Ways to earn MONEY - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

Each person has their own calling. Someone finds it easier to work physically, while others mentally. There are more and more lazy people today. But working with the mind does not mean lazy yet. Now there are many specialties with in-depth analysis, strategy development, and this is very interesting, because you can associate with cryptocurrencies, with trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

5 minutes ago, gladiolusonwind said:

Each person has their own calling. Someone finds it easier to work physically, while others mentally. There are more and more lazy people today. But working with the mind does not mean lazy yet. Now there are many specialties with in-depth analysis, strategy development, and this is very interesting, because you can associate with cryptocurrencies, with trading.

Personally i have been independent for 11 years with online jobs in a satisfactory way. I can tell you that it has been worth all the money in the world; you are right, what you say is true; many things have changed and the ways ok making money as well. ❤️ 

You said most of methods of online earning here we are crypto market users so I am here show some crypto relevant free earning ways. Airdrop, bounties, posts work like this forum, 

The Internet has opened many doors for us to earn money, but all of them need time, learning and experience. For example, creating a blog is one of the most popular ways to make money from home, and despite the rise of social networks such as Instagram, there are various ways to make a material income from blogging.

• +4 1

Reading all the questions and answers and I think it is a very good option to invest in btc as a saving, for in the future to retire with btc

• Useful or interesting 1

i was wonder if you got any experience about how to earn money via loan issue inside perfect money wallet if yes can you please share it was

us thanks

I also think that surveys are a good way to earn money online, I use toluna and miyiyo, I think they are good platforms, they are very serious

Initiating in the world of cryptomonies is somewhat difficult, because there is not much information on the subject and above all there are many scammers in the market, which makes the experience unpleasant for many people, the best thing before venturing into this world is to find people with whom you can talk about the subject or seek help from books or videos of people who can tell you their personal experience on the subject, that is my recommendation

I think this can be very useful for people who need it, I have worked a little with surveys and if it leaves a good profit if you are constant and disciplined, I also made money by clicking on advertising, what good times really! I would like to try being youtuber and but I don't know how I would go. Greetings.

Internet have lot of option to earn money by investing or without investing . same with yobit you can earn money on yobit by investing ur money or without investing. yobit is crypto site. you can make free money on yobit by completing simple task. 

Working online offers a multitude of options, you just have to choose the one that best suits your needs and your lifestyle according to my experience to earn money online you have to invest one of these three things: Time (surveys, captchas, mini task , faucets), Money (trading, investment pages, mining in the cloud) or get many referrals (ptcs, faucets) the goal in the end is to capitalize and try to earn passive money, always remember when investing do it with awareness and progressively following the compound interest principle

If you are talking about online option of making money (and we assume you are talking about it) then I suggest only trading, this is for those people who had their own money to trade with. If you have NO money I Suggest captcha entry job or some freelance jobs to generate own capital. Than trade using it, one of best platforms to trade is fcourse Yobit crypto platform.

Earning money from the Internet is very common these days with it spreading fraud also, so be careful and research carefully before dealing with any site

You are absolutely right. Truly, the methods of making money have changed over time, but on the other hand there are those who adopt a strategy of fraud and exploit the lack of knowledge of others, so be careful on the Internet

There are lots of ways of online earnings. People always follow easy ways to earn money and end up with scams and fraud. So try to learn demanding skills and build good profile in freelancing website. This way you can earn decent source of income through online.

I started with buxes - where you click ads for money. After that I stumbled upon a lot of scams, even lost quite a lot of money, but now I seem to be getting better at that. In the future, I'm considering to buy my own website for passive income.

This is the most common way to profit from the Internet now, and I believe that YouTube is the most profitable.
You can also earn some money by writing articles in blogs or on the readcash site

• +2 1

Most of the people have these ideas but the can not be successful to earn money. I am a student and I try earning teaching students. Try something innovative instead of trying to find online job,it's not easy.

Working on the Internet is a wide field and there are many ways to make money:
Affiliates
Electronic currencies
Writing articles
programming
Data Entry
Questionnaires .........
Really, it is a wide field. You just have to choose the field that will help you and suit you

On 1/25/2020 at 4:24 AM, Seijcat said:

Hi guys! I will be sharing to ways how to earn money. I'm not an expert and what I am gonna share is just what I know.

So there is a lot of ways to earn money. 

•find a job. This is so common guys, if you want to earn money you gotta go find a job. It can be an online job or jobs outside. There are a lot of works that needed a lot of employees and not really a high standard in finding a new employee.

•do online jobs such as teaching english or be an online support. They have a high pay for this job too.

•for an extra income you can try doing a data entry or doing a captcha. This method of works needs a lot of effort too, because they pay low, about a cents. The good thing here is captcha typing is unlimited.

•do surveys, this method guys if good for those who love to answer survey. They pay quite good amount of money here. The only thing I don't like here is the survey is really really sensitive. For me, I don't take a lot of surveys because of they have a required answer that they need. 

• do online selling. This method is great if you really love online shopping and has a lot of courage to do online sell. 

•do a payed click ads. Here is just like taking or doing captcha typing. A lot of effort needed. This includes those paying ads thru email.

•do app paying games or paying apps. If you like having fun but at the same time want to earn I recommend this extra income work for you.

•you can also do mining. But I want to warn you that you must be careful choosing and using a mining site. There's a lot of scam site using this method.

•being youtuber. This kind of work needs to be creative and I think a lot of effort needed here to. But if you want to be like those you saw in youtube you can try being one. They are being payed a lot of money here too.

That's all. I have a lot of ways but seems to forget it. If you know some methods or ways feel free to let me know so I can try it too. I will appreciate too, if you click the heart reaction if you think this is helpful.

Greetings.

The information you share is very useful especially for those people who are starting out and have no idea how to start and what job or business opportunities exist on the internet.

Currently, with the appearance of the coronavirus, many processes related to work from home have accelerated.

Some traditional companies were forced to make changes and ease the transition so that their businesses would not be left behind.

I tell you that there are pages such as Freelancer that offer excellent options to generate income, you register and add your personal and professional skills, then you must be aware of the offers that come to you via email