What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Well-well-well. I am starting doing crypto in 2020 summer. For me it's wholla new experience and I would like to make a lot of profits from it. I've already done so much research about it and i think i will succeed.

• +1 2

I started my robot with crypt back in 2018, then, for me, earning money on crypt was fausets. But quite a lot of time has passed and I have a crypto portfolio, I am also engaged in trading and not a lot of investments, I am glad that several years ago I became interested in this topic and began to work hard.

I haveΒ started working for cryptotalk a few weeks back.I found it really amazing and interesting here working for crypto.Because it is a good site for earning money that can help you

More than a year ago I started in the world of cryptocurrencies and thanks to my good efforts, today I can earn percentages thanks to them and to continue growing is my goal

12 minutes ago, Danyok20038 said:

I started my robot with crypt back in 2018, then, for me, earning money on crypt was fausets. But quite a lot of time has passed and I have a crypto portfolio, I am also engaged in trading and not a lot of investments, I am glad that several years ago I became interested in this topic and began to work hard.

I started in 2015 after a friend introduced me to a maw that emitted Dogecoins and since
then I have been fond of cryptos, not as a way of life but as an extra to income
cryptocurrencies are an extra means not as a form of life in small quantities

I have been around for 2 months and I still have to learn, the little I have learned has helped me a lot, in addition to being in quarantine it is a good way to work without leaving home

I've spent 2 years programming, and I want to see more big pumps in the future

I started two years ago I gathered my little capital working on pages where you earn free cryptocurrencies and from and to I started making investments and for now it has been going very well.

More than 3 years ago I started in the world of cryptocurrencies, you must learn a lot in this field to earn money, trading is the best method to win but you must know about the subject if you cannot lose everything.

Well, I was introduced to this business since 2017 and I lost over $2000 dollars which makes me to step back and went off from this crypto trading business but resume fully since 2019 with more experience and waiting to earn more.Β 

I started with crypto in 2015, I found out about crypto when I made money watching advertisements or advertisements on the ptc page and it was there that I met satoshi and bitcoin, and then I liked the adventure very much.

I started in 2016, and I started in this world researching a way to generate income since I was going through a difficult economic situation, and thanks to cryptocurrencies I was able to cope, but I really liked the subject and every day since I discovered it I dedicated myself to study them and investigate more about them until today I still have a lot to learn but I will always be willing to do so.

As fore me, I am in crypto for about 1 year, but only as a watcher. A month agoΒ  got a desire to become a trader and become to work on this. I think, it's not a waste of time. It's also a business with its own specific, and it's interesting for me

El 22/1/2020 a las 13:54, Abo3laa dijo:

Agradable. y ΒΏsigues usando grifos hasta el dΓ­a de hoy?Β 
Como sabemos, estos dΓ­as no estΓ‘ funcionando.

Nowadays I no longer use the taps, when I started if I used them like the ptc I think that when we started all or most of us we went through that, but today I only dedicate myself to airdrop I have generated more profits with them.

For me, I entered the world of cryptography in the middle of 2018, and I entered this field thanks to one of my friends who told me about it, and for me I see that digital currencies are useful

I started working on crypto the same year i heard about cryptocurrencies,especifically Bitcoin,i was curious about it and why people talked about it and i decided to study it and do some trading

Hello my friend, I started joining the crypto world last year 2019. I enjoyed trading, earning, and learning great things about crypto. Though I struggle and lose at first, I learned a lot from it and now I'm earning and it's worth it.

Frankly, I don't remember any year I heard about Bitcoin
It is very unfortunate that I know a lot about cryptocurrencies in terms of investment, trading or forex, but unfortunately, after a long struggle to collect Bitcoin, I love losing instead of profit.

A small investment, knowledge and knowing what you want to do, with cryptocurrencies there are many possibilities to earn money, you must have a bit of luck, and a lot of effort and desire

I have been constantly working with cryptocurrencies for almost a year, but much longer studying the subject and working faucet, and small jobs on the Internet to collect Satoshis. But six months ago I decided to make investments.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• БообщСния

