Favorite crypto businesses? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Dear, in recent times, big companies have become very interested in cryptocurrencies and Bitcoin, the most important of which are PayPal, Amazon and Tesla, and they have supported Bitcoin significantly, which has contributed to its insane price increase. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My favourite crypto business is trading. Investing is another way to generate earnings. I make more money by trading. You can do trade in yobit, coinbase, strex, binance. You can also invest in yobit investbox to get some profits. Or you can also invest on some legit platform to earn more 

I'm new mumber, but not yet know about crypto business. But trading on yobit is good ,because we can earn money by yobit and can trade with coin.so it good to us ,because no need other coin so get and invest  . So i will start in future ,but getting knowledge at that time.

Cryptotalk is one of the most popular sites for earning and learning.I comment on this forum and read comment to gather knowledge.I haven’t invest yet as I am a beginner.So I actually don't know about the business and trading platform.

For me i have absolutely no experience in trade because I have never worked in a place where when I learn from here, I will start trading and get help from people in the future when I get more experience and knowledge.

Seriously I don't have any favorite company for now, because I ain't into investment and trading yet,I'm still learning more about the whole concept hopefully I can join and start making investments too 

I prefer trading because it is the most famous site in terms of members and profits and that requires a little information about encrypted currencies and a few experiences in order not to make mistakes and you must beware of scammers well before putting money in deals because it is only fake you must be careful

• +4 1

Trade is my favorite job. By trading and investing in cryptocurrencies, we can make huge profits and gain fame and fortune. If you see a good opportunity and invest in a good coin, you can make a lot of money.

My favorite crypto business is trading because you don't know how much you can earn from it and in this case you can get loss so research for it and learn to do it.

In my opinion, the most profitable business is the currency trade, I think that this way you can have better profits, but you should research well about this type of trade so that you do not have losses, that you have success in your business.

Edited by piuri01

I personally do not have any information about the things you are talking about, so I advise you to direct your question to those with high experience and they will certainly provide you with the required assistance.

I don’t really like to go to cryptographic platforms. Reddit, you can choose, as there is plenty of information to follow the news. 

• +1 1

I think, my dear, that working diligently and discussing good topics is the main factor for success. Therefore, searching for the best company is also important, and you should pay attention to whether the company is fraudulent or not so that fatigue is not lost

On this platform, my most favorite send is to put takcoins on investment, apart from that there are many other aspects which are very interesting and very heartening to work about them. 

Welcome my friend I think you are looking for investment or trading as I understand from your question There are many companies trading time and they are reliable like bittrex, Pineans famous for investing, Invest

yes you are right I am agree with you you share such a useful information here in this forum I learnt a lot from your topic this is good topic you share that

• +2 1

Crypto is becoming popular nowadays. People are showing interest in it.  Look crypto has a promising future. From my point of view I like to do business in trading in the world of crypto. It will give good amount of profit. When price will increase I will sell it. When the price will be low then I will store it and wait for the perfect time. 

• +1 1

There are many distinct investment plans provided by the Yobit platform, and it also provides many offers and airdrops, so I prefer to use this platform in trading and investing.

On 1/25/2020 at 5:09 AM, Shadfurman said:

What are your favorite crypto centric and/or crypto adjacent companies?

I like the 0x platforms. I like steem, but feature and design wise it seems to be lagging. I'm looking at blockfi, nexus, Celsius, and cred for stable investments. I'm still trying to find an exchange I like, just using coinbase atm. Long term I'm trying to avoid KYC verification, so I want a list of companies for when I finally take the leap, until then everything is square and legal, so I'm looking for those too. Any rental/real estate companies use crypto?

I haven't found a lot of developed crypto business beyond exchanges and loan investment companies. A few social media sites that barely rise above proof of concepts.

What are your favorite crypto companies?

I am also interested and cryptocurrency but I am new in this field and required some time to learn about it and I think it is little difficult but I  am giving my proper time to get some knowledge about it.

The favorite crypto currency is the Bitcoin because it's price is in creasing  in this  year  of 2020  this is best  currency.when price are low then I will crypto coins yes I like doing business.

I did not understand your question well .. but I think you are looking for sites or companies where work is reliable and stable .. It is something that one searches for stability, but it takes time. You have to ask officials or the elderly and people with experience.

Well, apart from cryptotalk and yobit, I have never worked on any other cryptocurrecies sites, but now I am getting to know more about binance and I am pretty impressed with how it is , it easy for buying and selling of cryptocurrecy, so for now, that is the only company I know.

The best choice for me in the world of cryptocurrency is the cryptocurrency trading site as it helped me learn a lot about cryptocurrencies and earn money at the same time and how to communicate with people and benefit from their experiences in this field in addition to the profit being guaranteed where you work for yourself and win for yourself and you are not affiliated with any authority Central bank or even pay taxes

• +3 1

Its good to know about your interest but i am not much experienced one here and don't know much about it, but i am trying my best to learn about this forum as much as i can because to gain knowledge about this forum is definitely very beneficial for me , not for me but also for others as well who are present in this platform and doing work..