Ways to earn MONEY - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Seijcat

Ways to earn MONEY

Thank you so much for the ideas, and you are correct, this times people can make money doing a whole range of different things, some need money to create money and some doesnt. It all depends in the speed that the user is comfortable. I have done a few in your list and the one that I am missing is having a youtube channel, I have seen videos on how to create channels that make specific nitch content, answer questions that people have and they search youtube for the answers, or having videos of tutorials of games, I think games are the hottest and greatest market that the internet have, because they are popular and people love them, I think they love games more than they love music, that is a really mind blowing questions. So for me in the next weeks, maybe try a youtube channel and see where it goes, it has to be something simple because there are a lot of costs when people do advanced videos.

I take advantage of my use of the computer at work by entering data and making special ads from home and from sites like cryptotalk.org
And after the taps

Nowadays there are many ways to earn money on the internet and they offer you many categories, you can do it from the office, from home, in transport, in a park, in a cafe, in short anywhere where you have a device and a Internet connection. You can use it as a full time job or simply to generate some extra income depending on your time availability.

For me one way to make money is to solve surveys, you have to find a good method and spend a lot of time but you can achieve good results, having a good strategy and organization and choosing good portals available in your country.

Yes there is so many ways to earn money in crypto ! The main earning mathod is trading , because it can give you so much profit !  But still there is so much risk also however there is mining stacking by which you can also earn profit

All of these methods that I mentioned are real in earning money, as I wanted to point out two methods that I use personally and have great profits, which is the field of blogging, so you only have to choose the appropriate field and buy a domain and host then build the site and start writing articles and I advise in this area with patience and not rush because the profits It comes later, as for the second area is earning from these last mini-service sites, which are an intermediary between the service provider and the buyer of this service with a small commission from 1 to 5 dollars to ensure that both parties have their right, as he can and the site only promote these services for a commission that is often 20%

Very good recommendation friend, the truth is that when you start working online, the first thing you have to do is investigate and try which job you feel most familiar with, first you have to make money with which we can then invest

I think it is better to discuss methods of earning money using cryptocurrency. Specifically, I see two methods of earning money on the exchange: mining and investment box. I prefer the investment box. This allows you to get passive income.

It is good to mention some ways to profit from the Internet. I think most of the methods I mentioned need people who specialize in the areas of profit from the Internet, and beginners cannot. If you are someone who specializes in one of these areas, please explain some ways to help beginner members earn money from them

In my opinion, the most obvious way to get income on cryptocurrency is to open your own crypto exchanger. Of course, now the competition is much higher than it used to be, but business still brings in a lot of money. And I am sure, over time, people will learn more and more about cryptocurrencies and in order to use them they will need exchangers

Thank you very much for this information! and to all those who responded by placing more options.

I've been looking for ways to make money online for months, and this was very helpful.

Currently what I apply is to look for jobs online, as a designer, editor, community manager, things like that. Another way is to create a blog and earn money from advertising.

In the same way, everyone looks for the way that suits them best!

All methods are working. I tried mining, captcha solving and Facebook rent. The most profitable was Facebook rent, I earned 42$ in 3 month, for mining - 7$ per month.

Commerce has existed since man appeared on earth, and it is through trade that the demand for products is satisfied and it is a wonderful way to supply what other societies or individuals do not produce. On the other hand, almost always the commercial part is the one that obtains more benefits even more than those that manufacture.

I have been reading the methods you discussed to generate money, and you are right, there are a lot of ways to make money. And then they can learn more about methods to invest the money they earned, in order to generate more money.

Join airdrops and giveaways on telegram and Twitter , write posts on crypto talk , after collecting some money you can start trading and this is the best way to earn more

It depends from your character.

You can earn money online or offline.

If online - you have big variety of choice.

Trading for examp;e.

This is good as for me because you can start right here and right now.

And you are your own boss

in my opinion ways to make money from crypto is 

- If you have capital you can start invest and trade 

- If you are looking for free earn you can join airdrops and giveaways

• +2 1

I'm not sure online survays are paying as they promised. I akso want you to not all online business can strictly fit to their saying snd some task for online are very difficult to accomplish

• +3 1

Use these ways to earn money ..

-try freelancing on website like fiver upwork.

invest money on cryptocurrency and sell them when their value raises.

If you dont have skills then try working on websites like 2captcha microorkers.

• +3 1

To make money in the crypto market you need to work if you do not have start-up capital you need to earn there are two options or invest money or do you can earn on the crypto market from scratch participate learn airfields collect cranes participate in various projects ah and then earn and write capital to invest.

It's time to dig into some of the way can start earning passive or active income with the internet, with the help of internet you can learn crypto currency to earning online. 

There a lot of ways you can create income for yourself. It can be both active and passive. Main options that I am using right now:

1.Find a full/part time job. That will help you to build your first bank because investing with bank like 50-100 dollars is not worth it because profit would be miserable. You should find at least 300-500 dollars to invest in something.

2.Investing. You can make your money work for you while you’re sleeping or working on your job.

3.Saving your money

You can try to spend less of your money to get more free money to invest in something.

i suggest just start staking or join a pow project.

then you will have a passive income and earn monthly