Cryptotalk should upgrade web servers? - Page 16 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
McCree

Cryptotalk should upgrade web servers?

Great idea .. I don’t think I know a lot about servers or the Cloudflare, but when I try to comment on a certain post, it gets canceled and I wait longer until my comment is published and this takes a lot from my internet package and this is really annoying .. so you have an amazing suggestion if moderators apply it it will change the forum to the best

This problem is still a problem nowadays and honestly, I'm getting annoyed because I know that my connection is stable but the loading in the forum is slow that's why it waste time, I hope this problem will be solved right away.

From my experience here in Cryptotalk since I have been in the community I have not had any problem with respect to the servers, this means that they are in very good maintenance and work perfectly, on the other hand if they wanted to add even more value by putting them much better, it would not be bad. But for the moment I am not complaining and I feel that this way we work very well.

In fact, I am not familiar with the technologies you mentioned, but I believe that the forum moderators will continue to update and develop it.

Often he does this every period, otherwise, if the forum continues to work with this large number of members now, but there are still some problems that sometimes appear when the post or comment is published and a waiting screen or an error screen appears that the site has stopped and I do not update the page, but the forum returns as it was.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Earlier I had to face problems like failed reply or getting frequent captchas to solve for verification, or Cloudflare notifying that the website can't be reached and frequent lags. However, at the current time the cases has been solved, and it has been easy and convenient for me to engage in the forum. So, I don't think there's much problem with the website for now, and to my knowledge the website has been already upgraded to handle the server request of every user in the forum.

I think the web server is now stable dont know about the past but I can see the web server working very smoothly

This may be due to a variety of factors, the most common of which are traffic spikes. By the way, not all users experience this, which demonstrates the help that crptotalk provides; on other websites, when this occurs, the problem can last minutes, even hours, while on this page, the problem lasts just seconds.

• +1 1

hello dear in my opinion they should add a donation button in this platform to donate the team of organization through which they can improve there server and other things to improve the platform.

It is true that the large increase in the number of members these days on the site requires larger servers in order to be faster, because with the increase in the number of members we will be at errors in the servers as a result of not accommodating the large number and requires reconsideration.

I'm sure the web servers have been updated because the lag people complain is not Still present. Using crypto talk now is very smooth and you won't experience any sort of problems in the forum. There are so many things you'll be able to benefit in the forum with the speed it has now

hello my friend I hope you are right in reversing or the website and have changed their servers because I do not feel any kind of legs in the platform

Yes mate that's absolutely right there is a problem while using this forum site continuously it shows an error and i also agree with you that being such a big forum it need to upgrade their servers for the smooth running of the forum because sometimes there are lots of members who use the site in same time so there may be a problem with it while they're using it.

Yes you are right because you are bringing a good idea that will help settle some internet error, most of the time that we try to login we do face some challenges from the network provider since we are not using an app but with these suggestions i hope something new should be introduce to us.

• +2 1

Actually, they should get the capabilities of a bigger server and this will provide a better service to users. I realized that we are now in higher population that's why sometimes it's laggy. So upgrading the system i think will help to avoid many problems and be ready for more new comer soon.

• +4 1

I agree with you. There are a large number of members in this forum, but I think that the servers are working well and I do not face any slowdowns or problems when using this site.

Therefore, I advise you to make sure that you connect to the Internet because it may contain some problems

• +1 1

I think it's due to collective use or there could be a peak time
It has many people working on the site and browsing, which leads to slow down the servers serving the site.

• +2 1

It is a good thing that you have found the statistics of this forum. I didn't know about this because I have joined this site two days ago. You have shared ha good topic to develop this site as the broad and large. But in two days, I have found this place very easy, simple, and fast to use.

Looks like it doesn't need to upgrade their servers right now, but I haven't had any problems and since it has a forum and light resources I think with the current servers it can still handle it, it's better to spend money to hire a better moderator and Filtering some posts.

I face this problem cryptotalk website down for 30 minutes.i hope cryptotalk make website fast and update server sometimes website working very slowly...

• +2 1

The number of members is increasing daily, and we have reached a large number now and this needs servers that can bear this burden. Sometimes I have difficulty accessing the forum and I previously thought that the problem was with the browser I was using. 

• +1 1

Personally I have not presented this error problem that you indicate and that may be due to the saturation that the server may suffer at a certain time where there are many members online simultaneously I think this forum does everything possible to avoid such problems.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this issue is faced by all members, in my opinion the host cannot support at a certain time when the developers are working behind the site. We face this kind of problem when developers change some seating or add a new feature.

But good luck we post fruitful or strong. This is the best for everyone

• +5 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.