What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 100 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

My friend I recently joined this year in 2021 and really I am very happy and gain many information and experience and find that cryptocurrencies are the best way to make money .

As a student, I need to work in order to save money, and at the same time I want to give a good time to study, so I searched well until I found this forum, I joined here a few days ago, it is really easy and I can gain knowledge with money.

I joined to this forum this year.

And I found it so useful, it's the right place for earning and learning at the same time.

I'd like to keep working here, and in the future I think I'm going to make investments.

Wish all members doing well.

• +3 1

Well for I know about crypto forum for a Long time ago but I don't take it so serious until when a friend reintroduce it to me this year. And so far so good it has been very useful to me  naturally and Financial.

Hello friend, I actually started working on this wonderful forum this real and real year. I learned a lot from this beautiful forum as I developed my knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the world of trading. Good luck.

• +3 1

my friend recommend this forum to me last year and thanks for them because they are giving me some opportunity to gain some profit by just posting here in this forum, i hope that this will be a long term campaign to having some source of money..

I entered this platform this year and I wish if I can find this platform before when it was launched.My brother cousin have told me about this platform and I am glad to be working.It's a very useful platform from which you can learn and earn money at same time.this Platform is not a time waste just work hard on it.

Hey guys,i invested in trading it is really a good profitable and enjoyable plattforum,i hope that this will be a long term campaign to having some source of money,i hope you successful,thank you.

• +3 1

This year, I started making money from Crypto, but I was reading articles on the web about how to earn money from websites and ways to raise electronic money. Then my friend advised me to start participating in this forum and I am glad that I got here because I gained a lot of knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies. .

• +1 1

I am still new to the crypto world, I started researching the topic two months ago, and finally I found this forum, and I really hope that my knowledge of this world improves, and I also hope that I can make money working here as well as gaining information.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I started working in the world of cryptocurrencies not up to 2 weeks now and I got here through a friend's advice which is one of the best advice I have taken in my life and I have never seen crypto as a waste of time.

I entered the coding world about 15 days ago and heard about it from my friends. I liked the idea, and when I entered it, I found it easy and fun, and it does not need a full time or very much time.

I haven't been using the site for several days. I am recently subscribing to 2021 and I have not made any profits yet, and I am currently making free comments.

As for me, I heard about cryptocurrencies a long time ago, but I could not find the source to learn from it until I got to know this forum, which is a treasure trove of knowledge, and we can say that I started working here in digital currencies.

Goood morning dear hope you are good dear I am not working here from years I just join this forum last month and in one month I learned alot of things like trading about digital currency and many more things .

My dear friend are i have join crypto only one month ago and my friend told me that how I can earn money and learn from crypto and he asked me to join this forum to earn money and learn. I joined this and I am feeling very lucky to be here on this forum this is a great forum for learning and earning money.

• +4 1

Hello my friend, I think that a large percentage of people have started working with cryptocurrencies after the spread of the Corona epidemic and the quarantine measures, so it was necessary to search for good and fruitful alternatives, so the cryptocurrency market flourished greatly and the work spread on electronic sites at home to replace office work and here it takes its place little by little.

• +2 1

For me its been years and in it its been an on and off affair as compared to other coins, there are so many things that you have to follow when you look at trading crypto, I got in 2010 but left for I did not understand bitcoin, its important when you  have to understand what is better in this market, there are so many things we dont know and thats what confuses us, 

It started in 2021.  And I think that it is a good opportunity for all friends to invest and work in cryptocurrencies, to benefit from the mistakes of others, to be active and useful to others, to provide useful information and to help those who ask for anything by providing correct and not wrong information.

I joined crypto few days ago. When I joined I was thinking it's so difficult I cannot survive easily here. But now I am feeling lucky to joined this platform

In fact, I am new here and my experience does not exceed months, but I find it a new and useful area for me. I will work to develop myself to gain more experience.

• +1 1

I am a new member here and this is my first experience in this field, but I have some information about cryptocurrencies and in my opinion this forum is great in terms of earning, 

• +1 1

I entered the world of crypto this year, I am still new, but I have learned a lot in a short period of time. I am spending a good and useful time here.

I entered the world of crypto this year, I am still new, but I have learned a lot in a short period of time. I am spending a good and useful time here.

In my view, my friend, the world of cryptocurrencies is extremely beneficial, and if time is properly spent, we can gain profits while also learning English properly, with my best wishes for all.

On 1/22/2020 at 11:33 PM, cryptowinner21 said:

Hi people! According to me i start earning bitcoin since year 2017 with faucets site and mining sites! Bitcoin price was 500 $! At this time i get huge satoshis on faucet sites!

I don't think you got that right brother, I started using bitcoin at the early of 2017 as well and here is how the pricing went throughout the year at the beginning of 2017 the price was around the $1K then followed a brief decline on January and February, but on the same year on March 25 bitcoin made history and went up to $2K as the all time high which have not met again till 2021 when bitcoin had broken another ATH of $60K.