Scammer Address List - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lucky80

Scammer Address List

This seems like a great idea at first but is not a useful method for tracking scammers because they are not stupid enough to scam people with just a few addresses. They can generate lots of addresses for their cryptocurrencies. In addition to that, they have lots of different IDs and accounts everywhere from social media networks to forums.

The only way to stay immune against scammers is to use your wisdom and common sense. It is not much difficult to avoid scammers' traps. The most working technique of scammers to trap people is that they design offers and suggestions that seem too good to be true. The weakness of most scammers is that they are not patient enough in their scam projects and that's why they can't hide their evil intentions behind their projects.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:08 AM, Wish107.5 said:

Well,  this scammers are easy to change telegram account and also bitcoin address account,  so we will not now who the scammers is. Maybe I think don't make transaction here on telegram so that we will not victims of scam 

People should just be more careful who they contact and have any sort of communication with because scammers only have a chance to scam you if you opened a door for them. I usually just block them and make it easier for myself. 

9 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

because they are not stupid enough to scam people with just a few addresses. They can generate lots of addresses for their cryptocurrencies.

No matter how many addresses they produce. The idea is to register or blacklist the addresses of scammers. So we don't need to deal with users who use blacklisted addresses. And we can see how they connected to each other. So stop talking and collect the address. 

On 11/30/2019 at 3:27 PM, lucky80 said:

Hello, Stop discussing guys. I need your investigation report here. Like I did in the first post. We need to collect the scammer's wallet address.

No one is reading, so I decide that the discussion after this post will be reported as spam because unrelated to the thread mission, which is to collect scammer address. DIscussion is allowed to explore the connection between the scammer address.

On 12/11/2019 at 4:02 AM, lucky80 said:

No one is reading, so I decide that the discussion after this post will be reported as spam because unrelated to the thread mission, which is to collect scammer address. DIscussion is allowed to explore the connection between the scammer address.

Calling Mr.Policeman @PiroSense you can catch the unrelated post after my post above. Why people aren't reading. I also have stated it in the first post.

@Bigpat @Desais @epidemia kindly temporary lock my topic until i find more scammer address. People is not reading the instruction. This topic is not for discussion. 

Edited by lucky80