Important for all new and beginners here - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new and beginners here

Good day my friend I think that every beginner is the backbone of this forum. We should have to motivate them. And the beginners should have to respect their seniors and have to work hard and obey the rules and regulations of this forum.

this is often exceptionally useful for unused clients since greatest of the stuff you recorded to your theme are the answers for the ordinarily and as often as possible asked questions through them. i am trusting that they may supply a few time on analyzing your put up as it's for all intents and purposes valuable and exceptionally valuable for them.

On 1/26/2020 at 11:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

You giving great information. You've been told what to do after joining this site so beginners will understand what to do if they read your post.I also learned from the posts of senior members when I was a beginner.

Friends, you have got very good information from this post. we will try to follow it and act as you have said.If we work on all of them, we will definitely succeed and we will move forward.

I am a new in the forum important thing to know in this platform for newbie is firstly the rules and regulations in the platform don't try to get false regulation by creating many accounts or flow the instructions given in the platforum

Thank you so much mate for sharing this useful information with all the forum members that it is a useful and helpful for the beginners of this farm as I see many beginners who don't know how much about this forum they do mistakes and get banned so I like your post that with the help of your post they can stay for a long time and can earn and learn a lot of things.

If you want survive on this platform for long period then you need work hard this platform . Properly work don't break rules. Tyen you survived this forum long time is a safr way.  You can profit more this site so helpful .

Basically, newcomers should follow all the rules of this forum and work with attention. Educational posts should be made with ideas from experienced people. Copying other people's posts should be avoided. Linguistic and grammatical mistakes should be avoided.

Dear friend thanks for this useful information . Before reading your posts I was understanding that we should make 20 posts on daily basis .But according to yo we should make 30 posts so dear friend thanks for this clearence .

Welcome dear..

I advice for newbie you learn many things for senior member post , read the article  , watch tutorial on you tube. search on google about cryptocurrency.  You have learn several things . You go to the about forum section and read guidelines.  Must follow rules and regulations.  

• +5 1

Hallo friends  yaa it's a good information not only beginners  I think all members follow the instruction its really the new comers to help to us this site but I think the bitcoin talk members already join this site because no one wait to join this site because this site pays genuinely so may be welcome bitcoin talk members to join in crypto talk family

ideas from experienced people. Copying other people's posts should be avoided. Linguistic and grammatical mistakes should be avoided.

Dear mate thank you so much for the information you have provided to us because some members do not know that what to have to do in the forum and your topic is lengthy but interesting also and it will give good information and you have written a lot of the rules about the forum.

Definitely the platform will get numerous more clients, so newbies have to be take after the rules to the platform causethe mediators with be having a additional stack on their hands and will not squander time to issue caution focuses and prohibited any clients, continuously examined segment rules some time recently posting.

Everyone has a duty and responsibility to abide by all the terms and conditions here.  If you want to work here, you must follow all the rules of this forum.  Otherwise we will not receive payment.  Moreover, for those who are new to working in this forum, I would say first you complete 100 comments.  Then you will start earning by making 20 comments every day.

Thank you dear for shareing this usefull information .

In my opinion most of the newbie will take help from this post .

Continously help to the member of the platfrom mostly to beginners.

Thank you so much...

HELLO 
dear you guide well here all of us and its good and useful information for us specially as a new member on this forum these guideline are great addition for me hope you will guide us more here i wanna give you some information from my side that is 
do not do copy paste 
stop doing rating
get more information from this forum 

On 26/01/2020 at 10:54 AM, Nezar said:

Hello friends I have heard that the yobit campaign in the bitcoin tallk forum will end today and upon completion many of the bitcoin tallk members will join here to participate in this campaign so I decided to answer some of the questions that are being asked heavily in the forum by beginners and this topic does not even New people sharing the same topics.

First: When you join this forum, you must go to the rules and read them well and understand them .

Second: In order to be able to get profits, you must log in to the yobit platform with the same email that you registered with in the forum, and then you must link the platform to the forum by placing the email in the empty box in the platform on the left side below the phrase Your CryptoTalk UID and thus the platform is linked to the forum.

Third: You must initially create 100 understandable and useful topics for everyone and more than 100 characters and these topics are considered free and after that you will get 1000 Satoshi for each post you make as they pay you in the day 30000 Satoshi for 30 posts only and they are transferred to your account in the platform Note See For the meter on the platform you can see the number of your posts . 

Fourth: You can withdraw to the private wallet by clicking on the wallet option and then press the (-) next to each currency in the withdrawal column and then choose the quantity to be withdrawn put your wallet address and click on withdrawal knowing that you can trade and switch to other currencies.

Fifth: You can get a good reputation through the method of your posts, so that you can get it. Make your posts constructive, beneficial to everyone, and special.

Sixth: Avoid copying and pasting, as well as unclear posts or outside the required topic, because they will be considered spam and useless content, and this will expose you to warning and blocking points. You should also publish each topic in its own section.

Seventh: Your posts are not counted in an off-topic section.

There is a section for sharing your referral links so avoid posting it in other sections, please.

Eighth: Posts are deleted by supervisors if they violate the rules without informing you of this matter These are the most important things I hope will benefit everyone here and abide by all the rules And if I forgot any idea, I hope the old members will share it in a comment, so I can add it to the topic.

Too much long posts i think 90 percent of members are just going to comment only by  watching it or by reading a few words plz share info that are convinent to read and donot takes too much concentration and time.😊

Really you discuss about a good topic. your post is so much use ful for new comers..because you answer a lof of question about this forum of begunners question..Any one can get a fresh knowledge from your post..we all should mind this point that you have mentioned..

Thank you so much dear mate for this post in which you provide all the necessary information for beginners who are new here and do not aware about the forum rules. Dear mate if we read all the rules and regulations of the forum then we have no any problem in working on this forum. Best wishes for all 😊

Hello friend, thank you for sharing this important information for new members as well as for people who still do not have everything clear about this forum. It is important to clarify all the doubts that we have because there are many people who are in this forum and do not have a guide to explain everything they should do. 

Thank you so much for creating this useful topic in which you have described all the basic information about this forum that must be known by all the beginners. You have explained every point and steps very well that is appreciated my respected senior. I also give advice to the beginner that they should firstly enter the About Forum section which have all basic information about Cryptotalk forum including the rules and regulations of the forum, and payment system.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The inportent of beginning is the explained information of articles great job in cryptocurreny because exchange Bitcoin to etelioun is not easy

Well thank you for this s information. As it is of great relevance to my development in this forum. Thanks as I will strictly adhere to the rules

Thank you for posting the steps needed to understand how to learn and earn on the forum.this is an important message to all newbies as this will guide them thoroughly to enjoy the benefit of the forum. @megla212

This site is very important for beginners. How to work here, it is very important to know about the type of work. Newcomers need to know the rules of the site and then work to get the opportunity to work on this site.