just permits exchanges in crypto and money can't be changed over to fiat inside the trade.

Yes blockchain and coinbase wallets are really good safe and secured wallets  but I can use blockchain wallet I use coinbase last one year I really satisfy with coinbase but it need kyc when anyone does kyc then they take advantage in coinbase present I operate account in yobit exchange its also safe and security provides their customers...!!!!

Also, there is a reliable wallet and a very good option that I have used for a long time, which is the Trust Wallet, which is a secure wallet and contains a lot of cryptocurrencies and I think it belongs to the famous Binance platform, for me it is my first choice in addition to the blockchain wallet.

This topic can do a lot of trouble.I've lost a few wallets.Maybe the problem was on site.I think he was a thief.So you should check the source of your wallet 

Thank you for you information and I want to tell you that these wallets are the most trusted wallets and we can store our money into this forum. These wallets are too much secure and we have to be very carefully while choosing a wallet for the storing of money.

Your enlisted wallet is very trustable in the crypto world it is highly recommended to the members who don't know such a trustable wallet so try these wallets it is really secure and able to be use thank you.

All the wallets I mentioned are good wallets . But there are a lot of portfolios in the world of digital currencies and they have multiple types that you can choose the portfolio that suits you and suits the currencies you own or want to trade in .