What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 56 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

It is my first experience in the world of cryptography by entering this forum one of my friends told me about it and I was very excited to learn and gain experience in the world of cryptocurrencies, investment and trading, and this platform opens up a lot of room for us to earn and learn

Its not more for me brother as I'm recently joined the forum but the members are linked to that site from long period of time in months and years.

I came to Cryptotalk platform in 2020. After coming to this, I realized that there can be no better platform than this to earn and also to get a knowledge. I don't think people who come to it once can think of going again.It has given me the opportunity to earn better and increase my knowledge.You can't even find such forms. I will never leave this platform. 

• +5 1

Thats very good question .I am new member and i started work on this site in the start of  December 2020.I am feeling good and enjoy on this site becsue i learn a lot of things from this site.I will remain continue.

• +3 1

I am new here and I have been here for about a week and I have learned a lot in this very work. And the reason why I love this platform so much is because in love I have learned a lot and along with learning I have earned a lot and that is our biggest need. And I am sure that I will continue to learn a lot in  future and I will be successful in it. And this is the biggest and best platform for all this work .

• +5 1

Am new here i get started work from some days ago and i was also fear about this forum i thought that am just wasting my time but am was wrong when am seea many of members positive reaction on this soo now am very excited about my first earnings .

I have joined what is very recent but I have heard a lot about this forum that it is a very good forum not only to earn money from today but also meet with a lot of new people here who are friends  and share good ideas.In the morning I came to know that while working here, not only the opportunity to earn money for me, but I still have many new posts tolike .

• Useful or interesting 1

I joined this platform recently to earn suitable living.but i have heard a lot about this forum from many people that this is forum is the best for earning.the most important thing about it is that it is part time and it enables the students to earn from here and pey there colleges dues

I will say that I started to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency market and blockchain and how this market will work then I started to get some crypto projects and now I am trying this forum and increasing my knowledge while earning. I thought it is not safe and it is for me.  There will be a problem because I don't know who created this crypto world. My thoughts have changed and I'm enjoying coming here.

I started the year 2018 with earning bitcoins through the Taps website and other sites and I never stopped working so I made a lot of money from the crypto world.

Dear i joined this site this year.i joined it in December actually i asked from my friends to tell about some job because i am free these days then most of my friends told me to do work on crypto talk.they told me that this site is the best source of learning and earning and i really observed it the same.so i am thankful to these friends...

I have been in cryptoworld for a while now but never knew about the likes of this forum where we can get paid for publication, cryptoworld has been beneficial to me because I have earned many things from this business and that is why I joined this forum so as to learn more about the field since it is wide.

I'm begginer and i start my work on previous month my friend start their work with a lot of time so its suggest me to work on this platform for spending our time and earning of money and  don't lose hope .

I joined here a few days ago. I do regular work here. But in these few days I have learned a lot.I am really happy for this. I have already started getting payment. It makes me happier.I hope 2021 will be my golden year in crypto because I will start investing from then on.

The crypto world has been a worldwide hub of trading. I have about a 7years experience in the world of crypto which has been building and growing rapidly since. I even joined crypto talk and I am starting to learn a lot of new things on this forum

Dear friend, I joined Cryptotalk on 21 November 2020.  Here I am working according to all the rules of the forum.  Here you can easily earn through post and gain knowledge about many important things.  Every post is important.  Of course you need to create relevant and important posts.  Which is beneficial and helpful to all.  I am very happy to be here.  You can be subservient by working here.  Great for everyone.

In this year of 2020 I started working in cryptotalk forum but to my greatest surprise I have learned a lots about crypto currencies because I can make transactions with crypto coins, investment and buying and selling of the currency which is presently my main concern of earning money now in the world of crypto currency

I joined Crypto two years ago and one of the reasons I came to Crypto is that my uncle is a crypto trader.  Most of the people in my city who work with crypto have been successful in trading and investing  A good opportunity is now being created with crypto in Singapore which is increasing the interest to work with it.

And do you consider it useful to you , or is it a waste of time .  I get a referal lik for a captcha encoding site which pays bitcoin . Then i found out that this coins is a best way to earn and invest..

I have just joined this forum before two or three days and I am new to this forum. I am getting much information about the cryptocurrency from the crypto talk forum .

it is helping us a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency and we can adopt it as a business also.

God post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and I am joining few a day ,I think senior is know about it,but that is a very good platform,good luck.

I have joined recently Excellent platform is not only people making money, they share their ideas, are sitting with friends This shows that it is very suitable for special students. 

• +2 1

I did my first investmen on crypto in early days on 2018. Since than i am interested on crypto. For me it's useful because i also have a job and when i find empty time i am trading and investing what i beileve and i make a nice profit. I also see a great oppourtunity on crypto that's why i will keep following crypto and working on this forum. I hope we can all take a proft in crypto world.