The best time to trade - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

suddenly pumps has happened in any coins then its time to get the coin because it will suddenly dump also so that keep in your mind but you have to wait for another pump the terms price volatility refer to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currencyyou have given such a informative post you have posted in this forum. 

In my opinion, my friend, the best time to trade is when the difference between the exchange rate and the ask price is low. Here it gives traders the opportunity to profit more when the difference between the exchange rate and the ask price is high.

Hi everyone I am new but I learned your topic is very useful for every member well you said I good time to spend to trade also you spread your work there is a most realistic things to trade a good cryptocurrency acquired up uptrend. I hope you understand my opinion thanks for sharing this helpful tips.

Good luck dear.

I have not tried trading before, but according to what I learned before, the appropriate currency must be chosen by understanding and reading its chart line in addition to the supply and demand for the currency ..

• +3 1

Hello my friend, the best time to trade is when the currency which you are waiting to sell reaches its peak, and then if you sell immediately before the market fluctuates again,then you are winning, so all you have to do is watching and waiting.

Have a nice day. 

• +3 1

On 1/25/2020 at 12:50 PM, Zaino34 said:

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But this does not mean that all times are suitable for trading

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

Take advantage of price fluctuations

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

I don't think there is a good time and a bad time to trade. Trading is available throughout the day, but there are times when you should not buy and wait.

One of the most important things that distinguishes the currency market is that it works around the clock

But the best time to trade is when market activity and / or volatility is high, and liquidity is naturally at its highest when participation is high.

Also, the spreads (the difference between the bid price and the ask price) decreases when the volume of transactions increases, which increases the chances of traders profit under these conditions.

The term price volatility refers to the rate and degree of fluctuation of the currency, and traders can benefit from this. If prices were fixed and not subject to price fluctuations, there would be no profit opportunities.

I think that the best time to trade is when Bitcoin stabilizes at a certain price. Work on trading can be done all day long, but there are good times for buying or selling.

The best time to trade is the time when the market is in an uptrend and the freeze occurs during the downturn and not to take risks

The best time to trade is when the price of currencies falls, we buy them, and when the price of currencies rises, we sell ... and we must identify the projects that give us a successful profit.

• +1 1

Good evening my friend, trading depends on buying at a low price and selling when the market rises, so trading depends on the movement of the market. I wish you success in the trading market.

Well said, trade when the market is going down buy the coins if you have enough balance. If you wants more profit than wait for the time when the rate of the coins increase. That is the time to sale the coins which you have.

Trading is savvy, that is, it depends on the experience of the trader, his skill and his estimates of the fluctuation of currency rates so that he conducts his trade deals at a time when the currencies and the demand for them are burning, and he estimates when to buy and when to sell at the right time, as much as it is difficult as it is enjoyable and profitable for those who master it

• +2 1

The volatility of the cryptocurrency markets makes choosing an entry point for regular digital currency buyers difficult, as it is known that the most popular cryptocurrency Bitcoin swaps dramatically within only a few hours and does not last long, so be careful because there are a lot of risks when trading digital currencies.

Hello everyone .. Have a good day, dear ones.
First of all, thank you, my friend, for presenting these clear and necessary ideas for everyone here.
Monitoring price fluctuations within the markets is very important in order to know the right time to sell (when prices rise) and the right time to buy (during low prices), in order for your investment to be successful and in order for your investment not to suffer heavy losses (to reduce Loss as possible).

• +4 1

I agree with you my friend, there are already appropriate times for trading, and time is quite suitable.
So you see trading volume has a lot of links including supply and demand that greatly affects market movement.

• +1 1

Hello my friends, there is an idea, for example, the idea is based on collecting or purchasing damaged electrical wires at low prices, and then working on burning them by primitive methods far from the residential space, and then extracting copper and aluminum ore to be sold to factories at prices that may double the costs of buying and burning and may achieve wealth for its owner  In record time

I agree with your statement that when the fluctuation is greater, we can benefit from trading. If there is no fluctuation, such as in forex trading, it will be very difficult to predict. Many people prefer day trading because bitcoin prices fluctuate a lot.

Thanks for this advice and we can say that the best time to trade is when sudden currency pumps occur and price volatility occurs.

Actually when the coin value low purchase the coin and stand by some additional time when the coin goes high sell the coin its drawn out methodology are as of now siphon up coin goes down in low at that point purchase and sell it is transient technique this is unsafe strategy.

Actually when the coin value low purchase the coin and stand by some additional time when the coin goes high sell the coin its drawn out methodology are as of now siphon up coin goes down in low at that point purchase and sell it is transient technique this is unsafe strategy.

Yes, my friend, your words are correct, and in my opinion, I think that the best time for trading is my spare time as I have no work and I devote myself to trading only for good and accurate work.

It is a good note that revolves around our goal of gaining and profit. If the trading market is stable, no one will profit from currency trading, then we must wait for the appropriate opportunity for exchange and investment to achieve the desired profit.

Trading is not that easy but there are (2)two options as best time to trade, when you see that the market price down and down you need to be attentive and with money to buy Bitcoins, and the other way when you see the market price go up, prepare you to sell your coins for better profit.

I think the best time for trading is when there is some fluctuations in prices of coins that is when their prices are lower then buy them and when their prices get higher sell them . For this purpose we must keep an eye on day to day trading news of cryptocurrency.

In my opinion, Crypto trading is the best method for earning more money. but it is too risky than other ways. if you can research about a coin and buy this coin with deep price. After this, you hold nad wait for boom. i think the deep price of every strong project coin is the best for trading. 

Yes, the cryptocurrency investor should always invest with awareness and self-control and know the right time to buy as you mentioned, so you will ensure that you will not fall into a loss. Also, beware of buying weak currencies that may lose their value.

• +1 1