The best time to trade - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

On 1/25/2020 at 4:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

Yes, When the spreads decreases so much,,i trade that time. otherwise, need to buy a currency with a high price than the maximum bid. it is a great reason why people face too much loses only while exchanging any coin into others

• +3 1

You may find the best time to trade if you analyze the graphic carefully. The best time to enter trading may be few days, few hours or even few minutes

best time to trading its from 7.00 AM to 3.00 PM and why becouse all market its open in this time but you also have to stop trading on news time 

this is true and this what  short-term trading is about , we keep watching the market and choose the right time to sell and buy currencies and that is how we make the profit ,  and that is why if the prices weren't dropping and increasing people wouldn't be able to make profits

• +2 1
  • +4 1

the best time to trade is when you keep eyes on market situation because each coin has a different time zone to be spy on. When you make a good trade is about time you make a great profit when you monitor how the market goes about

The Best Hours for Forex Trading

Currency trading is unique because of its hours of operation. The week begins at5 pm. EST on Sunday and runs until 5pm. on Friday. Not all hours of the day are equally good for trading. The best time to trade is when the market is most active

I agree with this , not all the times are suitable but only when the market movement is high and at that time the prices will keep changing and that is where our chance comes to make the right secision at the right time to sell and buy currencies so we make profits from them

• +2 1

On 09.02.2020 at 01:55, vermigerous said:

Right now isn't yet the right time to trade, but you can buy low cost coins at this time and make profit in the long run.

That`s right, trading and investing have their PERSONAL right time, studying the market helps to eat some time coins price go up and that's the time when we need to invest to make some profit. So this is my opinion! Follow me 🙂

To find the best moment you always have to be attentive, the best thing is usually when a sudden fall has happened suddenly, at that moment without fear of thinking that the asset will not stop falling you have to buy and then wait for it. the value stabilizes at previous values and be able to sell.

• +1 1

The best time to trade can't be told or teach to someone you learn it with time and experience and once you learn it makes you earn much more money than usual and with that you also need to know when you need to kick out of the coin which makes a huge difference because even if you hope in  at the right time it doesn't matter if you don't know when you sell it and come out so you should work on increasing your knowledge 

I have found that the easiest and most profitable trading sessions can be done in during the London session. For me that means waking up at 2am in the morning to be able to trade with this market. This is the most solid market in my opinion. The best pair during the first few hours is the GPBUSD. This has provided the most profits for me.

I think that as a beginner, the right time to trade is when the price of the currency is to buy, and when the price goes up, to sell. I think this is the way.

The best time to trade a currency dependes on several factors, such as many of th currencies in the cryptocurrencies market depend a lot on the rise of Bitcoin since it dominates the network. Therefore, using traing tools will help you know when that curency will down in proce and be able to take advantage of that opportunity but always verify that curency has potential and look at the value of the BTC at that moment.

anytime that you see the opportunity either buy or sell its better chance to do it when it comes to people that understand trading but for a beginner knowledge first otherwise you will die with emotions so you should learn first before you trade master it firs before you jump in the market 

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is notoriously unpredictable.Price fluctuations are dramatic.And there are so many variables involved that you don’t know what’s going to happen next.Plus sometimes the market takes a beating in the space of 20 minutes.So yes, usually the market follows certain trends.But it’s not guaranteed and there will be off days.When the cryptocurrency market is going up, everyone’s a genius day trader. 

But when the market’s down, no one wants to talk crypto. The truth is, even if you trade at the perfect time you can still lose money. So sometimes there’s no right or wrong time to buy cryptocurrency.

I think the best time to trade is when the markets panic because that way you can get more profitable and faster profits.

Some take their best time to trade at night, others in the morning, but you have to look for the moment when the currency market has more movement, I would say that the best time to work each of us decides, you have to wait the best time to buy cheap a currency that we estimate will rise

i think, the best trading time is when the market close and the when the market is opening for the sale.. but it's has seem that many people active during that.

It is the time when you see notes for buying and selling a lot, and also when you see a new currency offered to the platform or airdrop for a specific currency. Once it is introduced, a lot begins to buy and sell strongly, and the price increases significantly. Increase and fall over days to know when to buy and sell

Edited by Ramy Hesham

The best time to trade is when the cryptocurrency has lowered its price a lot, because it will return to its price, it is a matter of being patient and not closing the order in losses.

On 25/1/2020 at 5:50, Zaino34 said:

Una de las cosas más importantes que distingue al mercado de divisas es que funciona las 24 horas.

Pero esto no significa que todos los tiempos sean adecuados para operar

Pero el mejor momento para operar es cuando la actividad del mercado y / o la volatilidad es alta, y la liquidez es naturalmente máxima cuando la participación es alta.

Además, los diferenciales (la diferencia entre el precio de oferta y el precio de oferta) disminuyen cuando aumenta el volumen de transacciones, lo que aumenta las posibilidades de que los comerciantes obtengan ganancias en estas condiciones.

Aprovecha las fluctuaciones de precios

El término volatilidad de precios se refiere a la tasa y el grado de fluctuación de la moneda, y los operadores pueden beneficiarse de esto. Si los precios fueran fijos y no estuvieran sujetos a fluctuaciones de precios, no habría oportunidades de ganancias.

I think the best time to trade is when the market is low or losing you can take the opportunity to buy your favorite currencies and get a good profit margin

The best time to trade when the currency trend is down, so you must enter the market and buy the currency that you want to invest in, and I advise you in this case to invest in a guaranteed and reliable currency such as Bitcoin and sell when prices rise and the currency trend is up