Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Would you prefer to invest money in crypto or in a house ?

I think your question is not good ... because I think 98% of people will choose encryption because it is the future ...
If you are talking about investing in the future, you should choose to invest in crypto ...
If you talk about profits .... you should choose to invest in crypto.

You are right brother, personally if I had enough money to buy a house I would, but only for the simple fact that I do not have a house of my own and it would be much better to have one of my own than to pay rent for more years.

Definitely if you had your own house, you would prefer to invest in cryptocurrencies to buy a new house, since as you mentioned it has a better performance and I fully trust bitcoin

Bir ev alacak kadar param olsaydı, kesinlikle bir ev alırdım. Ev kaybetme riski yok, aksine konut fiyatları her geçen gün artıyor. Bir ev satın almak umuduyla zaten kripto para girdim 😞

Investing money in cryptography or in a house depends on the interests and needs that you have at the moment, and on the evaluation you make of the business, if the real estate business is better than that of crypto, you will have to make the investment there. That is, it depends on the results of an evaluation that must be done taking into account the positive and negative and the level of risk that each possible investment evaluated has.

I would definitely invest in crypto, because the mountly return on the house is very low and I am shure cryptocurrencies will earn more.

But its depend on ones investment appetite. I will like to invest in a skillfully traditional cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and ethereum than investment in unfeigned estate. But I will give a objective of investing in truthful estate after around being. 

It is never good to invest all our capital in just one thing, we must diversify our investments, bitcoin is considered one of the best assets to invest and generate good investment returns, personally I would invest in bitcoin and with the profits that I get I could save it to invest in a house and thus have two income options.

On 27/1/2020 at 4:28, Yanadia said:

Por el momento, optar por invertir en criptomonedas es la mejor opción para mí si tengo dinero. Porque la industria económica en otros sectores en mi opinión no está en una condición favorable.

That depends on what crypto you intend to invest if you know of a crypto that is being born and once it has a very good future and you know that it belongs to someone or a company that has my good reputation because I think it is worth investing all that token and at In the end, get a profit by getting the most out of it, you can recover your capital and continue with the capital's crypto investing it on the page

BTC, I would prefer investing in a BTC over a house because if you have read some books or economics , you know that a house is not an asset but a lability in start whose increase in price is very low , where as a btc is an asset and from the past few years performances i can see it going only up from this point so in 99% of case i would invest in crypto , unless buying a house is very urgent or its the last option 

• +1 1

Yes absolutely you are right, I know that houses have value, but everyone has their passions, me as a cryptocurrency enthusiast I prefer to invest my money in cryptocurrency than in a house, I know that houses  also have income, but I don't think that's true for cryptocurrency.

With investments you must diversify so having some in property makes sense esp as you have to live somewhere so it is best to buy a house first I think, then also invest in Crypto amongst other things. In Crypto the chances of making much more money is higher but it is also more risk.

• +2 1

On 24.01.2020 at 00:18, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

Bitcoin is really very useful in our time, you should seriously think about investing in it. Good luck with your earnings!

Difficult and interesting study question but I think that for my part
I would invest in cryptocurrencies and if I invest in a house it would be very interesting but cryptocurrencies are the future and there are many houses
a big greeting

Well, if I had the money a house costs, I would definitely prefer to invest it in a property. You have a fixed asset that can be revalued in the long term and also if you rent it you have a secure income every month.

It also depends upon which crypto coin you are looking to invest. Property prices usually rises but crypto prices do not rise they keep on fluctuating in unpredictable manner

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

I would invest in a house first. Depending on what kind of house that is, I also have rental income. Then if I still have money left that I don't need, I would invest it in Bitcoin and other crypto. First of all, living sensibly is more important.

You can't rely on crypto to make you rich.

On 1/23/2020 at 6:18 PM, Maxtron73 said:

We all know or have heard of , that bitcoin has been the best performing asset in the last decade. While home prices have increased just slightly. Just think what a small invested in bitcoin has become after some time, while your home has appreciated just a tiny bit compared to bitcoin's awesome performance 

I invested in a house, and then I had a hard time selling it at a better price, to make a profit. The buyer was always looking to lower the price of the property. On the other hand, with Bitcoin, I invest and then look for the right moment to sell and exchange without the need for the buyer to lower the price of the cryptocurrency.

Yes investment in bitcoin is very benficial there is no danger if you invest in right thing and with knowledge crypto is one of the only business on the internet which can uplift us so its a oppertuinity do not leave this without know this first do search about it.

• +1 1

On 23/1/2020 at 17:18, Maxtron73 said:

Todos sabemos o hemos oído hablar de que bitcoin ha sido el activo con mejor rendimiento en la última década. Mientras que los precios de la vivienda han aumentado ligeramente. Solo piense en lo poco que se ha invertido en bitcoin después de un tiempo, mientras que su hogar se ha apreciado solo un poquito en comparación con el increíble rendimiento de bitcoin. 

Investing judiciously in cryptocurrencies gives you enough to make other investments and also to buy a home, it all depends on the strategy you have to increase your capital in crypto, but if you have a capital to invest in this ecosystem, you will permanently present good opportunities to win (Yobit).

Well, houses are real property and they do not lose their value, currently in the United States that market for buying, remodeling and selling houses has given profits, which has generated an increase in this market, however, both can be done Invest in houses and cryptocurrencies, since as mentioned in other opportunities it is always good to invest the capital in different markets because none is exempt from a fall and if you have your capital in a single market they will have a bad financial moment.

It depends on where you live in the world, In my country, houses have a
very high value due to an inflationary process, that is why I prefer to
 invest in BITCOIN and save it as a currency of value.

Money should work for a person, but  not a person for money. I earn money to spend on myself. Of course, if I set myself the goal with trading to earn money to buy a house and when collect the necessary amount, I will definitely buy a house, and not just start trading on them again.

Всем добра

This is a bit difficult. We know that the 
world of crypto is changing and its value can
 be very high but it can also have a sudden 
drop, which would represent a brutal loss. I 
think that before making any decision we must 
take into account many factors, investment 
capital, time, among others, because in both 
we find pros and cons.