How can i get free coin from yobit. - Page 44 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atique

How can i get free coin from yobit.

Hello my friend, yes, you can get free currency from Yobit, but I think its price is very weak. Perhaps you can keep it until its price increases. Keep working here and you will be able to get digital currencies.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for this useful post. You can win free coins when you trade, but they are of little value and I do not think they are a good source of income. I advise you to learn the field of investing in successful currencies.

• +3 1

Hey, buddy, after you've completed the hundred comments and seven days later, you can check your wallet because it'll start counting the money for you. ،
You first need to create an account Yuba linked account Krypton Toronto lies, if you don't know these things, you have to ask experts for help.

• +4 1

Actually You can claim these free coins for sharing  links on twitter. You can claim these free coins every day. If you go down and share them on Twitter, you can get different types of coins for free daily.  Which instant  will submit your account.

I found this option in the forum and got a free coin but it did not appear in my account on the platform sometimes you can find some Dogecoin for sharing on social mediaminimum 10 trade for the days because you do that daily then you get the free coin otherwise it will not work freely

Yobit is full of ways for earning money. You can mining, gambling, trading and investing in this platform. But I think the best method for earning is to Invest some money in Investment plans in IB. They are great with high interest returning.

I tried to get into it repeatedly and take advantage of it, but I was not lucky every time, perhaps You must have a good balance, or you must fulfill certain conditions.

• +4 1

Well, in fact, my friend, my information about your question is weak. I am still learning more and more daily in this forum and also in the field of cryptocurrency and also in the yobit wallet .. I can stand by you and listen to the responses of distinguished members in order to collect the largest number of information .. Thank you for Your time in writing this useful topic .. I wish you and everyone success

Yes! You can claim these free coins by sharing the link of yobit on the different social media apps like Facebook.these coins are very small in value but the little drops of water makes the mighty ocean.

Edited by Hassan1100

On 1/28/2020 at 5:18 PM, Ankit Nepal said:

You can share on different sites to get free crypt. Likewise you can earn your  free doge coin. Also free coins are available when you do more than 20 trading a day you will be able to earn free more satoshis.

Wow these is a very good information you shared here and actually am not aware about these features in yobit where you 20 trading and earn free more satoshi. Thank you

You have to share the Yobit platform on a social media site and then copy the link of the post or tweet that you made and put it in the designated box, and if the link you set is accepted, you will be able to get free coins.

You can collect cryptocurrencies more than once every day or once, depending on the type of currencies, but you have to share the Yobit platform on one of the social networking sites (Facebook - Twitter ...) every time you want to get these free currencies.

To get free coins you just need to goto yobit official site then goto free coins and share their platform in any social media and then Get coins easily but you can get some coins by doing 20 trade in a day

I am newbie I haven't create account on yobit and I don't know how can we get free coins on yobit. 

It is good to have more cryptocurrencies for free and all you have to do is click on the icon of a social media site and then publish this post or tweet on your personal page and copy the link and put it in the blank place and if the link is correct, you will get the free coins.

I don't know about free coins on yobit because I haven't used yobit much yet. But my advice is that we should not waste our time looking for free things.

• +1 1

Getting the yobit is easy, all you have to do is to enter the official website of the program and get free coins by making 30 posts per day

Yes, you can, but I think its value is low and you have to collect a large amount of it so that it is acceptable when withdrawing it. This may take your time, and its price may increase or not, and so you wasted your time.

• +2 1

Of course you can get them, but unfortunately there are very low value of this that will not give you that much profit.So my advice is to focus on something else instead

Unfortunately, my friend, today the Yobit platform stopped giving free coins, but you can earn by sharing your information and experiences in this forum, it is a great forum where we can earn money and learn simultaneously

On 1/28/2020 at 9:13 PM, Atique said:

I saw an option called Free Coin on yobit. Can I get free coins from there? If I click there it says before sharing.but how and where should i share??  let me know if anyone knows.

Yes friend there is an option you can see when you register on the yobit platform that get 1700 dollars free. I want to tell you that you cannot get 1700 dollars in one time. You will get it in a small to small amount. You have to share a post which they will give to you to social media sites like facebook whatsapp or instagram or skype.

• +2 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that at this time nothing is three in the world because everyone is survive in the critical situation of the covid-19 so far you can say that free bitcoins are available you should not waste your time you should to focus on your work will help you too and the money

Hello there greetings in order to gain free coins in your bit account I think you should go to the orbit account and log in or if your new registered and then go to the going section where you can find a free coins it is very long procedure takes time and also in my opinion I think it is not worth it

• +4 1

Now you can't get free coins on the Yobit exchange because you have to trade at least 10 times a day because if you do that every day, you'll get a free coin; otherwise, it won't work.

No, you may have to complete several tasks before you can get the coins, and you will think that this is difficult to do if you do not have a lot of money in your account.

Actually, I am also unaware of this trick. I also seek guidance from senior members to come here and give us the right suggestions.