How can I invest ?? - Page 55 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

For investing, Always do your own research and read reviews, read whitepaper and check experts forecasts. I can offer to you to use the Yobit platform and paying with Investbox options, it offers excellent interest for investors.

Hello friends . The crypto business is indeed a risky business. Yes, people make a lot of money. However, some people lose the same. Since you want to invest in cryptocurrencies, the first thing you need to do is buy some coins! The easiest way is to buy Bitcoin, as almost all exchanges accept it.

My dear friend investment is a good thing 

Dear there are many sites of earning on the basis of investment and there are many fake site

In my oninion my dear friend you have to investment on the bitcoins beacuse my friends are investing and earning many more.

Hello my dear friend investment is good for. More money investment is good only at that stage when you have a good experience and you know all the rules of that site  where you investing

Because there are many fake sites which are not registered these site will lost your money.

• +3 1

You can invest through bitcoin on yobit. But first you need to gain a lot of trading knowledge if you want to make profit from trading. Without trading knowledge you will lose your investment. Trading is work of huge knowledge and patience. So I am suggesting you to learn first trading, and then you can invest. You can invest through bitcoin, becasue bitcoin's value is growing up daily. And bitcoins is not any risky coin.  And @M aqib I am also agree with you.

• +3 1

Yes dear investment is a good profits in business. Investment is to spend some of your money, I mean for example you will sign up for a cloud mining site, and you will need to invest to increase your speed to earn more. Thanks 👍

Welcome dear I,m New here I learn about investment in yobit is good profits also bitcoin wallet. Investment in crypto is better profits more valuable amount you can withdraw here in this platform

Yes my dear friend, you can invest through trading and earn more money. So that is all such a website on which you can invest and earn money very easily. So there is a lot of website and the valid bitcoin platform in addition to that there is a platform on which we can get money by investing and can get a profit. But I will request you to invest only on cryptocurrency so that this is a platform, it is also a very good profit that helps me according to your investment. 

dear friends i joined 1 week ago and i have no experience how we invest. but i will say that to invest money always chose honest company that give you profit and you earned more money.

Dear friend you can invest at this forum but my first advice to you invest only minimum amount of money after that if you are getting benefits then you can invest more .Best of luck and share your experience after investment .

Putting away your cash isn't simple utilizing these coins.its simple to store however its hard to locate a genuine paying site.theres a ton of phony site and tricksters around holding up to took our money.so be cautious consistently do your exploration prior to contributing ensure consistently that it's genuine.

First of all hello to my dear friends in my opinion to start trading you must know about all the terms and conditions first second you have to know that you have to start with small amount don't trade all the amount you have because there are risks in this stages and if your calibre is to take risk then use this stage and get profit.....

On 1/22/2020 at 6:59 PM, fatima123 said:

If you have spare money and want to investment in this market then better for you to find some facts of this market risk factors scammers and avoid investment in new project. 

I would say that the new projects has more potential if you use them carefully and if you are an expert in the new project, so what do you say?

If you want to invest money in any business, you must acquire knowledge about investing. And be aware of all the rules of investing. Otherwise, you will never succeed by investing. If you want to reap the benefits of investing, you must invest in the right place at the right time.

I think you should invest in Morningstar which is quite usuar friendly and also everyone can earn and invest easily and it is also safe . many people used to invest in this site and they earn a handsome amount of money. It is also appropriate for beginners.i also invested in this site and earned a large amount of money 

investment is base of mega business so if think well before investment we can be a good investor like if we bought some those products which retail price is decrease in market AND  there will chances that this product will be increase in market so like way we can invest our money on such kind of products.

Hello colleague, previously published an article with some tips and steps, which must be taken into account before, while and after investing, in case you like to take a look.
Even so I can give you some investment advice.
The first thing you must keep in mind is that every investment entails a loss, so we must maintain an idea that when investing it will stop being our money and will begin to be from a third party, another thing is that we must maintain an analysis with which we can see if it is a good investment option or not, another point to consider is diversification, since that will help you reduce losses.
There are some points that I can share with you even so if you want to know more I invite you to search on the subject, or read my published article, best regards.

On 23/01/2020 at 12:32 AM, steve197 said:

this is my first week in the cryptocurrencies while I'm earning some assets to begin with.

i want to learn some basics about investing and if anyone has some tips for me i would be very thankful.

Dude i m also new here but according to me if you want to invest you must know the each and every rule about it please gather an information about it from senior members and then do an investment 

You can spend the money in a lot of ways. Investing them will be the easiest way to multiply your payment in a limited period of time. But before you do such things, make sure that you do proper research on the matter of investments.

You can invest your money into trading or holding coin which is the best way to make much more money but for that, you have to take some time to make yourself perfect for this.

10 hours ago, Meena Senior Member said:

First of all dear mate, you have to get enough information about the site before investment on which you are going to invest. Always select safe and secure site which also gives benefits too. 

I must recommend you to invest in Crypto Currencies because these Currencies will get high value in future. 

Best of luck to them who are going to invest. Thank you so much for reading my post.. 🤗

You are sharing such great information even you help many members in this platform I see couple of your post that you solve some members problem if you keep posting like this then I'm sure you can be one of great member of this platform and that's what we need to have members like you, you really share good post to that member..

• Useful or interesting 1

The first thing to do for the investment is to select the  best marketplace.After that you should know about the stocks and also know their value.And there should be no more emotion and fear in investment and work should be honestly.Investment becomes very easy if we have a lot of knowledge and we will know the way how to trade.

Dear friend you can invest money in trading or holding. You can invest your bitcoins to get profit. But friend in my view it is very risky. And on the other hand  it is an easy way of getting profit. 

I assume it is quite simple to invest you may genuinely visit the alternate and you could preserve a watch on to our three currencies and you need to realize the rate of that and while you need to invest you could also area the order and you may certainly make investments with the aid of shopping for the foreign money and you may hold it for a long term and when its charge goes up you can promote it and earn your profit.

Well in yo bit there is a investbox actually where you can invest your money and get profit from this.But sometimes its risky i think.But you need to do it with fear.Best of luck.