• ВсСм Π΄ΠΎΠ±Ρ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ суток, ΠΏΠ°Ρ€Ρƒ Π»Π΅Ρ‚ сюда Π½Π΅ Π·Π°Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠ»,Β CryptoTalk UID ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½, Π° Π½Π° балансС висит 0.0009 Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠ°, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ Π½Π΅ ΠΌΠΎΠ³Ρƒ Π·Π°Π±Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ. Как ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒΒ CryptoTalk UID ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Ρ‚Π½ΠΎ? Или Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌΠ° ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ всС?Β 
    • ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Ρ‚ΡΡ‚Π²ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ всСх Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΡƒΠΌΡ‡Π°Π½! CryptoStrix Π±Ρ‹Π» Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ Π½Π° ΠΌΠΎΠ½ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ½Π³Β exchangesumo.com ВсС направлСния ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΡΠΌΠΎΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒΒ Ρ‚ΡƒΡ‚. Π‘ ΡƒΠ²Π°ΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ, Команда CryptoStrix
    • CryptoNews of the Week Β  Β  – The first cryptocurrency has once again risen above the $70,000 mark. The Hash Ribbons indicator is giving an β€œoptimal signal” for buying digital gold in the coming weeks, suggesting a resumption of the asset’s rally, according to Capriole Investments founder Charles Edwards. The metric indicates miner capitulation that began two weeks ago, a period when the 30-day moving average hash rate falls below the 60-day average. Edwards notes that miner capitulation occurs approximately once a year, usually linked to shutdowns, bankruptcies, acquisitions, or halving events. The recent miner capitulation was observed in 2023 when bitcoin traded around $20,000. If a new growth impulse occurs, the next medium-term target will be $100,000. However, entering the traditionally quiet summer financial market could delay this upward momentum, Edwards warns. Β  – The analyst known as Rekt Capital believes that to enter a β€œparabolic growth phase,” digital gold will need to confidently overcome the resistance zone of $72,000-$73,000. Popular cryptocurrency expert Ali Martinez predicts that BTC will likely test the price range of $79,600. The Artificial Intelligence tool PricePredictions has determined that in the coming days, bitcoin could not only firmly consolidate above the crucial $70,000 mark but also continue to rise, reaching $75,245 by the end of June. This forecast is based on technical analysis indicators such as the Relative Strength Index (RSI), Bollinger Bands (BB), and Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD). Β  – On 2 June, Dogecoin token graphic designer known as DogeDesigner discovered a live stream on YouTube featuring a deepfake of Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk promoting a cryptocurrency scam. The fake Musk offers users to scan a QR code on the screen leading to a giveaway site. "On the site, you can deposit any amount of bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin without any registration. Once you do, you'll receive double the amount of the deposited cryptocurrency," promises the fake entrepreneur. The scammers' channel closely resembles the official Tesla page and even has nearly 15,000 subscribers, while the original has 2.65 million. Β  – Venture investor Chamath Palihapitiya discussed one pathway for the mass adoption of bitcoin on the All-In podcast, predicting its price could rise to $500,000. The billionaire explained that the β€œpowerful concept” of digital gold adoption was elucidated to him by Xapo CEO Wences Casares, an Argentine entrepreneur in venture investment. Casares believes more countries will notice bitcoin while retaining their national currencies, effectively becoming dual-currency nations. One asset will be used for transactions with everyday goods and services, while the other – cryptocurrency – will act as a store of value. The United States could be among the first to follow this path, according to the entrepreneur.Β  Palihapitiya also noted that Casares suggested analysing bitcoin dynamics after halvings. The investor observed that the cryptocurrency's highest growth occurred 12-18 months post-event. Palihapitiya predicts that if the growth trajectory following the third halving repeats, bitcoin's price could reach $500,000 by October 2025. Taking the average of the last two cycles, the price target could be $1.14 million. Β  – According to a recent Harris Poll, geopolitical tension and inflation are prompting an increasing number of American voters to turn to bitcoin. The poll, sponsored by BTC-ETF issuer Grayscale, revealed that one in three U.S. voters will consider a Presidential candidate’s stance on cryptocurrencies before casting their vote. The survey polled over 1,700 potential U.S. voters, 77% of whom believe Presidential candidates should have at least some understanding of cryptocurrencies. Additionally, 47% of respondents plan to include cryptocurrency in their investment portfolios, up from 40% last year. Notably, following the approval of BTC-ETF, 9% of elderly voters also reported increased interest in investing in bitcoin or other crypto assets. Β  – The founder of the world's largest cryptocurrency exchange, Binance, Changpeng Zhao, has entered a federal high-security prison in California, where he will spend the next four months. The crypto community quickly expressed support for the former Binance CEO. A Reddit user, Ilsemprelaziale, commented that Zhao's imprisonment is a step to protect the crypto exchange and the entire industry from potential risks. "If the FTX collapse hit cryptocurrency hard, just imagine what would happen if Binance fell. But he pleaded guilty and stepped down as CEO," Ilsemprelaziale wrote.