If we got hacked? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hacking is not as easy as we think until we allow a hacker to hack our account. I often recieve personal messages but i do not pay attention to them as mostly they are scams and spams also. So this type of many ways available in crypto market to hack peoples accounts. Be careful and attentive to avoid your accounts from hacking.

I don't think it can be hacked, this is only done if someone can get your gmail with the password, so keep this information in a safe place that no one but you can access

• Useful or interesting 1

You need to specify my dear friend because when you talk about cryptotalk i think it cannot be hack as it automatically block login from the new ip and locations. If you are meaning to yobit exchage account, please be aware that yobit staff never ask you to share yobi code or any information.

• +1 1

First of all, to warn about hacking the account, the administration. Then make a password change, if at all possible..

• +2 1

It is possible that your account will be hacked and you cannot do anything if this happens, but you should avoid this happening by setting a strong password and activating 2fa and not saving your private keys on the Internet in this way you can provide security for your account.

• +2 1

Of course anything on the Internet can be hacked, even the Binance platform has been hacked someday, so we have to take appropriate security measures. We have to keep our private keys on a piece of paper in our homes and not on mobile devices, and that we do not download any applications from unreliable sources.

• +3 1

It is easy for any other member to access your personal page, but no one can write posts in your name if this is what you meant. No one can control your account except for moderators who are qualified to do so to stop the account and attend it.

• +3 1

I do not think that there is an opportunity to hack this account, because the protection system is high and safe, but if this happens and your account is hacked, then this is your fault, so you should pay more attention and not enter external links or give your personal data to anyone, and be careful not to enter a site that offers you Money for logging into it

• +1 1

Getting hacked in the world of cryptocurrencies is very risky and recovery may be impossible so the best thing to do is just to ensure that your account is very secure and it doesn't get hacked because you may lose your capital forever.

Are you talking about hacking of the Cryptotalk account? Or any other exchange Account? If you are talking about this forum, then I would tell you that no scammer will I think be interested to hack the Cryptotalk account because there is not any money as it is just posting sites. An it just be hacked by your password as coincidence, if you will forget to log out your account from another mobile.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

If we are already hack and we didn't have anything to do is because we didn't secure our account properly or we share our information to different forums any how  that is why the hack got some of our details.

Dear if your account have hacked and he has changed password of your account then maybe last chance is that you can recover your password with your Gmail hope that you can take return your account and you can reset your password.

• +5 1

Yes the we have the weak password and tell personal information to others than it can hacked easily. We should have strong password. You money can be lost if you shared the information. We should be aware from the scammers. 

Which account? Cryptotalk account? Or yobit exchange account? Cryptotalk can not be hack as it automatically block login from the new IP and locations. If you are meaning to cite Yobit exchage account, please be aware that yobit staff never ask you to share yobi code.

• +2 1

On 1/27/2020 at 5:39 AM, Md Yousub Ali said:

Hello

Is here any chance to hack this account, And if that happen then what should we need to do?

Cryptocurrency account hacking can occur because many clever criminals misuse their knowledge for prohibited acts such as hacking crypto accounts. If this happens and you can still log into the Crypto account, you can immediately change your crypto account password, if you can't log in anymore, then you have to give up all your crypto coins to be stolen by hackers.

• +4 1

There is a very high possibility that one of the fraudsters penetrates the device you work with inside the forum and then steal all your accounts and your money. If this happens, it is very difficult for the supervisors to be able to recover the account for you because there is no evidence that the logger was yours and was hacked and stolen

• +3 1

When this happens online, our crypto talk account is still hacked if we do not have good protection. This is the loophole by which our account would be hacked, therefore we need to build strong passwords and e-mails. If we exchange this email with some unknown application, our account is quickly hacked, so we can not share our personal details with some unknown location.

Which account? Cryptotalk account? Or yobit exchange account? Cryptotalk can not be hack as it automatically block login from the new IP and locations. If you are meaning to cite Yobit exchage account, please be aware that yobit staff never ask you to share yobi code. 

• +3 1

I really have not heard from any friend or member of this forum about the hacking of the CryptoTalk account, I mean there is no money attached to the account here or anything for the hacker to benefit from, if you are talking about a Yobit account, that's another story.

• +3 1

If you get hack in this platform that is the end of your participation earning activities because their will never let you sleep it will be a continuous process

The opportunity to penetrate your account on the forum is excluded due to the security measures provided by the forum and the platform and the association of all your information with e-mail, but if you share personal information on the forum with others, it is possible that your theft. 

I have never heard of a hacking of the accounts of this forum, but you can be careful and activate two-factor authentication for the forum account and the yobit platform account to protect your account and your money.

I think there are very few chances that someone wants to hack your account. Why do you always hack an account by saying that an account that has been hacked will gain a lot of money or will be able to benefit immensely. I think he will not hack your account because he does not do one. I think it is very difficult to hack someone's account on a cryptotalk because its security is very safe and secure.