How can I invest ?? - Page 69 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
steve197

How can I invest ??

As you are starting you can work with the realization of the 20 daily publications and that accumulated earned you can keep it in Bitcoin and define exactly where you are going to invest it. You have to start looking for the most expert, the trustworthy, who can guide you well and not act out of emotion or impulse.

My friend, before starting, it is an investment. You must follow the cryptocurrency sites and collect useful information about this field. After that, you have to buy digital currencies, invest or store
My friend, you should beware of fraudulent sites

• +4 1

The investment varies from site to site, as there is investment in cloud mining sites that give you a specific mining speed that increases by increasing the deposit on the site, and there are also investment sites that give you a specific percentage of profits daily.

You have a lot to learn before starting to invest, my friend, for example, you must specify in what area you want to invest, how much money you want to invest in, and a lot of things. As for me, I invest my money in more than one area in order not to lose it. If I lose in the field of digital currencies, I make up from stock trading.

• +1 1

The investment here is through the method of generating criito and converting it into Bitcoin, which is a digital cryptocurrency whose price is variable in the market and the stock exchange, so the price of your Bitcoin today may be $ 100, but tomorrow it may be $ 130, for example, and it may be 90 as it is not fixed and in Continuous rise and fall

My dear friend, I am also new here. I also came here for two days, But I would like to give you a little advice " If you invest anywhere, you should have complete information about this website, And you must already know the pros and cons " thankuu

There are many ways to invest, but you must be careful and be careful in your business in addition to choosing the right site that is far from deception

I prefer to trade the first thirty coins in the group because they are not counterfeit.

How to invest and what to invest the depend on your capacity of the world secure trading system and how to use the business to make money online and make profits in your business trading. You can invest by buying or trading with crypto currency. Where you will be putting through many currency trading. 

You have to create an account on Yobit, then enter the investbox and put your money there, and you will get 1 percentage of it every day, but you have to pay attention to the currency price when you put it in the investment so that you do not lose 

• +2 1

welcome my friend ..
I think the best way to invest and trade is to hold cryptocurrencies and sell them when they are overpriced, so you will earn more money as well as new information on how to work.

Actually Investment is totally depends on you. If you want to invest in crypto currency then you have some knowledge about it. You have to know the market conditions. You have to analysis the market. You have to take risk. Take advice from experts.

• +1 1

If you are a beginner in cryptocurrency it is not a good idea to start to invest i think it is too early, take sometime and make a thorough research and ask experience people who already into the system and listen to their suggestions and ideas perhaps it may benefit you.

One of the qualities of a contractor is risk, but the percentage of risk varies from person to person. The most important thing is knowing the right platform for trading, meaning that it is credible. Second, to invest in something or project in which you have unpleasant experience or knowledge in the field of investment required in terms of currencies. You should invest in the most traded currencies.

Investing is of two types. The first one is : you have to put half of your money in order to take profits from it daily over the years. This is called long-term investment.
 The second type is : you also put a small amount of money and invest it in a certain thing and also put a small amount of your money in something else, and when you get your quick profit, you withdraw money. This is called short-term investment.

You have to enter the platform, and there is a link called investments, enter it, and a list of currencies that you can invest and the percentage of profits provided by the investment will appear for you on a daily or weekly basis, choose what suits you, some of them need daily working conditions and some do not need anything.

Welcome my dear mate on crypto world if you want to do investment first you have complete knowledge about it then use it it increase your payment you just go in your yobit account and here you see the option of investment click on it and select the crypto currency which you want for investment wish you very best of luck.

My friend, go back to time and try to take advantage of the old publications that contain a lot of advice that members offered and watch the posts of those with experience and knowledge. You need patience and intelligence in order to earn profits and work well. I wish success to everyone here away from the swindlers and fraudsters

If you out your money in some kind of work and you will get profit then it will be calling investment my friend. But for this you have some experience and knowledge to deals with this situation. And also I am spending time on the different sections to get the skills of investment and trading to get profit.

You are welcome, my dear friend, on this platform, my dear friend. I advise every person before investing begins and entering this field must first gain experience and knowledge about the field of investment after that he can develop himself

• +3 1

First of all try to earn free from this site. If you have enough coins than invest these coins which will give you great profit. But if you can increase your speed of earning than you have to invest by your own.

Dear friend, thank you for this great topic, but I have not invested before, so I did not know about it and how to work with it, so I will read the reactions of the other members and I am confident that I will benefit from them. Thank you very much, my dear friend.

In the beginning, I hope that you have read the section that explains how to invest, as this will give you important information in this field and you should follow the exchange market for cryptocurrencies. Choose reliable investment sites so that you will not be exposed to fraud.

of course you can invest your money into trading or holding coin which is the best way to make much more money but for that, you have to take some time to make yourself professionalize  for this. firstly learn the basic things and start with few amount and increase your knowledge and experience as well thanks.

Welcome my dear friend to this wonderful forum, the methods and methods of investment are many, you can choose what suits you, but the path of investment is risky, so you have to choose the trading platform carefully and choose safe investment to avoid becoming a victim of fraud.

• +3 1