Beginner's advice. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Yess my friend. You are absolutely right. One can't make profit so fast. For profit one has to work for it and have patience and try as much as he or she could. Then when time comes you will be rewarded.

Tonight I came across another topic similar to your arm, and I responded there. Being patient is the first and basic rule of making money. It would then be beneficial to get advice from experienced people.

I got used to patience because of my previous experiences in sites that are not sincere. Working in investing currencies is a fraught path to confrontation and patience needs to always learn. For this I am here in the forum working on reading topics in other sections to achieve interest and I can develop my capabilities in the field of investment

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I agree with you. Dreams must not be that we will be rich within one day. Work, education and a good plan are better than these dreams. We must start and consult a lot.

I think if you only want earning money then e wont able to stay here for a long run ,o always should work here according to the rules those are given to this forum, Always have the mentality of acquiring of knowledge.

This advice is excellent and I say that you have to start step by step and gain good knowledge to achieve big profits later

On 1/23/2020 at 1:52 AM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

I think its impossible to happen. Most of the people here are motivated because they can earn money here. We should always consider the benefit we can get here because that could boost ourselves to create much better topics. That's for me. 

Very nice post dear. Thank you so much for this advice . It's helpful for new members. I saw many members accounts banned due to knowledge. They don't read the rules and run for money.

That's right. Many users after joining this forum get confused and start writing questions in the topic section and don;t read the already answer questions. the first thing anyone should do id to be calm and start with good readings.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

Working after few years in crypto and scammed by twice i lead my lesson .Never go for ponzi schemes they are luring you to their dean where they thorn you bit by bite.Always earn from your efforts and make small regular income daily in crypto.

maintain to add up to 100 observations first.Then they say yo receive 30 clarification but bottle not assemble supplementary than 30 comments in a day.He will progress 1000 satoishe apiece comment.

are perfectly to method hard cash from crypto is fully effortless on the off unintended that you see the fit feature and get paid us be patine. There's a carton of conduct which through you'll be capable fake in crypto. So, I beg your pardon? all you are liability selected time lately supply in something act appropriate investigate.

yes i agree I want to add that to be rich there is no short cut. to become rich we have to work hard continually then we can earn handsome amount. any site that pays huge in small investment that is scam.

Beginner mamber first you can do a read some rules and understand this guidelines yo safe your account and get a money easily by write a meaningful comments.

Yes you are right some one want to become rich in shortcut way but they didn't know that for succes they should work hard if they use short way then they get more frustrated and loss money..

We all started from scratch and a little bit learned from our mistakes and built our account better when we read and understood the rules of writing in the forum and asked about everything that occupies us completely freely. 

Yes there are many scamers in crypto promising huge returns on investment that seems so attract acting and we must stay away from such as it is scam.

The great dreamer will fix the lot to realize here dream, in indictment your self caper once, exposition perform not have a bearing that disappointment, passable try and try until you prevail on could you repeat that? you needed. Since in a jiffy and after that disappointment is the path to victory.

Hi guys, you need to earnd money  first you should be maintained rules and regulations on this forum. don't copy another post and avoid the bad language of comment box...thanks,

On 1/22/2020 at 8:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

Its good to giving the best advice like this to the beginners, because some of the beginners may be posting here in order to have the capital to invest in those HYIP investment before doing their research

As you are beginner so you need to be very careful before investing.Scammers are everywhere so it's better to go through all the rules and regulations of crypto properly. 

Beginners should do their work properly without any illegal activities and cheating. Beginners should try to avaoid blackmarks and spam and warning point. This one is main thing for beginners which they should know . 

The very best advice that you can read is be knowledgeable about cryptoworld firat because it will serves as your asset, all this posts are related to crypto world so in order for you to relate you need to learn first. 

Yes we do have to be careful of scam to prevent scam check review site . You have to be patient and dont always look for profit . You have to be aware as well as you have to follow all the rules and regulations .

Edited by Gooooku

Every beginner must present bound to be they convert the cryptotalk convention and regulations.your position must be atleast 100 typescript and ought to say pleased and be useful.you perceive compensated apiece mail complete after finishing your fundamental 100 post.