Beginner's advice. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Good advice friend. And great truths before looking for economic gain, you have to seek intellectual gain, gain knowledge. And flee from the promises of quick wealth in exchange for an investment, that's the typical scam.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Indeed, Brother, you are absolutely right, do not go crazy in this world of cryptocurrencies since impatience is a serious mistake that is made as beginners in this exciting world of cryptocurrencies, so I advise you to study a lot about the subject and what has been said luck to all in and wisdom

greetings to the whole community

You have to be careful search and research and ask someone is the best way cyrptoworld can be dangerous open your eyes be careful.

I think that for that reason there are many scams, people who want to earn a lot of money in a short time or in a few operations, succulent profits from dubious sites, everything takes time and patience, it is good to always take the advice of people with years of experience and test on recognized platforms

My advice to beginners would be to first learn a lot about crypto. Buy a little bit and play with it, transfer it to your wallet. Try staking on your own node. And above learn from your mistakes and most important also from mistakes other people have made. 

thank you for the recommendation it so helpful for me, due to the fact i have no concept at the scamming matters. it became in reality have a great help on us.

I'm beginner in this Cryptocurrency world but i think that the best advice to other is that they need to read a lot, learn and get information about the interesting and important topics like trading, exchanges, etc. All the themes of the Cryptocurrency are important so i think so!

Atfirst one beginners must be patient. It is very usefull and popular platform for earning money.There are many scam site in market, but is very useful.One can collect free coins given by faucets,invest in this platform 

Number one thing for a beginner to do while posting in here or doing stuff on crypto in general: READ UP ON STUFF RELATES TO WHAT YOU ARE DOING it's very simple and also see and learn what the seniors here do because what your priority one thing should be is to be knowledgeable. Ask questions. any questions. because if you want to avoid being scammed or to avoid losing profit in crypto you need to know more about it of course even if you do this I can't guarantee that something bad isn't going to happen to you but at the very least it would make hard for it to happen in the first place.

In general, many newbies fall into the trap of high returns on investments, there are platforms that generate good dividends like yobit for example, but if someone comes selling smoke with platforms that pay millions, it is better to stay away, since they are safe scams It is better to win slow than to lose everything fast.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:52 AM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

You always have to keep in mind that if they tell you or are telling you wonders about a project that seems too good to be true with colossal profit percentages in such a short time, it is always to wonder what reason there is to say that this is not a scam

My advice is to study and learn well before start any business
Invest your money smartly and prepare to lose anytime
Do not wait for a fast profit, but be patient and learn from your mistakes

Thank you to you such a great advice for offering us this significant guidance. I figure it will be extremely useful for us. I figure all should understand this. What's more, they can contribute it and you definitely know this

In simpler terms, any sites or institution that offers money easily authentic. It would be fraud or scam that is looking for your private information. So only go for those that are trustworthy. If required seek expert advice which would help you in selecting the right type of opportunity with the required amount of patience.

This is among the easy ways to earn money online. But a bit of extra work needs to be put in, in order to be successful and earn fast. At first it can be boring and be tempted to stop anytime but later you'll just be habituated to it and gone with the flow.

Excelent topic. Sometimes when we are in need we want to see gains overnight. But then we realize that to have a large number of profits, you have to work hard and know how to invest with great care.

Everything may feel hard in the beginning, but with patience and perseverance we can achieve our goals. In the beginning we may feel like rushing in order to get monetary benefits. But that is not the right way to approach any new platform. As a beginner I suggest that we should try to understand the rules and regulations of cryptotalk, to avoid unnecessary confusions and bans. So I hope everyone will work with patience and determination 

The right way is to learn more on internet and from experience. If you are good with trading and financial process other than physical money you are always welcomed here.Just the basic knowledge is needed to know how cryptocurrency works . good luck

17 hours ago, OthmaneSmira said:

@GalaxyGuardYes, I see that you are a novice in this forum ... With you, you are coping well ... you must follow the forum rules published by officials ... g. If you need something, we are here ... we are here to benefit people and we will spare no effort for the sake of knead....

Thank you very much , I'm new here but not new in crypto world and i have some knowledge about it, my english is not good and i need to use translator every time, because it maybe my speech is unclear , I'm follow the forum rules and tray Be useful and learn on this good forum .

On 1/22/2020 at 1:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Yes, Cryptotalk is a good way to earn money, but you have to work, do your homework, we can't wait for them to give us the coins for free, that's why you have to post and comment, make good, interesting posts that can be read, clear and understandable for those who pass their eyes on them.
Nothing that tells you that you are going to pay a certain amount of money without doing a task will be deceiving you, look for something from you, so better ignore them and continue on our way, why get involved if here I can have coins doing the work? I can't let them rip me off like a kid just for being greedy and thinking that everything is free.

Advice for beginners: You should be careful in your dealings with people because there are many swindlers in this field. And the second advice: You must be courageous and take risks at times. Because everyone who becomes rich has taken a risk. And the last advice is to study currency projects before investing in them

My advice to beginners is to work hard, increase participation and interaction with the forum, take care of the quality of information they gain or spread, and be patient in reaping the fruits of this work.

My advice for beginners that are trying to have luck in cryptocurrency world is to get free coins in any website and platform you can whenever you really confirm it is a trusty place. There are a lot of fake placesto earn on the web so it is extremely necessary that you can be aware of it to protect yourself from scam. Working hard without giving up is the clue!

As for a beginner, you are to be advised to know the platform that you will invest from and not all the platforms are good because some of them are for scammers and if you invest from it then you will be scammed