Β  After the sentencing, Changpeng Zhao shared plans for his post-prison life, stating he will continue to be actively involved in the crypto community. For instance, the former Binance head plans to engage in passive investing using his existing crypto assets. Β  – Mexican billionaire Ricardo Salinas urged his followers to buy bitcoin to protect against the devaluation of national currencies and preserve their savings. The owner of Salinas Group, whose wealth is estimated at over $14 billion, cited the fall of the Nigerian naira as an example.Β  Currently, Nigeria's official currency is experiencing a difficult period, prompting the local government to take several stabilization measures. The country's authorities have also tightened their stance on cryptocurrency companies – in March, the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission proposed increasing the registration fee by 400%. The head of Binance’s Financial Crimes Compliance unit, Tigran Gambaryan, is still imprisoned in Nigeria on charges of tax evasion. Β  – The crypto wallets of well-known personalities have long attracted the attention of curious community members. One of the largest holders of cryptocurrency, as it turns out, is the founder of Tron, Justin Sun, who, according to Arkham Intelligence, owns crypto assets worth $1.03 billion. His largest reserves are in USDD stablecoins, valued at $276 million. Additionally, Arkham calculated that he holds $240 million in TRX and about $100 million in BTC.Β  The wealth of Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin is estimated to be a comparable amount at $935 million, with most of his holdings in ETH, valued at over $930 million. Pop stars' holdings are significantly smaller. For example, singer Justin Bieber owns ETH tokens worth about $575,000. Socialite Paris Hilton has digital assets worth only $53,000. Β  – Tether (USDT stablecoins) co-founder, former actor, and 2020 U.S. presidential candidate Brock Pierce is confident that Chinese authorities will lift the cryptocurrency ban. β€œWill China become open to cryptocurrencies? I can say it's inevitable. The main question is not whether it will happen, but when it will happen,” he stated.Β  In 2021, the Chinese government included the trading and mining of digital assets in the list of illegal activities. However, a grey crypto market has developed in the country. Pierce believes Hong Kong could become China’s cryptocurrency trading hub. However, this is not currently the case, as the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) of this administrative region of China has prohibited local companies from providing digital asset services to mainland China residents. As a result, many firms have withdrawn their applications for virtual currency trading licenses submitted to the SFC. Β  – CEO of investment company Galaxy Digital, Mike Novogratz, predicted which crypto asset could become a serious contender for launching new cryptocurrency exchange-traded funds (ETFs) in the U.S. Over the past year, the most impressive results were shown by the cryptocurrency Solana. At the end of 2023, SOL was trading around $21, but by March 2024, it had exceeded $200, showing nearly tenfold growth. Currently, SOL is valued at around $172 and ranks among the top five cryptocurrencies by market capitalization. Given Solana's current status, Novogratz is confident that this altcoin has every chance to be included in the pool of spot ETFs. Recently, Brian Kelly, CEO of investment company BKCM, expressed a similar view.Β  Responding to Novogratz, the crypto enthusiast known as Digital Asset Investor suggested that SOL's price increase was due to the collapse of the FTX crypto exchange in autumn 2022 and β€œtoo many connections with the authorities.”  Notice: These materials should not be deemed a recommendation for investment or guidance for working on financial markets: they are for informative purposes only. Trading on financial markets is risky and can lead to a loss of money deposited. Β  #eurusd #gbpusd #usdjpy #btcusd #ethusd #ltcusd #xrpusd #forex #forex_example #signals #cryptocurrencies #bitcoin #stock_market Β  https://nordfx.com/
    • ΠΠžΠ’Π˜ΠΠšΠ: Π’Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π° ETF ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΊ $886 ΠΌΠ»Π½, это 16-ΠΉ дСнь подряд. ΠžΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΡΡ‚ΡŒ эту ΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ Π²Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ Π½Π° нашСм ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ΅ cryptonet.pro
