The most useful best desktop wallets. - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

The most useful best desktop wallets.

On 10/8/2020 at 5:32 PM, mohameddz said:

Atomic wallet and exodus.

Exodus wallet due to some reasons is not recommended, and on some many sites, it I the best most sophisticated desktop wallet, so, I am not sure about it and I have not used it before. But, about electrum, it is the best but it only support bitcoin. 

Exodus wallet is recommended, there is one thing about electrical when I downloaded it yesterday, it support only bitcoin, if they can try and support many coins, it will be good, but exodus wallet support more coins. I have checked the list of best wallets online, I saw exodus among too. 

On 10/8/2020 at 6:15 PM, nada55 said:

The best Electrum wallet, I used it to store and store currencies for a long time, it is very safe and I recommend it

Electrum is the best bitcoin wallet, if there can be a multicurrency wallet that can work like electrum, it will be good. Exodus tends to be supporting multiple currencies but it is a way behind electrical in term of security and safety.

On 10/25/2020 at 10:39 AM, GanBin said:

Exodus wallet is recommended, there is one thing about electrical when I downloaded it yesterday, it support only bitcoin, if they can try and support many coins, it will be good, but exodus wallet support more coins. I have checked the list of best wallets online, I saw exodus among too. 

It is electrum not electrical. 

I would recommend both Electrum and Bitcoin core because those are the ones that i read more on the internet including this forum with very good reviews besides others.

Also they belong to the best top currency from all virtual currencies which is Bitcoin ofc.

Nontheless there are more but all depends on what kind of features you are looking for such as specifications and security measurements.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Of the wallets mentioned I have only used Exodus and never had any problems, but since some time ago I migrated to Atomic wallet for me an excellent desktop wallet that has among its advantages that allows to define the fees to be paid for a transaction and its technical support is very active

• Useful or interesting 1

the best and most desktop wallet is bitcoin wallet...it is a wallet of digital crypto currencies...it is a special wallet for bitcoins....we can keep and safe our bitcoins here...beside we can keep any types coin here..

My favourite is Atomic, i love him very much cuz he is easy to use and support is very nice, second place is exodus but support is just acting like a cow. so, atomic namba 1!

Cryptocurrencies have become so popular today, thanks to its mesmerizing technological innovation. For an investor to trade in digital currencies, getting the best desktop wallets in 2020 is one of the pre-requisite. One cannot make transactions without a cryptocurrency wallet. A crypto wallet is like a bank account that can be utilized to send and receive digital currency. As digital wallets are not registered under the law of any country, so it is important to cautiously choose the cryptocurrency wallet for digitized transactions. While selecting the best desktop wallets crypto, it is advisable to choose a universal cryptocurrency wallet that supports more than one cryptocurrency. 

List of 10 best desktop wallets review in 2020

• Electrum
  • Exodus
  • Guarda
  • Jaxx Liberty
  • Armory
  • Green Address
  • Atomic Wallet
  • MultiBit HD
  • Bitcoin Core
  • CoPay
  •  

yes friend I think desktop wallet is another good and trusted site in the online market. so that there are many people work this site and earn money.

thanks

There are many desktop wallets but i use only exodus wallet because it is very easy to use and it store digital multiple cryptocurrencies.it is very secure wallet.

For desktop wallet I'm not using them that's much but I know Atomic desktop wallet is best wallet and it is multicurrency wallet and contains a couple of tokens.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I personally used the exodus wallet I have been using it for a long time and I am very familiar with it, I like it because it has a lot of cryptocurrencies but what I like the least has a bit high commissions

Good luck and big winnings
A big greeting

• +2 1

I know some of these wallets and I tried the second and the third one, but like I saw I don't think they have enough security level, so I Uninstalled them, I didn't use them for a long time because I have another wallet to use, so this is why I didn't think about them anymore 

There are lot of wallet in crypto. There are.many wallet are using for desktop. Such that Electrum,bitcoin core, exodus,copay etc.

But i think Electrum is ta most useful for the desktop.Because for this wallet don't need to extra places in dekstop.

• +4 1

Exodus and Atomic wallet are two of the desktop wallets I have used are very similar in function and are very secure 

The most used and best bitcoin desktop wallet is electrum wallet, while atomic will be fine for multi cryptocurrencies wallet. Bitcoin core is also good but require over 300 gigabytes for it's download which could be difficult for most people to use. Copay wallet, armony and exodus are also good desktop wallet. But, electrum wallet has been my best for bit

@DigicoinAbout your list I know just Electrum and Exodus, I have not used them but I have already read many good comments about them. However, I can add to your list the most popular desktop wallet Atomic. I think Atomic is the best and exist as mobile wallet and desktop wallet and now they have introduced on it many options like staking and exchanging...etc.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

the best most useful desktop wallet is metamask wallet...metamask is a wallet of digital crypto currencies...it is good wallet for dekstop..but we can use this wallet in android..we can keep our coins here...

All desktop wallets are best in some sense but personally Exodus is a best wallet for desktop use as it ensures a high security system and fast transactions with very low fees. 

Hey mate,i fact.I am going on this topic just to get useful information.One thing to always remember is to keep a backup of your computer because if you do not keep a backup on your computer and it dies, you may lose all your crypto.I can see my own personal keys and adjust the amount of fit when paying.

Good luck

There are many different wallets in crypto world. But some are safe and secure wallets. I think browser wallet more better than desktop wallet. I mostly use trust wallet. It is safe and trusted wallet. I recommend you to use this wallet.

• +1 1

There are many digital wallet available but I am personally prefer bitcoin core this wallet is very important and helpful. It is provides us huge high security and the use of bitcoin core wallet is very easy and simple. 

• +5 1