ATM for bitcoins - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sedy

ATM for bitcoins

Yes of course atm bitcoin exists but the problem is they have not yet make the card but you can use your wallet and then you will use it to receive your cash at the atm machine 

This news is really good. If countries start dealing with this currency, they will prosper. This is what we all want. As I said earlier, the future is cryptocurrencies, and Bitcoin is one of them.

Bitcoin ATM's exist in various parts of the world especially in the important airports and most famous cities of the world. Though they operate like normal ATM's, I feel there is fees for withdrawal and deposit.

Blockchain technology has increased in level in recent years, and it is being seen worldwide that they are manufacturing ATMs with which you can withdraw or sell our cryptocurrencies in real time, which is very successful in some countries which are using it in Right now, everyone will soon see this kind of thing, and it's great, since you can buy assets with our credit or debit card, which is great.

• +1 1

I don't think so ATM for bitcoins will come a video fast because many of the countries have not accepted Bitcoin descendants 2 currency yet but in the accepted areas I think it can be used and can be withdrawn from ATM machines so that it'll be helpful for tea investors and users.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:33 AM, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

Yes, friend, it is such a traditional ATM with only a different characteristic and that is that it is based on cryptocurrencies and not fiat money, so you can buy directly from a bitcoin ATM whenever you want and it is something super cool that I recommend some day try.

• +2 1

On 1/24/2020 at 11:33 AM, Sedy said:

Does Bitcoin ATM really exist? I'm amazed! Does it work like ATM with the use of master/Visa card? Or is it an wallet address system. If so is there a website or wallet online which gives out Bitcoin ATM card? I would be grateful if someone shed some light to my question.

Yes, indeed, Bitcoin ATMs are widely present in Western countries, some Arab countries and East Asian countries. Today, many ATMs are deployed in most countries.

Bitcoin ATMs do exist, and I believe they are more widespread in Europe and are located in Germany,
I saw on the internet how it works, where you buy money in exchange for Bitcoin payment, where you charge your credit cards by paying bitcoin, but I do not know more details of who is tracking those devices or who is responsible for them.

My dear friend, cryptocurrencies are becoming widespread around the world, which is a very good method and a very advanced technology of currencies, so sophisticated withdrawal channels must be created through them, and the spread of Bitcoin ATMs is a very important method of withdrawing cryptocurrencies. See the spread of ATMs all over the world to withdraw Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies  Thanks

Exchange machines for Bitcoin is a very wonderful thing, I hope it will happen. Something like this should happen in my country. I like to spend bitcoins from the exchange machine. The matter is developing rapidly.

It is good that these things exist because every day technology increases and the digital age advances and this is what more people will call cryptocurrencies every day that is why it can always be improved and that is what cryptocurrencies do.

• +3 1

Yes there are lots of BTC atm in my town and it is a really good initiative that we can see. Noe people can withdraw and sell BTC really easily just with the help of their credit\debit cards. I think more ATM should be made all over the world in the coming future.

This is part of the technology, the advance is undoubtedly something that will always be a different and new advance every day and this will motivate each person to be able to get closer to cryptocurrencies and this is what in any case seeks to increase the demand to increase the value of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I have no idea but i am really shocked that offers atm to sale and buy bitcoin in my country atms not offer to sale and buy bitcoins i wish to open this platform in which we can buy and sale bitcoin physically i wish to start work on atms 

They don't exist in my country yet. I am not so sad about this too. ATMs are the places where we withdraw paper money. There is no physical currency for bitcoin, so what will we withdraw? paper money. we can withdraw paper money from other ATMs too. So what is the purpose of bitcoin ATMs? you can easily convert your bitcoins to cash and withdraw it from your bank with a few clicks. come on

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Dear friend I don't know about ATM machines really exist or not but I want to say that I read at many places that ATM machines for cryptocurrencies are exist but I am really amazed that in which form of currency this machines withdraw our money.

Dear, the ATM system, bitcoin ATM card and cryptocurrencies, is a really cool system, and it's worth working it and absorbing it, so many say it's going to be very easy and easier as well and have great qualities. 

Yes, it does exist, but not in abundance, because the Bitcoin currency is still not recognized in all countries, and this achievement, if people do not use it continuously, is not necessary ..

Certainly, there are automatic exchange devices for cryptocurrencies, but their number is very limited so far, through which they can buy or sell cryptocurrencies, but I think they need to pay a lot of fees to complete transactions

Yes Atm bitcoin is in existing and is perfectly working the same way the other atm works and it involved selling of bitcoin or buying and the usage is very easy and simple and finally is a huge development.

There are many cryptocurrency ATMs, especially in Europe and Asia, some work under the wallet-to-wallet format, while others allow withdrawals through physical cards such as binance or other entities that issue cryptocurrency cards.

Yes, there is, I read a topic that was published here about that there are approximately 6000 tellers that support Bitcoin around the world and that there are efforts to increase this number in the future, I think that with it you can buy cryptocurrencies and transfer them to your electronic wallet

Yes dear, a new feature has appeared in smoke stores in Montana, gas stations in Carolina, and take-out meals in New York City are Bitcoin ATMs, where customers can buy or sell digital currencies, and the number of machines has rapidly doubled across the United States over the past year, Driven by the cryptocurrency trading craze, which has pushed Bitcoin's prices up to more than $ 58,000, Bitcoin's growing popularity has been the primary driver for new installations, and the reasons people use ATMs rather than online transactions are different, and a few ATMs can make currency. Bitcoin to spend cash, which costs more than regular ATMs or online transactions, and fees range from 6 to 20 percent of total transactions, and vary by location and ATM operator.

• +1 1

Greetings my dear friend, I hope you are well, if there are bitcoin ATMs, here in Colombia there are 58 virtual currency ATMs, you just have to have your card and that's it.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, it is already present in the world, through which you can buy cryptocurrencies or sell them against paper currencies, it is wonderful that ATM is present in all parts of the world, I hope that one of them is present in my country, until now it has not been allowed to exist in some countries of the world  .

• +2 1