What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020? - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

What do you think the price of BTC will be like in 2020?

To me I think the price of Bitcoin will go a little bit higher, Bitcoin is always or now recognize almost all over the world now and it now keep increasing and reducing each day but the increase rate is higher than the decreasing rate.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin has been the most talked about cryptocurrency for years now. It have the highest value. Its value always increase and it's the best to invest in if someone is having the capital. I believe the value will continue increasing because of the demands 

Btc price is at his highest price ever i have not seen any rise in btc since 2010 but now the btc are on the top of digital currency.i hope this will continue to rise this price

Prices of BTC are not fixed. Prices changes in markets causes change of prices of BTC. Like conditions now a days, i think the prices of BTC will be at it's peak. It will be higher.

Reallt ,I trust that the charge of bitcoin this 12 months will conquer the barrier of$14,000.But, the whole lot depends on the political situation inside the international and how the state of affairs with the coronavirus will develop.thank you

Bitcoin price is moving so fast to a higher price, $20000 is very possible to be achieved before the end of this year, if not the end of this year will it be achieved, it will be achieved by next year beginning. Bitcoin has been moving so strongest since the beginning of 2020. 

From what I've determined bitcoin ought to go up this 2020 due to the fact the rate of bitcoin is unstable and bitcoin is the number one coin within the market as of now i assume. However due to the brand new crypto currencies which are coming bitcoins price may go up or be stable or cross down.

Bitcoin is slowly but surely going to 20 thousand, as it happened a few years ago. By the way, at the moment, there is no such hype around the cryptocurrency that would spur growth. This means that people began to evaluate cryptocurrency not only as an option for earning money, but also as something more

I don't have much experience in trading. But I guess the rate of BTC will increases more. As we see that in the beginning of 2020 the rate of BTC was 12000$ but now it's rate is pump up to 18000$  and still it's rate is going up. I guess that it's rate will be 30000$ at the end of 2020.

We shall see 20k before end of 2020. I just love the moving motion it took this year, unlike 2017 when its move faster and then drop faster. This time, the process changed and i believe its going up straight this time, no dumping like 2017. I believe btc will be trading between 18-20 by next year 2021.

Ad the botcoin is the number one coin in the world of cryptocurrencies. Its price is not stable yet . As per prificions which is mafe is that proce of bitcoin  will increasing in this year and the start of 2021 , its price is ginna cross the 200k usd for sure in my opinion and for the graph tells in different currency pricing strategy sites like coinmarketcap and yobit. 

Hi friends, according to my knowledge and information which I got from my experience watching the price fluctuations of Bitcoin. I have found that the price of Bitcoin is increasing on daily basis with high percentage. It wouldn't ne said wrong that the price of Bitcoin will cross 20 thousands dollars at the end of 2020.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

However, many people in this area love to speculate on how excessive the price of their preferred currency can cross up.At once on your more tall inquire accessible, their rate degrees are typically in extra of ever earlier than plus the buy and sell at the side of k income are generally returning.

• -1 1

we are at november 2020 and crypto maket and bitcoin going really great right now, bitcoin probably gonna hit 20k usd before 2021 and most of the users who invested on bitcoin is gonna be happy. maybe we should open another theread titled what is gonna happen in bitcoin 2021

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

This post I've seen in the almost every section. The price of btc in the end of this year will be hit about 200k usd . And it will surely croos this amount in the very first month of the next year . Because price of btc isn't stable yet . It increasing rapidly as it was in 2017. Thats the main predictions .

If it is true, no one really knows exactly how far the price of any currency will rise or fall, or at what exact moment something like this will happen, we can only make a calculation but we will not really know when a movement in the price can happen.

Yes, basically!  Of course, I think the price of Bitcoin will increase in 2021.  Because the price of Bitcoin is not stable.  Its rate is increasing day by day.  In fact I think the price of Bitcoin depends on supply and demand and the demand is also increasing day by day.  As a result, we can benefit even more.

On 1/28/2020 at 7:16 PM, hdbvtho said:

With a volatile cryptocurrency market like this, every answer is simply a guess. However, many people in this space love to speculate on how high the price of their favorite currency can go up.
The graphs above illustrate the mainstream cryptos which will halve in 2020 in chronologial order. 

Ther first token whose price will stop falling and begin to climb will be ETC, and then BCH if reduced production can influence token price in a positive way. Hydax team reminds our users to pay attention to there coins, plan strategically in advance, and seize the precious opportunity.

Without a doubt, predicting the price of Bitcoin in 2020 is difficult, however, it is showing signs of wanting to reach its 20K, which can happen at any time, as is the volatility market, I would say that it would reach its peak of 20K and fall to a price 16K and set your sail

image.png.c279e1ec819ce37608b9c9648dfaeef2.png

Bitcoin price too much increase in the 2020 and now a time it's value is up to 19k dollar... Hope so end of this year bitcoin definitely cross 20k dollar ... Because I read the many articles about them... I think it's a good year for the bitcoin...

My opinion is that in 2020, cryptocurrencies will constantly increase.
In 2021, the countries of the world will start to turn to cryptocurrencies.
The investment of the future is definitely these cryptocurrencies.

On 1/28/2020 at 11:16 PM, hdbvtho said:

With a volatile cryptocurrency market like this, every answer is simply a guess. However, many people in this space love to speculate on how high the price of their favorite currency can go up.
The graphs above illustrate the mainstream cryptos which will halve in 2020 in chronologial order. 

Ther first token whose price will stop falling and begin to climb will be ETC, and then BCH if reduced production can influence token price in a positive way. Hydax team reminds our users to pay attention to there coins, plan strategically in advance, and seize the precious opportunity.

Hello my friend hope you will be fine and doing good.

As you asked about the prise of bitcoin so my friend the prise of BTC is increasing incredibly and at the end of 2020 and the start 2021 the BTC will cross the 20k $. 

Everyone is just guessing about the price of Bitcoin but no one exactly knows about it but the statics shows that it will increase as it is becoming papular.Best luck

• +2 1

Bitcoin price prediction is currently in high demand as the cryptocurrency market is so volatile. Most of the cryptocurrency predictions are based on potential supply and demand, which is based on Bitcoin's adoption in countries, acceptance as payment, security of virtual warehouses, etc. It depends.   :classic_rolleyes:

• +1 1