    • ΠœΡ‹ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌ Π²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρƒ ΠΏΠΎ Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΌΡƒ курсу, позволяСм ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ качСствСнноС обслуТиваниС ΠΈ прСдставляСм ΡƒΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ интСрфСйс. ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‹ Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· наш сСрвис ΠΈ ΡƒΠ±Π΅Π΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ сами Π² Π΅Π³ΠΎ прСимущСствах.
    • ОбъСм ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆ Cardano Π²Π·Π»Π΅Ρ‚Π΅Π» Π½Π° 28% Β  По Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ CoinGlass, объСм Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ²Π»ΠΈ Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ²Π°ΠΌΠΈ Π½Π° популярной ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π΅ Cardano (ADA) увСличился Π½Π° 28,9% Π·Π° послСдниС 24 часа. Π’Π°ΠΊΠΈΠΌ ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΎΠΌ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΡΠΎΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π°ΡŽΡ‚ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅, бСссрочныС Ρ„ΡŒΡŽΡ‡Π΅Ρ€ΡΡ‹ Π½Π° Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½ Cardano достигли 362,30 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π° Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² Π·Π° послСдниС 24 часа. Β  Π‘ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ, ΠΏΠΎ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ CoinMarketCap, объСм Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ² ADA Π½Π° спотовых Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ°Ρ… срСди всСх Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆ Π·Π° рассматриваСмый ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΠΈΠΎΠ΄ составил $ 306,29 ΠΌΠ»Π½. Π’Π°ΠΊΠΈΠΌ ΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΎΠΌ, ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰ΠΈΠΉ объСм Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ² Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½ΠΎΠΌ Cardano Π½Π° спотовом Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅ ΠΈ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ°Ρ… Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ² Π·Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π΄ΡˆΠΈΠΉ дСнь составил $668 ΠΌΠ»Π½. Β  Π˜Π½Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Π΅ΡΠ½ΠΎ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π² ΠΎΡ‚Π»ΠΈΡ‡ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΎΡ‚ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ° Ρ„ΡŒΡŽΡ‡Π΅Ρ€ΡΠΎΠ² Π½Π° Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½ Cardano, объСм Π½Π° спотовом Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅ Π½Π΅ увСличился Π·Π° 24-часовой ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΠΈΠΎΠ΄, Π° фактичСски Π½Π΅ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ снизился. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ Π³ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΡ‚ ΠΎ Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ торговля ADA вСлась Π² основном Π½Π° ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΡ€Ρ‹Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ Ρ„ΡŒΡŽΡ‡Π΅Ρ€ΡΠ½ΠΎΠΌ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅ ΠΈ носила Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ спСкулятивный Ρ…Π°Ρ€Π°ΠΊΡ‚Π΅Ρ€, Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ инвСстированиС Π² Π½Π΅Π΄Π²ΠΈΠΆΠΈΠΌΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ.
    • FOXbtcΒ - это Π½Π°Π΄Π΅ΠΆΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΈ ΡƒΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΠΊ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»Π°Π³Π°Π΅Ρ‚ ΡˆΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠΊΠΈΠΉ спСктр услуг для ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ ΠΈ Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹Ρ…. Π£ нас Π²Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ быстро ΠΈ бСзопасно ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin ΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ популярныС ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹. ΠœΡ‹ Π³Π°Ρ€Π°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ высокий ΡƒΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π΅Π½ΡŒ бСзопасности ΠΈ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ„ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Π½Ρ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈ Π²Π°ΡˆΠΈΡ… сдСлок. ΠšΡ€ΠΎΠΌΠ΅ Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ, наш ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΠΊ Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π΅Ρ‚ круглосуточно, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ позволяСт Π²Π°ΠΌ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ Π² любоС ΡƒΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎΠ΅ для вас врСмя. ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΡΠΉΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ ΠΊΒ Foxbtc.proΒ ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ сСгодня ΠΈ Π½Π°Ρ‡Π½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ Π»Π΅Π³ΠΊΠΎ ΠΈ ΡƒΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎ!" ΠšΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro
