The difference between private key and a public key - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mandoy01

The difference between private key and a public key

Thank you, but both are important to the wallet. Because I think if you lose you will be hacked or someone has stolen from you. They are the key to your wallet, and if you have the key to recover your wallet, no one will be able to use it easily even if the password or something else is lost.

This post is very useful to all beginners in the crypto world , many incidents and accidents occur because the trader was not familiar with the difference between the two, and they send their private key instead, and if the other person is not honest , he does not warn the sender of his mistake and take the money for himself. You should ask about every detail before you perform any action. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes, my dear friend, he answers that we try to secure our wallet with a special key so that it is not hacked and stolen, and this publication is very important for beginners.  

On 1/26/2020 at 8:14 PM, Mandoy01 said:

If we talk about wallets then we will also talk about the wallet keys. There are two kinds of wallet keys; the private key and the public key.

The public key is also known as your wallet address. This is the alpha numeric number which you give to someone in order to receive a certain coin or token. The word public means that you can share it so you can make transactions.

Next is the private keys. Private keys are like the keys you use to open your door. For example you are going to unlock your door and you need a key to open it. It is the same with your private keys, this is the key that you will use to unlock or access your wallet. The word private here means that this key needs to be kept by you and never be shared otherwise other people can access your wallet.

So always keep in mind the difference so that your wallet will be safe and your coin or token will not be taken away from you. Share only your public key (wallet address) and not your private key.

We ought to consistently make our private keys secure and should just be know by us as it were. It private in any case and should be well secure

Of course, my friend, there is a big difference between public keys and private keys

The private keys are very important to us as they enable us to access our private wallet and our money. Losing this word or giving it to anyone means that we lost everything we did or were subjected to theft.

Therefore, members must be very careful and pay attention to these words, because loss means returning from scratch

• +3 1

And your private keys are what you use to access your blockchain wallet
We must always keep our private keys safe and we should only know them.
The public key is the address of the wallet that you put there to receive funds into your account
It must be kept in a safe place at all times
Thanks for your participation that allows us to spread useful topics

I don't actually know about this publi key and private key. But this poast and discussion about it made me know about it very clearly and it has been really helpful for me. Thank you for the valuable information. I hope this kond of information may help the beginners to understand this here and do it in the right way. 

I don't know exactly about this question dear Because I'm not very old on this forum but with my little experience if we give our private key it will secure our account

• +2 2
  • +3 1

In my opinion, both the private key and the public key are incomplete in our account, thanks to us Post for interest and knowledge information now public key We use any website to access your account and send private key We manage our original account when we get the currency  The personal key to loss is the password is that we never access our account and we lose all our coins where we store these 4 million bitcoins in a wallet like this and do not recover these coins so think about how important these keys are so that we are safe  Save in place, thanks.

Your words are correct. I have heard about these keys. We must pay attention to this issue and not share private wallet keys with anyone, no matter what, so that we are not exposed to theft or fraud

The public key is to cope with the pockets which you placed available to get hold of the budget on your account. Your private keys are what you operate to get entry to your wallet at the blockchain. It should be kept in a cozy vicinity at all times.

Information about the difference between private key and a public key this is very sure that will help many members here to understand more about, but both are important both need to be protected. 

This is for sure, if we send anyone a private key, we can be robbed, and this is what the fraudsters are using to rob your keys and your assets, when they are asking you to register with one of the mined pages so that they can steal anything you have.

We consider both private key and public key to be inappropriate for our account Thanks for our interest and knowledge Post Post Now Public key We use any website to access your account and send private key We manage our original account When we lose money  The private key password available is that we never access our account and we lose all the coins we store in our wallet like 450 million bitcoins and never recover these coins so think about what is important so that we store them in a safe place.  And the main difference between public key is very simple private key is a personal account and public key is for all people. Thanks guys.

I think private keys are the keys that unlock your wallet, they must be kept in a safe position because if damaged or stolen you will lose all access to your wallet and public keys are the addresses that people in your wallet send it to.  I can identify what I can use.

17 hours ago, Cryptolovee said:

if we give our private key it will secure our account

@Cryptolovee  private keys using in hardware wallet to access our accounts without this keys we didn't access our accounts, so store these keys in safe place and don't share this keys with anyone,

if anyone know these keys information then they easily stolen our crypto assets, but there is another key public key we send this key to anyone to receive crypto assets in our wallet.

Dear friend thanks for this valuable information and both keys are very important for the wallet.Public key is the address of your wallet and private key is used to access your wallet and you must secure your private key.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I thank you for this information that you provided, as I have an idea about the distinction between the public and private key and how to use it in order to keep my wallet address safe and not be stolen afterwards..I wish you success and success in your work.

Private key is the key which we used to access the eth wallets or any other blockchain wallet and they are the key to your wallet and the key to recover your wallet if you lost password or something else.

Thanks for this explanation and you are right my dear mate as from names public key is implies public and open to anyone in the system while private key is known as secret key and we have to be careful about our secret keys and do not share it anyone.

• +1 1

You explained well about these keys . This will be helpful for beginners to making the difference between the private and public keys . By sharing private keys members can face difficulty and can lose the security 

Well mate,I think public key and private key are all important to us, because public key is a key that we can use to access our wallet, while private key is your personal email address and password that you will not let people to know about it so that your account can't be harck.

The difference you have also discussed and I must say that it is good which you have shared , for me I think the private key is that which you can share with any one and which not affects you more but the personal key you should keep in your personal places so that no one can able to knew it.

The difference you have also discussed and I must say that it is good which you have shared , for me I think the private key is that which you can share with any one and which not affects you more but the personal key you should keep in your personal places so that no one can able to knew it.

the difference between a public and a private key is that the public key can be edited by anyone who wants to, and the private key is closed to everyone.  everything is simple.