What year did you start working at the crypto? - Page 54 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abo3laa

What year did you start working at the crypto?

Hello everyone, I have been working here from a short time ,In my opinion ,it's abig opportunity to work here in this great forum my friend,because it's the best,reliable and secure plateform. 

3 minutes ago, Husnyjaf said:

Welcome to this great forum my friend @Abideen. Your friend have really helped you by introducing this forum to you. This forum offers a lots of opportunities in a very simple ways. You earn money and also gain free knowledge, meet different people where you share different views, idea and experience. 

Thanks mate for the enlightment and encouragement. as you altered, I indeed gained allot in term of knowledge and make new friends despite I haven't started earning money from the forum but I believe and feel encourage that I will one day earn big by God willing.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Abideen said:

Well, I have started working here five days ago, and a friend introduce me in to the business. Based on my five days experience in crypto currency, I found it to be of beneficial to me because I already gained allot from the forum. @Husnyjaf @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

@Abideen welcome to cryptotalk, where you get lot if benefits, I have been here for some couple of months now, and I can't explain what I have gained here since they are unlimited, I will urge you to be a good member of the forum and make sure you always follow the forum rules and regulations always

I started in 2020 working on crypto. My friend guide me to use it and earn lots of money so i came here for earn only money and my earning is start just now. In future i will invest my coins for profit and there should be great for me. So i am really happy by using it

Hello everyone, I have been in this great forum since 4th of last month (November) and my brother recommended this forum to me and since joining this forum, I never felt as if it is a waste of time because every time I'm in the forum, I learn something new about crypto currency.

• +3 1

I have start working in crypto in this year. Because of this recent pandemic I have lost my job. Then I have start working in crypto for earning some money. 

This is a nice question. Well mate I started recently just this year and I found it interesting because I earn and learn more most especially the world of digital currency and trading

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 1/22/2020 at 10:48 PM, Abo3laa said:

Many of us have spent months or years in this business. 
Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 
And do you consider it useful to you, or is it a waste of time?

Dear @Abo3laa I am also new here I start working here from a month but it's helps me a lot to know about the cryptocurrencies and the method of trading. It's very helpful not the wasting of time.

• +2 1

It has not been less than two weeks since I subscribed to this forum .. I entered by chance and got to know him through a chat with my friend over the Internet .. and this is how I started working
I consider it important in all aspects ... cultural, social and financial as well.

• +1 1

I joined to this forum last month ,I wish that I know about this business long time ago so I can make money and learn more about bitcoin and investment  

• +1 1

I joined Cryptotalk this year and achieved remarkable success because I am still a beginner and that this forum provides a lot of information related to the world of cryptocurrencies and earning money at the same time, and in order to succeed in this forum you have to abide by the rules and conditions

• Useful or interesting 2

The beginning of my entry into crypto was in 2017 was the Big Bang that happened to bitcoin and other currencies but unfortunately I couldn't take advantage of crypto because I was a beginner and I didn't find anyone to teach me . I was searching online and YouTube until I found my way.

• +2 2

Can you tell me how many years ago you entered the crypto world and how you got your way into this business? 

This is really a very nice posts I don't remember only the year I remember also the date the day and also the time it was 22 November 2020 and it was Sunday and the time 10.00 am. I remember all thing because that my birth day and it is a most beautiful day in my life I get many surprise that day and one of them is cryptotalk and cryptotalk is also very good platform for me and for all. I am earning and as well as learning through it so it is best for me.

Hello my friend The first person to tell me on this site was my close friend, and from my point of view gaining experience and information about cryptocurrencies is very important because in my opinion it will become an element of trading among people in the near future

Just few days ago but i think I missed a great chance, When i came here, I saw bitcoin price 10k usd and now it is near 20k in just some couple of weeks. 

• +3 1

I joined crypto in November 2020 and I found this forum much better because I am learning and earning at the same time 

• +2 1

I had wanted to start crypto some 4 years back, but because I lack the basic information and the right guide as to the best way to go about it. And during those years people tend to see crypto as a ponzi scheme and a scam has pushed me away from participating not not until now . I'm grateful I found myself in this platform where informations about crypto are shared.

Its been a month since I decided to join and work here in this forum. I'm broke and I need some money. Even if I didn't get paid yet, I can see this forum not a waste of time, everything you work with needs more effort and patience so I'll be waiting until I get my first payment.

On 11/28/2020 at 12:16 AM, Mazen rd said:

I started this year about two months ago and I am happy that I joined the forum and participated in the publications and made money. I hope to gain more experience to continue to profit.

I started last December and I suddenly stop the payment stopped. I just continued to use this when the payment gets back because I really need money for every minute of my life.

I started work here for  6 months.cryptotalk is very usefull and it cant established my financial income.here is a platform where i can learn many knowledge.i hope this platform makes me gain of full knowledge about cryptotalk and earn.

7 minutes ago, Humayoo said:

I joined this topic in this year 2020 and i recently  joined this cryptotalk and I have no more informations about  this forum I am learning  and earning from this platforum I am enjoying  this forum and I consider  it Is very profitable 

If you only joined recently, I'm sure that you haven't earned a lot because the payment before year 2020 is bigger than we have now but we have a payment multiplier now.

I started recently working in crypto as an assistant exchanger with some low investment in crypto world. I also started working here in cryptotalk in 2020 , as i talked about experience that it is the great working period for me yet  i didn't consider it a waste of time , it is a good working platform to earn and learn. , Everything had 2 factors the one is bad bsd and the other is good please stick with the good one.

In came in crypto through friend who introduced me crypto and later he become. My mentor who guided me  in crypto. I do forex and later crypto buying selling online, joined airdrops, do bounties and now working on own crypto site as well telegram for new crypto projects. This way I run may business in crypto ,I am happy and learning new things daily in crypto. The more spent time in crypto the better I understand crypto development. Their for I cannot say I have wasted my time in crypto. 

Greeting everyone 

I start working on crypto a week ago on Dec 7 .before this i was totally un aware of this forum ...A friend of mine help me to join this forum ...Thankful to her