Stay way from Currency Doublers - Page 43 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DreamStage

Stay way from Currency Doublers

This is true, my friend. The member should not display his money in more than one platform, and this is called repeated investment, and this is what exposes you to losing your money at any moment and wasting your trouble in a dam I advise you to work in one platform only

On 1/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

@DreamStage Thanks for sharing information about looter. I think next like mine other members also beware of this and not involve in any field that looted our currency. God bless you.

Dear friends, with the increase in the popularity of encrypted currencies and profit sites from the Internet and the increase in their impact on society, fraud sites increase with them and double the false currencies, so you have to be completely careful of the sites that claim free profit, and you should use friends to watch huge double offers

• +2 1

Thanks for this useful information my friend this information is really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform and especially for those who are new on this platform because they fall into the scammers greedy offers and lose your everything. 

I do not believe on any such site that told you about currency doubters dear friend i suggest you that with the increase of modern technology the world wide scammers are also increasing so you  be aware of it you should do work hard and earn.

yes my friend you said absolutely right you should not to accept that type of offers because this type of offers given from the scammers if you receive the money double offer first of all you should to investigate about that

An innovative and unique fraudulent method that deludes you that you are an investor, and the profits increase in your balance, but in the end it goes to other people, there must be a person who leads this campaign, the profits go to him in the end

• +3 1

Please guys straight from the scammers in the name of currency double please avoid this kind of links which you can find that in you telegram account or any other place I think maximum are fraudulant

• +3 1

My experience is that most of the coin doubler sites are scam and they not double our coins and our own coin are on the risk too, when we put an investment in these sites

Kindly do not trust that coin doubler sites.

Many fraudsters and fraudulent sites are always present and try to benefit from our work in any way possible. Instead of starting work, they want to steal our work, pay close attention to the investment sites that you enter and the currencies that trade

• +1 1

World is full of scammers. If you be a bit careless you’ll lose your money. They will duplicate your investment and take away your coins. So don't share any personal information with others, secured enough Your  account and get a strong password.

This is very true and it will be better if we all stay away from those sites, the best ways to make good income from Cryptocurrency is by trading or investment, so we have to focus on other things before falling into there trap they have nothing to offer aside other people funds.

Thanks for the advice
There are many, many scams in the crypto world
We must all, before dealing with any site, ask about it and ask who are members of the site if it is reliable and capable of dealing or not.

• +2 1

You see that thereare many doubler sites but it is depend on your mind. But i suggest to avoid from the doubler. Many people are loss their money in the doubler sites. 

Never go to sites like this multiplier
It contains fraudsters who make you lose your money with their fake words
be cerfull

I advise you to keep the cash that you get in your wallet only and transfer it only to people you trust and you can be someone who is able to double his money by himself without the need for others.

Hello my friend, thank you for your helpful post and warning against those fraudsters who are permanently adopting the seduction method in order to defraud people and steal their accounts.

• +4 1

I don't really invest on hyip and doublers most of them are scams.but theres a lot on beginners always get scammed on it.because they were blinded by too much offer and end up losing their money... 

This is, in reality, right. Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever It is clear that these websites are nothing more than con artists who will lead you to failure.

well I never trust in these sites, I can't imagine they will double my bitcoin, this is unbelievable for me and not logical at all, especially when I see their announcement, when they say send 50 dollars today and you will receive 100 tomorrow, silly or not?

Unfortunately I have been a victim of this type of scam sites that exist on the Internet and on more than one occasion so I also recommend to everyone and especially to beginners to stay away from these platforms that only leads to the loss of our money. 

• +2 1

On 1/29/2020 at 7:01 AM, DreamStage said:

Coin Doublers are those sites that try to duplicate your investment on specific interval based on other people's investments.

Those are called Ponzi Schemes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Your doubled profits are basically the investments from other Investors on that particular site.

Therefore if they run out of new Investments it will go bankrupt and you will lose everything you invested for.

So please stay away from such scam Ponzies!

Yes there are a lot of other sites which promise to pay much more than other sites but all of them are scam and fake one. So try to avoid following such a fake sites which will scammed your investments. Always study the sites on which you are working. If it's reputation is positive then work on it, otherwise not. 

• +1 1

Yes, dear, I agree with you, this matter has occurred in it previously, and I have presented myself with many losses in the long run. I have entered some unreliable source investment sites and invested some money in them. We plan a certain percentage and for a certain period, unfortunately my friend has signed the investment with morals and stole all the money In it, so I agree with you very much and advise everyone not to enter unreliable source investment sites, thank you very much

• +5 1

Thank you, my friend, for this advice . For me, I don't trust any site that says it gives a lot of profit in a short time . This alone is evidence that he is a fraud . You must stay away from greed while investing because if you get a good profit the first time ، You will increase your investment the second time and lose a lot of money .

• +2 1