Beginner's advice. - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

On 12/30/2020 at 10:17 AM, Alexadaniel said:

As a begginer I will encourage you to adhere to the principles and laws applied by the mediators and starts work at this discussion bit by bit. 

I will agree with you mate because if we are not following the rules here, we will getting punished by receiving some warning points or being banned in this forum, all we need to do is to respect the forum and also the moderators so that we can make post here continuously.

Welcome at this plate forum my dear friend 

My dear first of all you have to follow all the rules of this site because i think there are many people sitting behind your account who are seeing you they will be banned you if you do not follow rules

Otherwise this site is very good this give us benifits to earn money to achieve our dreams of our life.

Hello my dear friend,

I'm agree with your post, first of all you follow the rules and regulations of this forum to earn and learn in future and avoid getting warning. you need to take care of the quality of posts so that you can do good earn. If you want to get a good earn and a good experience here, then follow the rules, so that you can stay here.

Best of luck

• +3 1

Yes dear strongly agreed with your point. Do work with more patience as I'm doing I started crypto forum but my main focus is on learning so I do posting in a very lighter and easy way. Even I'm junior member but,  feeling experience as senior member it's just all by reading experience members posts 

Hello my dear friend. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. Must acquire knowledge. You have to follow the rules on this platform and then finish 100 posts. Then post 20 per day. Get paid 7 days later. These posts need to be valuable useful. Then you will be paid for that valuable useful post.

There is a lot of ways which through you can scam in crypto. We need to be patient enough to earn. Everything comes with hardwork. This is fast money, and you should be afraid of it, as the author of the post. Today I withdraw my eth And I am so happy knowing that I am only one member here in crypto talk I already had good payments. 

Older members, thank you for your valuable information. As a newbie who are still exploring the forum, your contents and post become really helpful. I am pleased that you share your thoughts and ideas without hesitation just to help newbies like us. I hope to read more and more useful comments as i go and work here. Your initial ideas will really be a big help in order for me to avoid any mistakes here. 

Extraordinary counsel for fledglings, mate and certainly a cool avatar. I discover that numerous individuals that to begin with connect in this cryptocurrency world are considering that they will make cash effectively and rapidly. Subsequently, they are commonly enticed by those shady venture offers promising tall returns and at the conclusion they get scammed and their pipe dreams smashed.

• +5 1

My advice is to be not to take shortcuts and if some one is offering profits without any shortcuts then it is not the right way to go instead try to work hard and patiently so that you at least are sure that you would get the profits. Also you should not only concentrate on money instead try to learn also at the same time.

We must be went through and work exceptionally carefully to oversee benefits and dodge fraudsters who give you joins in the event that you enlisted in any trick venture afterward I accept your data is through possibility. Since your mien gets various introductions through your communication. I suggest you to do not tap on those portrayals of the connect.

I can suggest begginers very little . Because I am also beginner in this side.whatever according to my knowledge I can Suggest them that they should proper use their time.they should recharge more and avoid duplicate comments.

I want to advise new fellow or beginners that patience is the key to success. If anyone in the world is successful than he should have faces many problem.

So many scam platforms are living nowadays. So you must research very well before any investments. Stay away from fake projects and very gorgeous offers. Protect yourself from scams by earn money from cryptotalk.

I totally agree with what you said, if we go behind profits first, then we will lose whatever we have also. Do work hard and be patient, then profit and succesd will come behind us.

First of all, read the rules and guidelines before doing anything, because there is a great chance of getting banned if you are doing wrong. Never try any shortcut such as copy pasting or using any translator. Also make it a hobby so that you dont get bored.

Thank for sharing the useful information here, in the first place the forum seems like frustrated to me when I started making my first hundred post, as the days lap on under the day I find it so pleasure and it's really good to work here to have good knowledge and experience about crypto currencies.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:52 PM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

My recommendation to beginers needed to attempt acquire in this cryptocurrency.you can procure in this with various ways gathering free coins from faucets,viewing advertisements ,some paying application and catcha encoding.also you can chance some capital and procure revenue from contributing.

At the beginning of this forum, I advise you to post in accordance with the rules here. If you post according to the rules, your account will also be safe. You should not lose patience to earn ,,, you have to work hard here and work patiently. Here you will post useful things, if you post anything other than useful issues, it will be deleted by the moderators.

My dear, welcome.  You work in crypto forums it is a popular online platform.  By working here you will be able to make money and gain proficiency in English and learn about Bitcoin.  Will help increase your knowledge.  You work according to the rules.  Don't post wrong.  If you do not comment on a topic more than once, your 2 comments will be deleted.  You do not copy.  Don't lose patience.  Thanks

Diligence, perseverance and not giving up because the road to victory is long and fraught with pitfalls, so learn from your stumbling block and do not make it a reason to stop, but rather an incentive to continue the path.

Yes you are absolutely right.

Try not to search for benefit in any case. you'll get baffled. 

Indeed, there are benefits, yet one moment and simple, you need to work and show restraint simultaneously, and the following not many days you'll see your benefits before you

• +1 1

Thanks friend for this advice. I am begginner but l am not thinking to invest money. Because there need a lot of patience to invest money. This is based on luck .

Before investing must take information about  current rating and if the rating is low then it is very risky