What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 69 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

I started working at cryptocurrency world in early 2019. I became acquainted with this space by my daily exploring in the internet. Also, a few months ago, I got to know a new friend which helped me a lot in cryptocurrency and gave me a lot of information.

Edited by hatambaba
  • +1 1

I am  fresh member of the cryptotalk. I just joined cryptotalk in January 2021. I am very happy by joining this site because I fulfil my need buy crypto talk money

I AM START WORKING ON IT 2021 BECAUSE BEFORE I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE CRYPTOCRANCY IT IS VERY GOOD AND IS EADT TO USE AND THIA IS INTERESTING FOR ME BECAUSE ITS TOTALY DIFFERENT FORUM...

Im start working hair in 2021. And i wish that ill  fullfil my aim with the crypto. Because this is very good task and good feelings for me. I will never leave this work. Because i know this work will be beneficial for me in future 

Yes my fraind i am new in  the crypto bot I  am very excited to move forward with this work and I seek to develop my knowledge through this wonderful forum

Edited by Moudr

Cryptocurrencies have always been of interest to me, but I did not have a great incentive to start working, until I got to know this forum and found the incentive to start in this field and give it more time, and indeed I am here to learn a lot and I will try to collect capital from here to start seriously in this field

@Abo3laa hi dear, I'm newbie and started crypto few days ago ...and within these few days i have learned many new things from this crypto world... This is really an amazing platform to learn new things or to achieve goals.

Dear friend i have joined this forum a few hours ago. So i do not know that if i work in this forum then my time will be waste or not. I am a new member so please support me. I do not have much information about that.

Dear Mate, I join this platform a month ago but spending time on this forum wide my knowledge and gives me a lot of information. Its Gives knowledge about cryptocurrencies trading and investing. From this platform we able to earn. 

I just began for the current year and I can disclose to you that it is so productive to have the option to find out about digital money and invest energy posting while at the same time procuring. It is truly in aspect a supportive answer for us who needs to bring in additional cash.

I am on crypto since only 5 month. And it's not waste of time for me. Because it become more popular in our country. And i am very satisfied with it and also earing good through it also gaining much of knowledge about this froum. And digital currencies much more.

Hello my dear friend. I am a newbie and i join this forum 2 day ago. It is a great forum where we learn a lot about cryptocurriencies and earn a hendsome amount of money at the same time. It is a great opportunity for all of us to make bitcoin only by making useful posts. 

I just joined this forum as I was searching for some ways to earn some money. then i found this and now i am getting all the information about this and i hope it will help me in future if i can want to make money on interent

I have started  this forum in 2021 and I m glad that my senior one guided me to do this work ,as I was free from last few months and want to get some money through any job so my senior refers me to do this job and this is quite easy to do .I can learn and earn at same time here .I will say that this is quite reliable job for me to get money .

I no many people are in this forum for more than a year but I jst started using this forum this year and am really enjoying it and also learning useful information here in this forum

Hello my friend, I started working in the field of cryptocurrencies in 2018, I started with a capital of 100 dollars and so far I work and I have made profits and lost as well, but I learned a lot from this work and this field

Honestly I started crypto not long ago,if I can recall about a year. Before I came to join this platform and I really have a great time since my joining to this platform and I hope to learn more from this forum.

I started crypto not quite long, a friend of mine introduced it to me and told me how he has made a lot of money from it and encourages me to join the world of crypto.

Hey everyone.

I have start it this year 2021 last week on Wednesday.

But I heard about it last year in September.

My many friend were using it they tell me to join it.

Sir, I have just joined this forum but my friends have been working in this forum for many months now and are enjoying most of the benefits. This is a very useful forum and it has many benefits. That's why I want to succeed in this forum by working hard. And I tell all the members to keep working.

I started working at crypto at this year 2021, I joined few weeks back, but it feels like have been doing this for years.

It's so nice here, I gain and add to my knowledge everyday. Infact, this forum is incredible. I'm happy to a member of this.

I started working this year. I am a new member of this forum. I have learned a lot by joining here and got a lot of ideas. Everyone here is helpful to work. I also hope I can do something good from here. This forum is really very useful. This forum is useful for education and income. I hope to be able to work with this forum in the coming years.

Hello my dear friend. I am a newbie and i join this forum 2 day ago. It is a great forum where we learn a lot about cryptocurriencies and earn a hendsome amount of money at the same time. It is a great opportunity for all of us to make bitcoin only by making useful posts.