    • Π”ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠ΅, Π”Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΡŒΡ! Вас привСтствуСт ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ сСрвис MafinCash.com ΠœΡ‹ Π³ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ нашим ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°ΠΌ быстрый, качСствСнный, Π°Π½ΠΎΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΈ Π³Π»Π°Π²Π½ΠΎΠ΅ бСзопасный сСрвис ΠΏΠΎ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρƒ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹.Π£ нас Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠΆΠ΅Π»ΡŽΠ±Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ всСгда Π³ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‚ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° ваши вопросы Π² Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π΅ врСмя с 09 Π΄ΠΎ 23 ΠΏΠΎ ΠšΠΈΠ΅Π²Ρƒ(UTC+2). Β  Наши ΠŸΡ€Π΅ΠΈΠΌΡƒΡ‰Π΅ΡΡ‚Π²Π°πŸ§: Β  πŸ“–ΠœΡ‹ ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΡ€Ρ‹Ρ‚Ρ‹ ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ·Ρ€Π°Ρ‡Π½Ρ‹ для своих ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ²; πŸ₯‡Π£ нас Π½Π΅Ρ‚ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… комиссий ΠΈ скрытых комиссий ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅; πŸ’ΈΠ“ΠΈΠ±ΠΊΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ суммы ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π°: ΠΌΡ‹ прСдоставляСм своим ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°ΠΌ Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΡΡ‚ΡŒ свои Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Ρ‹ Π² Π»ΡŽΠ±Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΠ΅ΠΌΠ°Ρ… начиная ΠΎΡ‚ 20 USD Π²ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ‚ΡŒ Π΄ΠΎ 50.000 USDT; πŸ’°Π‘ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΡˆΠΈΠ΅ Ρ€Π΅Π·Π΅Ρ€Π²Ρ‹ Π²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚(Ρ€Π΅Π·Π΅Ρ€Π²Ρ‹ автоматичСски ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎΠ²Π»ΡΡŽΡ‚ΡŒΡ послС ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π°); πŸ“ˆΠΠ°ΡˆΠΈ курсы всСгда Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΡƒΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹(курс автоматичСски ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎΠ²Π»ΡΠ΅Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹Π΅ 15 сСкунд), ΠΌΡ‹ стараСмся ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π²Π°ΠΌ Π½Π°ΠΈΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΡˆΠΈΠ΅ условия для ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π° Π² соотвСтствии с Ρ‚Π΅ΠΊΡƒΡ‰Π΅ΠΉ Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΎΠΉ ситуациСй. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ позволяСт Π²Π°ΠΌ ΠΌΠ°ΠΊΡΠΈΠΌΠΈΠ·ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ свои Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹ ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π°. πŸͺ™ΠŸΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠ° основных ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚, Π²ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π°Ρ Tether, Bitcoin, Ethereum, ΠΈ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ΅; πŸ’±ΠŸΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠ° ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Π΅ΠΆΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… систСм, Π²ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π°Ρ Volet(Advcash), Perfect Money, Payeer; πŸ“ŠΠ‘ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ 100 направлСниям, основныС ΠΈΠ· ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Ρ…: UAH, EUR, USD, USDTtrc20, USDTerc20, BTC, ETH, ADVCASH, PAYEER, Perfect Money, ΠΈ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ΅(добавляСм Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Π΅ направлСния  исходя ΠΈΠ· Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ΄ ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ²);Β  πŸ’»ΠœΠ°ΠΊΡΠΈΠΌΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ ΡƒΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ интСрфСйс - мСняйтС ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ Π² ΠΏΠ°Ρ€Ρƒ ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠ² прямо Π² вашСм Π±Ρ€Π°ΡƒΠ·Π΅Ρ€Π΅, Π±Π΅Π· Π²Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΡ„ΠΈΠΊΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ ΠΈ Π·Π°Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΠΊΠΈ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌ. βŒ›ΠžΠ±Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠ° заявки ΠΎΡ‚ 5 Π΄ΠΎ 60 ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΡƒΡ‚ Π² полуавтоматичСском Ρ€Π΅ΠΆΠΈΠΌΠ΅; πŸ€Π˜Π½Π΄ΠΈΠ²ΠΈΠ΄ΡƒΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ условия сотрудничСства для постоянных ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ²; πŸ‘¨β€πŸ’»Π‘Ρ‹ΡΡ‚Ρ€Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΎΡ‚Π²Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π° ΠΈ грамотная ΠΊΠΎΠ½ΡΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Π°Ρ†ΠΈΡ; Β  ΠΠ°Π΄Π΅ΠΆΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ Π±Π΅Π·ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΡΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒπŸ”’: Β  ΠžΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ сСрвис MafinCash.com Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΡƒΡ систСму, ΡΠΎΠ·Π΄Π°Π½Π½ΡƒΡŽ Π½Π° Π±Π°Π·Π΅ соврСмСнного ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ обСспСчСния; Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚ Π·Π°Ρ‰ΠΈΡ‰Π΅Π½ ΠΎΡ‚ DDoS-Π°Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ, бСзопасный доступ ΠΊ рСсурсам