The most useful best desktop wallets. - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

The most useful best desktop wallets.

The most useful wallets in my opinion are Atomic wallet and exodus, both have a good level of security and support multiple currencies.

I consider one of the best desktop wallets is Electrum. Safe and comfortable. I have been using it for over 2 years.

I recommend Coinomi wallet from the strongest and best wallets that I dealt with contains all digital currencies and their fees are very simple and easy to handle

My favorite Desktop wallet is Atomic wallet.

You can store many type of coin (around 300) coins, and you can exchange within this wallet.

Atomic wallet is fully decentralized wallet and ' Your money, Your rule'.

I really love that.

Electrum wallet is good wallet and very much secured i think. the wallet interface is excellent to me. to store asset i think anyone can use this wallet.

estamos discutiendo sobre las billeteras cual es la mas segura pero en internet no hay nada seguro las criptomonedas hay que tener en varios monederos cono bloackain, coinbase y uphol esta el momento me han parecido seguros

Edited by hugo parra
  • -1 1

The best Electrum wallet, I used it to store and store currencies for a long time, it is very safe and I recommend it

• +2 1

Yes there are a lot of desktop wallets
But I think that the best wallet is the (Bitcoin core) wallet, because of its ease of use, it is a very safe wallet
Therefore I recommend using it

• +2 1

Electrum already supports several OS platforms including: Linux, Windows, OS X, Android. Some of the features of Electrum include: The application is relatively light and fast when accessed / used. Can use the Electrum Wallet from several devices. No need to download blockchain. The smallest standard unit in Electrum uses mBTC. Two factor authentication. Supports Segwit.

• +2 1

There are many, but the truth is I have only used these and they are very good Bitcoin core Exodus Copay. Cheers

• +1 1

Atomic then Coinomi and Guarda. They are really better than Exodus wich is the 1st non-custodial multicurrency wallet that I used in the past. They are available on computer and smartphone.

• +2 1

Well my favorite wallet is exodus, I'm more for its privacy and because it has the variety of cryptocurrencies, I directly have the wallet on my desk because I have the highly recommended private keys

• +2 1

For me, the best wallets on Electrum's desktop. Remember 1 thing every time to back up your computer, because actually if you don't back up your computer and it dies, then you will be able to lose all your crypts.

• +4 1

Excellent list, of those, the desktop wallet that I am using is exodus and I am also using coinomi, atomic wallet I also have it installed but I still do not use it. But I am very comfortable with coinomi.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/28/2020 at 10:23 PM, bitcoinb said:

My favorite wallets are Atomic then Coinomi and Guarda. They are really better than Exodus wich is the 1st non-custodial multicurrency wallet that I used in the past. They are available on computer and smartphone.

Bitcoin core need a lot of hard disk space to load the blockchain.

Electrum is good but incomplete

Copay is controversed

A certain friend, atomic wallet is a wallet that despite going on the market in 2017 is already fighting many desktop wallets because it rewards users very well, just by leaving their cryptocurrencies stored, for example if they store  50 usd and you leave it invested for a while in the wallet, she will reward you by giving you a large amount of her cryptocurrencies.

There are several electronic wallets that I recommend, for example coinbase the intermediate wallet, the faucetpay, and you also have a coinpayments wallet and also binance a coinbit wallet, so these are the five wallets that I use the most personally

You should include Trust wallet in your list. Though that is not a desktop wallet, it is a cryptocurrency wallet for mobile devices. I really recommend that wallet because it supports a lot of cryptocurrency and it is really convenient to use. Also, I encountered no problem with that wallet.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Je suggère à l'utilisateur de ces portefeuilles de créer un mot de passe fort et de ne stocker aucun mot de passe dans votre courrier électronique.

Desktop and online wallets. ... with many smart and useful features and is perfect for anyone with large amounts of digital currencies to store