Beginner's advice. - Page 45 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

Beginner's advice.

Cryptotalk is great plat form to earn and learn. Don't try to become one night billionaire. in my opinion greedy is cures  we should not belive on such these things because they are full of greed. This cryptotalk is a great platform where you earn a good extra cash. From here we can earn, We can do trading  and earn  more with that money.

This is good content for all beginner and all other people at this forum. Everyone should act upon these rules and get good profit. If you work only for money then one day you maybe loss your money due to lack of knowledge and if you have knowledge then one day you will get good profit due to your knowledge. So try to get knowledge at this forum.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

I advice you to follow the rules and regulations of the forum.Keep patience in yourself.Try to create a useful post with a good content.I wish you good luck.Happy posting.

Dear friend, welcome to you first on this wonderful and useful platform for everyone, my friend, when you enter this forum you do not feel that you are lost and do not know anything, so you only have to follow the rules and advice to not make mistakes

Hi Friend , welcome  to crypto  talk  site . Surely YOU  are a lucky parson to become  a member  of  crypto . As a member  you have to  aboide by qll the rules  and  regulations of the site and work with sincerely . 

Profit is not the most important in the first place, and those who want to invest are looking for a big profit, but those who want to invest must be patient and wait for the right opportunity.

Yes, my friend, you must be patient enough and read the rules to earn a lot of money, do not rush in to do some business and everything will be good

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either.  When we start that, there’s no need to rush and we don’t need to think we can make money fast but that’s the maximum.  However, it is given to us after working and increasing our skills. Besides, if we don't understand any work, we will be able to know a lot about the rules of this platform later. Thank you all. Assalamualaikum.

I would like to give a piece of advice to the new members. Always work from within. Be careful and be patient. I think if you can work here with patience, you will be able to do a lot of good things...

I believe it. 
There are many ways to make money, but we have to work hard and work hard and try to earn experience so that it's easier to make money 
Everyone who offers a fictitious amount is of course fraudulent. there's nothing that comes without effort and fatigue.

The virtual world is one of the few places where you'll begin with zero dollars and discover your way to winning pay as on the off chance that you had a full-time work. Making cash online without contributing requires a few work and time, but it can be done if you truly need to. You'll be able select how long you need to work each day.

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes you right absolutely.  Seniors members always help junior members.  Newbie follow rules and regulations.  Don't copy paste . Avoid violation . Thanks for sharing this information. 

Patintce and accurate reliable information olays a very important role in whole world of cryptocurrencies.It is true, that no one would get rich or earn profit overnight, if such things are promised then it is nothing but scam. It need little time and effort.

You are right and thank you for providing these tips because it is impossible to become wealthy within one day. We must be tired and work very hard in order to achieve profits and avoid fraudsters who give you links and tell you to enter the link and you will get large sums because they are liars and want to steal your personal information

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Mates don't be greedy in this. Because there are many sites that will try to make you tempted to multiple your account and so on. I also lost 10 dollar in "xtdcrypto" app by investing. So 1st search in google and social media watch it's reviews if there is a little chance to scam. Then you shouldn't involve in that. Hope this comment helped you. 

Its an amazing platform to know something better. I hope beginner cannot make something unusal things which are discomfort to other people. Here you can learn and earn some money and respect senior member. Dont copy from other person. 

A beginner should be advised to pay serious attention and not to focus on profit. Cryptocurrency plays a very important role in the whole world. It is true that no one will get rich overnight or make a profit if such a promise is madeIs and they can’t control their emotions which is bad.If we fustrated something could happen it is nothing but scandal. It takes a little time and effort ....

Yes if we  want our beginners to post successfully on this platform, then they should work by following all the rules and regulations of this platform, in this way you can keep yourself safe and make your work successful.  

Good topic.We need to be patient enough to earn. Everything comes with hardwork.Patience is the wanted thing in all the crypto world. Beginners should always search before further actions. I would suggest that be regular in this forum and try to give your valuable response to the topics. 

Of course, there is no profit without fatigue, and a person has to climb the stairs of success step by step, so we must be patient and strong until we get a satisfactory result.

Well, you have to follow the forum rules and abide by them in order to make profits for the first 100 free posts and then start earning money with more than 30 posts per day

All beginners are Wellcome on this platform 

Begginers must follow this platform rules and regulations 

Beginners must focus on learning instead of earning 

Post here quality and informative posts on this platform 

When you post here quality contents on this platform then earning will comes to you automatically 

So learn from this platform 

On 1/23/2020 at 1:52 AM, Abo3laa said:

This is the right way to make money, but there are some things you need to know. 
Anyone offering to invest for a fictional profit, I'm telling you, it's a scam. 
Don't look for profit in the first place. you'll get frustrated. 
Yes, there are profits, but not so fast and easy, you have to work and be patient at the same time, and the next few days you'll see your profits in front of you.

All the beginners who see this comment, this topic is very nice and high recommended to others that you can go with it because if you want to earn profit just give your best to increase and fast earning everyday.