ΠΈ сСрвСрам DNS ΠΎΠ±Π΅ΡΠΏΠ΅Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°ΡŽΡ‚ Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠΈ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ Cloudflare; ΠœΡ‹ Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π΄Π°Π΅ΠΌ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡΠΎΠ½Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΡƒΡŽ ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΡŽ 3-ΠΈΠΌ Π»ΠΈΡ†Π°ΠΌ; ВсС сдСлки НС Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±ΡƒΡŽΡ‚ прохоТдСния Π²Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΡ„ΠΈΠΊΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ; ΠœΡ‹ Π½Π΅ Π·Π°ΠΏΡ€Π°ΡˆΠΈΠ²Π°Π΅ΠΌ Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΈΡ… ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡΠΎΠ½Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ…; Β  ΠšΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹πŸ“±: Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚: mafincash.com Email: support@mafincash.com Telegram: @mafincashsupport
    • Экономия TRX с нашими ΠΈΠ½Π½ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡΠΌΠΈ Π’ ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π΅ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ΠΉ Ρ…ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Ρ‚ ΡΡΠΊΠΎΠ½ΠΎΠΌΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ, особСнно Π½Π° комиссиях Π·Π° ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹. Наши Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡ для ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π° USDT Π² сСти TRON ΠΈΠΌΠ΅ΡŽΡ‚ нСсколько ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π²Ρ‹Ρ… прСимущСств: Β  Π‘Π΅Π· ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ ΠΏΠΎ Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ Π‘ нашими Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡΠΌΠΈ для ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π° USDT TRC20 Π±Π΅Π· использования TRX Π²Ρ‹ большС Π½Π΅ привязаны ΠΊΠΎ Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ. ΠŸΠΎΠ΄ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Π’Π ΠΠΠ—ΠΠšΠ¦Π˜Π˜ ΠΊ своСму ΠΊΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π»ΡŒΠΊΡƒ Π½Π° Π½Π΅ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ срок ΠΈ ΡΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ€ΡˆΠ°ΠΉΡ‚Π΅ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Ρ‹ Π² любоС ΡƒΠ΄ΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎΠ΅ для вас врСмя. Β  Экономия Π½Π° комиссиях Π—Π°Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ ΠΎ нСобходимости Π΄ΡƒΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ USDT Π±Π΅Π· TRX. ΠœΡ‹ сдСлаСм всС Π·Π° вас, обСспСчив ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ комиссии ΠΈ отсутствиС Π»ΠΈΡˆΠ½ΠΈΡ… слоТностСй ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄Π°Ρ… Π² сСти TRON. Β  ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ‚Π° ΠΈ удобство Наш Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΊΠ°Π±ΠΈΠ½Π΅Ρ‚ прСдоставляСт ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡƒΡŽ ΠΈ ΠΈΠ½Ρ‚ΡƒΠΈΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΠ½ΡΡ‚Π½ΡƒΡŽ систСму. Π’Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Π΄ΠΎ 10 кошСльков Π½Π° ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠ½ Π°ΠΊΠΊΠ°ΡƒΠ½Ρ‚, ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠ»ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ баланс Π’Π ΠΠΠ—ΠΠšΠ¦Π˜Π™ ΠΈ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡΠΌΠ°Ρ‚Ρ€ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΡŽ ΠΏΠΎ ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄ΠΎΠΌΡƒ ΠΈΠ· Π½ΠΈΡ… Π² Ρ€Π°Π·Π΄Π΅Π»Π΅ β€œΠ’Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΈ Π±Π΅Π· комиссии Π² сСти TRON”. Β  Π‘Π΅Π·ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΡΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π²Ρ‹ΡˆΠ΅ всСго Для Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Ρ‹ с нашими Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΡΠΌΠΈ Π²Π°ΠΌ Π½Π΅ потрСбуСтся ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π²Π»ΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ смарт-ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Ρ€Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ обСспСчиваСт Π±Π΅Π·ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΡΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π΅ с USDT Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· Trust Wallet ΠΈ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠΊΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π»ΡŒΠΊΠΈ. Β  ΠšΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹ для связи Если Ρƒ вас Π²ΠΎΠ·Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ»ΠΈ вопросы, наша слуТба ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠΈ всСгда Π³ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π° ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‡ΡŒ. Π‘Π²ΡΠΆΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ с Π½Π°ΠΌΠΈ Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π΅Π· сайт ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Telegram. Β  Наши ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Ρ‹: ΠžΡ„ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ сайт: bitocean24.com ЭлСктронная ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π°: support@BitOcean24.com Telegram: https://t.me/bitocean24_support_bot