The best time to trade - Page 50 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Zaino34

The best time to trade

Honestly, when you've got a lot of experience. Time won't matter.I know professional traders who don't care about time.But in general You have to start from the early hours of the morning.Until 6 p.m.And if you want to trade at night.You can work on other exchanges that start at night.My words about the forex market, of course.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information in the field of trading, as I do not have any information in this field and I have not tried it yet. I am trying to collect enough information from experts to learn to work in the field of trading.

• +1 1

The best time for trading is when you are ready psychologically. You can always buy or sell and market is open forever, Sometime it goes very high and sometime it goes very low. So trade when you have more mentally preparing for trading.

The best time to trade is when you are more certain that the trade would go well. Make you do all the necessary technical and fundamental analysis before taking any trade. Also ensure that the price is not at the All Time Highs because there is a possibility that it might start coming down.

The best time of business you can try my tips. You will see the price of the currency in exchange. If the price of the currency in the market is low, you can start your time to trade more if you have more funds. And you can get good money by selling as the price goes up.

Thank you, my dear friend. I hope you are well. Yes, you have to keep pace with price fluctuations on an ongoing basis and always monitor the movement of supply and demand, and you must not take any risky adventure.

Well, to my understanding there's no perfect time or the best time for trading. As trading strategy maybe different for various coins. Not all crypto coins has the same price or the same increment ratio. So, trading time may differ for each cryptocurrencies. So, in simpler terms best trading time(For sell) is when the cryptocurrencies is undergoing bullish in the market, and it is constantly pumping. And for buy, if the cryptos are having bearish market and is dumped for a while.

It totally depends on the gmt we are on the globe because the trading is different on different countries and times on also matters so if you are aa good trader then you must take these pre cautions.

- There is no set time for trading in cryptocurrency.  Except for a number of sites, no other site has time.  But I think it depends on the crypto market when trading.  However, before trading, you must trade knowingly...

My dear friend its depend on the trader and the market but according to my opinion the best time for trading is that time when the market is down you should buy it that time when the market pump it give you a huge amount of profit 

Trading is very tough knowledge in this forum. Most of the people get loss due to not having knowledge. I think most of the good time for trade is when the prices of crypto currencies is very high. In this way you can get profit. Otherwise you may get lost. On the other way you have to wait for our senior replies. The y suggest us a very good decision.

What I am going to say is something very basic but it is real, the best time to sell is at the highs and the best time to buy is at the lows. It seems simple but it is not, there are many other factors that we must analyze and study. It is best to do our own analysis and not blindly trust what other people say.

It is true

Everyone thinks you should buy on the dip and sell on the high, but that's not all in trading

Sometimes, as soon as the currency rises, buy it because it will rise more in the next few hours.

The yo-yo exchange, however, I assume is when the coin is less purchased and has to wait a few more hours Currency is running low Buy in a short time Terms Price Volatility Refers to currency fluctuations and degrees....

Traders appear to cherish instability since they think that they can benefit through rough changes of cost by going brief or long with use. Tragically the reality is that most dealers conclusion up losing (more than 70%) and until they found out that the chances with the use framework are against them they've as of now misplaced an unrecoverable sum.

The best time to trade is when the market is down but coins and waits I think for a few weeks and sell them when the market rises.

I think that the best time to trade depends on the price of cryptocurrencies. If it is low, it is recommended to buy cryptocurrencies and trade in them when their price rises because you will profit a lot with it.

• +2 1

Yes dear first we should see the price of different coins before buying or selling. We should buy coins at lower price then weight for the rise of the price of the these coins. If the price rise then sell these coins otherwise weight for rising of prices.  @sidik7 @BTC Future @Mcd0d0 well explained dear mate.

The best time to trade, if you have much coins.Trading is fit when the price of the bitcoin will go down and then, you can have buy coins then sell it when it will be get higher so that you can have profit. The price are not always the same there’s a possibility of ups and down use your mind always. 

I am not doing trading because I have traid my some amount and I face a big loss but it is my fault because I am not an expert and I try it and I lose all the amount but I will do it again but first I got proper knowledge about it.

The best time of trading is when we buy coin at low rate and it's worth increasing day by day if we have knowledge  then we do it with any time and get more profit  .we must  know  the market rate and then sold it with good profit.

• +1 1

If you do a little research you will find tat there are optimal time for crypto trading. According to expert 9am to 5pm prices of bitcoins are high. I think we will improve a lot by spending the best time in the business. Thanks

From my point of view the best time of trading depends on the price of cryptocurrencies. When the price of cryptocurrency become low, it’s time to buy cryptocurrencies and trade them when it’s price become high. By doing this we can get a good profit. 

The best time for trade in this platform is when the exchange of gains have low value, then you will try to collect more coin. And also sell them when the marketing price turns up. This is the best way to trade.

I don't know much about trading.  But I think the best time is when the purchasing power of the currency that you own increases, so you buy currencies when its price drops and sell them when the price rises. I don’t know if my theory is correct.